ITT info-graphics. Bonus points for webms. Let's learn some cool stuff guys!

ITT info-graphics. Bonus points for webms. Let's learn some cool stuff guys!

Here's mine: a quick guide to making awesome crystals!

Old joke new brand, very funny

Amazing homemade decorative suicide.

Don't be stupid, this shit will hurt or kill you faggots, don't try at home. Call me a buzz kill, but this shit is so stupid and dangerous I don't have time to feel bad for the ones that try it.

By the way if you try this you're retarded

you can't help everyone mister faggot
why not let the natural selection do its thing

ooh boy crystal meth for my house

Is there an actual video for this? Or is this a parody of something?

>Natural selection

What exactly is any more natural about telling people to do stupid shit than telling them not to?

How to make them?

The only drawback is that they haven't made pennies out of copper in the U.S. since the late 1970s. You MUST use COPPER pennies otherwise this can be very dangerous and you could injure or kill yourself. Make sure your pennies are minted before 1979 then this will work.

>And if you actually believe what has just been posted then you get what you deserve!

Think about it. Just lanes...opening up on the freeway

I can't see videos, can\t concentrate
pls tell me how to make crystals

Yeah cause a majority of the users who fall for this shit would own cars. Nice one, user.

post infographics faggots

I did think about it and I think your logic is clouded by being a mean-spirited teenager trying to mimic what he thinks was the general attitude of people who posted here almost a decade ago.

There's absolutely no reason to go out of your way to be a cunt in life. Stop trying to relive the glory days that barely existed and which you weren't around for anyway and make some positive changes in your life.

REPORTED

I had the opportunity of going to a hotel a couple of weeks back. I would've tried this out.

like this?

Now drink it.

Yahoo answers lol, nice try fag. Kys :When you mix ammonia and bleach you make a very dangerous class of chemicals called chloramines (amongst other dangerous chemicals). They are highly reactive and very short lived, so all you will do is endanger yourself and anyone else who happens to be in the immediate proximity of the reaction. Basically it's a recipe for poison gas.

Actually, the reaction produces the hardest metal known to man.

Newfag

Just because you'll never pass your fucking obese genes on doesn't mean that anyone superior to you (what the fuck am I saying - EVERYONE is superior to you) shouldn't do so.

Stop samefagging your thread, OP.

F U C K I N G N O R M A L F A G S
>protip: become an hero

Diamond?

HAHAHA THIS SHIT WILL KILL YOU

>This kills the user.

Thou shalt not commit murder!

>natural selection

I only know about this because i come to Sup Forums

Fun fact, not everyone is a fucking chemist, they have literally know way to know that this creates mustard gas unless they otherwise happen upon the information, they cant spontaneously obtain the information via spidey sense-activated neural download or some shit

It's like if you poison someones drink, give it to them, and when they choke on it, proceed to "lol natural selection"

Fucking choice way of thinking my man

nah I just love to ruin you joke

not a chemist, and I've heard in many places to never to mix ammonia and bleach, and think it's even a warning on the bottles.

I was actually making fun of the poster for srsly thinking that anybody will still fall for this old shit..

you should go back, you fat neckbearded nigger.

is this true or something that must crash down the elevator?

I'm doing it right now, it doesn't hurt anything.

1. The ammonia/bleach mixture isn't the right mixture to make.mustard gas. Look it up.

2. The copper in the pennies neutralizes any gases as we all know copper does.

This is a real and fun way to make crystals, these people are retarded and don't do their reasearch. They just hear ammonia and bleach and freak out.

You're a fucking retard.

Son, you're getting worked into a shoot. Be careful.

>nifty

*your.

>washing up liquid

Yes.

>washing up liquid
Is dish soap.

Liquid Soap in this image is hand soap as one would use in restrooms.