Montana >Brady>Manning = who ever else you want to argue about

Montana >Brady>Manning = who ever else you want to argue about

Other urls found in this thread:

ninersnation.com/2016/11/17/13658502/tom-brady-joe-montana-comparison-i-think-he-is-in-a-league-of-his-own
youtu.be/O-5mLe8n9QI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what about me?

ninersnation.com/2016/11/17/13658502/tom-brady-joe-montana-comparison-i-think-he-is-in-a-league-of-his-own

>Montana
>Not a Rice Baby
>Not a no salary cap era baby
>Even comparing either of those losers to based Brady

>le losing 49-3 in the playoffs is valued more than losing in a superb owl maymay only the most casual of fuckheads use

Brady > Montana and it's not even close.

your "Goat" thinks Montana is in a league of his own.

If you put brady in a time where there were no rules protecting the quaterback, he wouldnt get to a superbowl
>casuals
>montana

pick one

If only a Datsun would've flattened him that day.

Montana took the Chefs to a title game. Montana and Peypey confirmed for not being system babbies.

Brady or Montana. No one else is in the equation unless you're a desperate homer.

>montana without an army of stickum receivers
wowitsfuckingnothing

There's a reason why the Niners dumped him and went with Young, the true GOAT

Brady is the best QB to ever play the game.

All those other fags never played against D's like Tom did/does

> never played against D's like Tom did/does
Literally what? Montana played against da burrs and the Giants with LT.

>>Brady would have gotten rocked when there was less QB protection

I hate this meme. Not even a Patsfag. Brady is fucking CRAZY fast getting the ball out and if you bring more defenders against him to blitz you leave an open man up the center or downfield. To take advantage of the differences in the rules you'd have to play right to his strengths. Also offensive line play was way better back then IMO. Brady would have fucking cleaned up in Montana's era, especially with someone like Jerry Rice to spread the field, even just having the threat up there would open the middle up for dink and dunk all day long up and down the field.

>guy who had receivers breaking the rules his entire career
>guy who had entire team breaking the rules his entire career
>clots

1. Favre
2. Cutler
3. Flutie

Wut about Bradshaw? Aikman? Staubach? Elway?

I give credit where credit Dew, but not once in 4 SB games did Joe have to March the offense down field so the kicker can finish the drive to put up the winning points. Tom was good, but would of never made it through his first game rules back then protected nobody. If it's about numbers, Joe was almost picture perfect in the SB. Does getting there and not finishing make you great, cause Jim a be in Joe's position cuz he went 4 times in a row.

Aikman rates Montana as the GOAT.

The real GOAT is Favre btw

He'd only March down the field on roughing the passer yards. if he could get up from a clothesline from LT

I thought the first owl vs the Bengals was won on a game winning drive

Individual leaders Edit
49ers Passing
C/ATT1YdsTD INT Rating
Joe Montana 14/22 157 1 0 100.0

And if you put Montana in a time where 300lbs men run 4.5 40s he wouldn't make a super bowl either.

tom brady is a god

And if you take away concussion protocols no QB a start every week like farve did hence he doesn't remember his own name.

It was the second super bowl against the Bengals my mistake

youtu.be/O-5mLe8n9QI

While a member of the 49ers, Montana started and won four Super Bowls and was the first player ever to have been named Super Bowl Most Valuable Player three times. He also holds Super Bowl career records for most passes without an interception (122 in 4 games) and the all-time highest quarterback rating of 127.8.

Can that be said about any other QB

Same guy here
From left, Joe Montana, Steve Young and Doug Williams rank 1-2-3 in ESPN.com's top performances by a quarterback in a Super Bowl. Montana threw for five TDs in Super Bowl XXIV against Denver.

Brady only winning in SB appearances and SB losses against mighty Joe

Not so fast faggot.

>Dan Marino was quite possibly the greatest quarterback to ever play the game based solely on skill and not rings or wins