Hi

Hi,

I am a reasonable big streamer, around 1k viewers daily, and last week I have been under attack by someone who DDOS's me.

I am very annoyed by this and someone in my chat told me it probably was someone from this community.

I urge you to stop it or I will call the police and have you arrested.

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZhKGtgcZghc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please call the police. and can u tell them to bring pizza too k kys xoxo thanks

Ddos? Dang, what stream?

ur mum dude lol

Is this supposed to be funny?

If you're a reasonably big streamer, I'd like to follow you. Link it

>reasonable.

hey take a look at this guy

I am not gonne link you to my stream. My chat warned me you would ask, but adviced me not to.

I am just telling the person who does this to stop it.

How the fuck is the guy supposed to know you are complaining, when you don't link your channel

How can we stop if we don't know who this is?

What's the point of this whole streaming thing? As far as I can make out, it's some spastic acting camp on camera while playing a game or being generally boring. Why would people watch this, why do so many?
Serious question from an old person who doesn't 'do' that stuff.

tits or gtfo

also, shoe on head sharpie in pooper

to get attention you dumdum

Hey OP, I went through a similar situation and I think this video will help you out quite well. Sure worked out for me. Good luck, and happy hunting.
youtu.be/ZhKGtgcZghc

Yo you are right Op i won't ddos you anymore just give your twitch name so we can't get you out of the line
it's a written bot so i need your name to change it

whats wrong with you hes just trying to politely make the inconviniences stop. my god some people here ...

What is a normie?

Is it because I am 'normal'?

Just dont fucking DDOS anyone pelase

Why the fuck would you enjoy sitting at your computer taking away fun for thousands of people just like you.

Ok, so I get that the people doing it are desperate for attention, but why do so many people watch it?
No-one would want to come round to me house and watch me making dinner or playing a game, what makes it so special when they have a webcam?
I get that some saucy minx might whore herself out and give a bit of tit to the keen viewer, but surely that's not apllicable to some shrieking fairy boy in skinny jeans.

kek

ok motherfucker, call the cops! call the fucking COPS you son of a faggot!
I'm waiting here with my Connecticut A-10

GOD DAMN IT THIS Sup Forums GUY IS AT IT AGAIN

when i was little, i enjoy watching my brother plays PS2 game. i dont know why, i feel like a part of it. we will get scared together in a horror games and feeling good about ourselves when we finish a mission.

Dont know it just feel fun. its like watching football/favourite sports on tv i guess.

Look at me everyone! I can use big words

you enjoy streaming right?
me enjoy ddos'ing, for iam DAN
DAN the Niggest

So you reckon it's the same thing? Maybe lonely people watch so they get the same sort of comfy feeling you did way back when?
Fair enough, cheers user. Makes sense, there's just so many of them.

There is no need to call me a faggot. I have a very nice girlfriend.

I see there a lot of trolls active, but let me just say that I probably did reach out to the community that is behind the DDOS's and I hope you just let people enjoy me streaming a video game.

And I think it works because I havent been attacked in 30 minutes.

Me? You think I'm using 'big words' to show off? What have I said that to your mind is a 'big word'? I'm trying to get a question answered and some other dude is helping me. You seem to be desperate for attention and to get in on it, are you a streamer?

same reason people watch sports, entertainment.

You like watching people who are better than you play, or you like watching people who are dumber than you do dumb shit

2/10 story weak af
Didn't post a name to raid
You lucky i even give points cuz you called Sup Forums a community i gave half a laugh

Lol OP BTFO

I was adviced not to give my stream name.

Probably won't help you posting here but i do sincerely wish you the best of luck and no I'm not being sarcastic I'm actually curious if you're a streamer I've watched/watch .

I promise i will stop, but i do like to DDos others, So whats your stream name to apologize man

#DONTDDOSOPONTWITCH
lets do this

I am glad to see there are some genuinly nice people here. And the DDOSS's have stopped.

So thank you guys for your understanding!

wont last long