New WWYD thread pt69

New WWYD thread pt69

reply for reply

fuck, it would be so nice to have all three sucking on my big dick. more of them

hard deep anal! And throw her to a pack of niggers
Eat that ass then fuck it until she bled

Gf

repostin

fill sink with water. bend her over and force her head into sink while fucking her. if she needs more than 6 breathes before i finish i let her drown

Anyone?

more?

Email me at [email protected] to do story trade!!

I doubt you'd last that long.

and i doubt it's your gf but we all have our assumptions

would bend her skinny ass over and force my cock down her ass

fuck! i love this! post more now

push her in the pool

oh my lord, I'd do many many things...

MOAR!

Nudes

Honestly, WWYD?

Don't have any.

fisting would have to be on the cards here, fuck!

Oh? Why fisting?

something dirty about her, definitely anal/fisting material

I'd tie her up and cream her ass for hours. Wwyd?

More legs/feet? Definitely fistable I agree. Looks like she has no self respect

I want to abuse this whores tits until they are permanently damaged. I'd hold her by her hair with my left hand, steadily pumping her up and down my cock while my right hand abuses her tits in every way imaginable. Her shrieks and sobs would be cut short and staggered from the cock fucking her tonsils, all the while her tits would be pinched, squeezed, slapped and punched. She'd sob uncontrollably around my cock as I hold it balls deep in her throat, putting out cigarette after cigarette on the skin of her battered, bruised tits.

I'd feel myself getting close to cumming so I'd throw her on her back, head hanging off the edge of a bed, and start violently raping her mouth. Each time her face slammed against my pelvis I'd feel myself getting closer and closer until Finally I hold her down on my cock one last time, erupting deep into her bruised throat. I'd use her tits as punching backs, punctuating each spurt of cum shooting into her throat with a punch as hard as I could manage to her ruined tits. She'd scream hysterically while I beat her, after the third punch her ribs would break, each successive one shattering them more and more. Nine hits...ten...eleven. Finally my orgasm would subside and I'd slowly pull out of her mouth, watching as a mixture of cum, blood, and vomit rushes out and covers her face while she slips into a comatose state from shock and trauma.

wwyd?

Wwyd gf

Oh god more

Chekd. Dump?

You know her?

Great ass

Go on

first wwyd to pics i post

>ITT: where to find Elon Musk?
>I need to speak to him considering the future of humanity.
>If someone gives me proof of his location in the coming days i will quit university and buy flight tickets.
>I will timestamp everything.
>I know /b isn't my personal army, but when i have proof of his location or after i spoke to him i might be able to explain the situation via an encrypted chatroom.
>thank you
>ps. op is a mathematician and philosopher
>pss. /b has the chance to make my mom really worried.

Anyone from Northern Ireland?

Left, get her on all four, plugg her ass with a tail and fuck her doggy until i fill her up

i think she's an anal slut right?

wwyd to my slut?

i'd pull her shirt down, and do a rough blowjob

moar btw Sup Forumsro/

wwyd

do my little cousin

Lay on bed. Grab her hips, pull up and start eating out.

Wwyd to these sisters?

nice. she has nice big tits

After that i'd turn her around, grab her arms behind her back and go hard inside while pulling her arms with every push

I'd spank her hard and make her scream my name and beg for more as i please her pussy

she loves being roughed up

Make her get down on her knees and suck me off. Cum. Than kick her into the pool while she's still wearing her dress.

After that I'd pull her hair to see her face as I fill up her tight pussy with a hot load.

Make them eat each other's pussies while I play with right's awesome tits.

Wwyd to these annoying rich bitch sisters?

Bless you for sharing her ig

I'd strip them naked and tie them together back to back with a double sided dildo up each of their asses. Then I'd roll them down those stairs and jerk off onto left's face.

Titty fuck right and cum between her tits, then have left lick it off

r@pe until I was completely empty, then the next guy could start

I would fuck that cute little face until she cried, and finish inside her pussy

I'd fuck her over a balcony, hoping a lot of people are watching. Put it in her ass and hope her screams draw a crowd

Lauren

This little white women would be on her knees for me...she would suck and I would face fuck her sweet little aryan mouth with my uncut brown spic cock!

What would you all do to my wife?

wwyd to my sis?

Throatfuck her then cum on her lips and face

Looks cute. She'd look better getting chocked with my dick tho.

More pics pls

Got more?

I'd pin her to the wall and start fingering as I tell her how I'll cum inside her

Fucking hot, I bet she'd love that

wwyd?

What would all do to my wife?

spread her legs in the air and rail her pussy until she is cumming everywhere

nice lips, blowjob machine

Then I'd turn her around. Push against a wall and go in from behind. I'd fuck her rough and fast while pulling her hair and kissing her

left could gag on my cock, then I'll flip up right's dress and nail her asshole