Dr. Gallinger give this thread a 2% cocaine solution

Knick Thread

what do you guys think of this show?

great show that deserved better, they left in on fucking friday nights the worst time slot conceivable and couldnt give less of a shit about it

i agree , i think people should give this show a chance

>tfw lucy will never give you the golden lotus
Why live :'(

these

>tfw thack will never dip his cocain fingers inside you

What? Nobody calling this a SJW cuck series? You fuckers calls every series a SJW cuck joint.

season 2 ended perfectly 2bh

Well, is it? Never bothered with this because it looks like a show your mom would watch.

nobody (surgeons or patients) wants the negro to operate until a few episodes in and he proves his ability
and the "progressive" turn out to pretty much be a bunch of scumbags

*"progressive" family

They have a nigger working as a surgeon? Really? How many white women does he fuck?

>dr who, GoT, big brother, and even that shitshow Stranger Things get out-of-season generals

>This show is hardly ever talked about

Sup Forums has shit taste in TV.

1, and she makes him abort his kid

Dr Thackery, I'm KNICK

Show is redpilled as fuck. Junkie protagonist fucks up his life and dies operating on himself, nigger gets the shit beaten out of him, rich cunt destroys her family, scumbag superintendent signs his life away to a whore, but Valiant Knight Gallinger prevails, gets over his child's death and wife's insanity, gets with her hotter sister and goes to Europe to promote eugenics.

Hahaha oh wow, does every show need this nowadays?

How exactly did Neely destroy her family?

all she did was leave to aus

when the knick aired we discussed it every week tho

he probably means how she kept digging about the diseased immigrants her family were smuggling in and resulted in her father's death

This show won't work without Thack, it should have died with him.

She had a caring husband and a life in San Francisco. She chose BBC instead.

oh yes I get it, her brother told her in the end it was because of her digging

she is mai waifu 2bh

it can work fine with Bertie and that crazy nurse

Don't even bother, even the presence of an intelligent minority is enough t trigger Sup Forums

He could rape a white woman and get lynched by all the other characters and Sup Forums would still bitch about how "sjw" it is

This was literally "Mad Men if Don goes too far"

He always reminded me of Don.

Knowing she's bono's daughter halted my boner.