Tfw 23 and still kissless and a virgin with no romantic experience whatsoever

>tfw 23 and still kissless and a virgin with no romantic experience whatsoever
A-at least I'm in law school and a licensed professional to boot, r-right guys??

just fuck a whore lmao

whores are ugly and have STDs

Impress mommy or sissy with your big swinging lawyer cock. Fuck my mouth while you're at it, champ.

#not all whores

>lost my virginity at 21
Its not as good as fapping desu. I will say getting your balls licked is INCREDIBLE.

25 virgin here.
When i was 18 i thought if i won't get laid till 23 i'll fuck whore. But at this point i don't want meaningless sex anymore.

Same thought process here desu. 24 tho.

>tfw I now have 42GB of Alice Content

>tfw had sex two days ago and i'm going to screw her again tonight
She's great

>tfw almost 24 now and fresh pussy like pic related will probably never be available to you

Actually, I'm going to take a PU bootcamp sometime next year. Fuck it.

>PU bootcamp
wat?

Probably Pick Up

Pick-up Bootcamp faŠ¼. I've already done my research and one of the best PU coaches lives in Yurop. Time to squash my fears.

If you're ugly and you want that the only way is money, invest in yourself and become succesfull, after she's done fucking guys like me she will settle for a rich guy like you

I know that torrent. 35 of those are cam recordings with are not very good, except for a few great bits.

also you're probably missing anything made in 2016.

Nah, I'm tall and at least somewhat above average-looking. I'm also educated and work in an extremely lucrative and relevant industry(though currently in an entry-level position).

Relationships are out of the question, I'm not a cuck.

>tfw lost vigincard 3 years ago to my sister, felt good mang

Are you serious? Greenpost the story pham.

fuck off back to r9k you whiney faggot

>not losing your virginity with mom together

lol cucks

this

Get a fucking Tinder account you lazy fatass twat