/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

echl.com/
hockeybuzz.com/blog/Jennifer-B-Cutler/Support-Womens-Hockey-on-Black-Friday/239/80896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another epic general picture that has a lot to do with hockey

please i want a brawl sometime this weekend

Mcdavid is the best player in the league

>he doesnt know

>having a McDavid jersey with a C

bandwagon

>mad at memes

are you upset at images my man?

who the fuck is co-broadcasting this oiler broadcast?

did they hire this guy to suck mcdavid off the whole game?

Samsung S4 fuck contracts

Bishop fucking sucks

It's probably messier

shane doan is not a hall of famer. hes an average 20 goaler. a middle six talent.

drew remenda

50% of his broadcast is mcjesus hype the other 50% is praising the other team

no shit. Cooper needs to sit his ass on the pine and let Vasy go full time unless it's a back to back. Bishop is already 100% going to leave at the end of this season. I don't know why we have to keep putting up with his antics.

however I will say that the team as a whole played like shit tonight.

reposting this again so it can be seen

i hate the jackets

mfw the roadrunners win the caldeer cup

I wonder if these refs are ever going to call something on the coyotes. Literally every oiler attack has hooks and slashes from the yotes.

Based

Sidney Crosby is a bust

The roadrunners may win the Calder cup but the Alaska Aces are winning the Kelly Cup and there is nothing /hoc/ can do about it.

>mad
>at pheonix

Better than the American broadcast. They literally act like the yotes are jesus and the oilers are the jews from Passion of the Christ. They are still buthurt about Maroons hit. It wasn't even a dirty hit.

wjat the kelly cup

god bless

oilers are winning and the refs like to control momentum, unless its blatant they wont call anything

Jackets looking good enough to give some team that can shoot an easy first round.

Mad at the refs/NHL jewery actually.

baby goalers first pro cup

ECHL

When will the jackets play a stadium series or play the winter classic

rust belt cuties

tfw no kangs gf

OP image is fucking retarded.

imagine playing in the echl in alaska.what a life lol

win a playoff series first

You know you can get the C added, right?

This sport select commercial makes me want chips and dip every time.

Reminder sky carp are a serious issue and The Hague has done NOTHING to address the situation. How does Canada keep getting away with it?

It's refpuck, no matter what you say to justify it.

mcdavid doesnt have a c in it numbnuts

>mad
>at images

I have an MSL jersey for Tampa and didn't get a C when he became captain. Do people actually do that?

Echl stands for east coast hockey league you retard Alaska isn't in the echl

fro what I hear it is actually pretty cozy compared to other ECHL cities, you fly off play 3-4 games then fly home.

Compare that to taking a fucking 10 hour bus ride from Tulsa to Orland 4 times a year

Imagine playing in front of the best fans and the most successful team in the ECHL. What a life lol

thats what i was saying, im not justifying nhls godawful officiating

Geese are fucking assholes. Those fuckers have no fear and will charge at you while honking and hissing.

Dude I could totally kick it in Alaska, sure shits expensive but housing and transport are paid for and there are some dime pieces there

We will win it all

East coast just became ECHL when they expanded to Alaska Bakersfield and Stockton

how come tbat man said the alaska aces wre going to win the league then?

>dime pieces
>Alaska

come on.

>football
>refball

>basketball
>refball

>ice hockey
>refpuck

Yeah
It seems like the sunbelt teams have the worst pbp teams. I've been listening to a lot of games because I'm on night shift and they are all Edwards tier homers

echl.com/ because they play in the chel

its the echl

>not wanting a native gf

>high stick draws blood
>2 minutes lmao

The fix is in

You try telling these faggots what to do. We cannot afford the embarrassment on par with the Australian emu war

>being a pussy

The native girls that aren't fat are qt. They have bad manners though

It's worth it for a 19 year

>mfw
This shit is getting retarded. Even Kerry Fraser was saying the refs aren't calling enough hooks/trips on McDavid.

chubby native girl gave me a cheeky handy j at the christmas parade when i was 14 mate. first hand sex i ever had literally best night of my life i couldnt believe itnwas happpening. blew the chunkiest load all over her hand

i would love to play in the echl. its a good league with lots of drunks and tryhards

Would you buy magic tracks

>tfw if my rich grandpa dies I might try out for an SPHL team

echl is a shitty meme league

No shit, were you not in the last thread? Ive been attacked while riding my bike. If only my car wouldnt get BTFO from hitting one or I had a dog/friends dog that would destroy them. Also they shit everywhere.
I wish my state held off on reopening wolf hunting.

>oilers have one functioning line
>neverending coyote pp
>oilers somehow still winning

coyotes are so bad

>wanting a gf that will either die from drugs or obesity before the age of 30

what?

reminder that tripcucks are not welcome and should never get (You)s

HI

fuck off coward

phoneposters can fuck off

rude

TOP FIF mcdonalds has a burger called the "roastie"

lol if I wanted to watch of overage rejects play hockey I would just go to my local rink
even ohl players who are shit mostly go to AHL or just quit and do something productive.
you sunbelters just think that it's high quality because yall got shit taste

>canadians calling other people cucks
lol you would know wouldn't you

holy fuck will people stop shilling the NWHL
hockeybuzz.com/blog/Jennifer-B-Cutler/Support-Womens-Hockey-on-Black-Friday/239/80896

it's the worst hockey league I've ever seen

We could form a coalition. First step is open season year round. I can't discharge a firearm on my small property but I played golf and own an axe. Only the worst of nature nazis would complain. They found 2 or 3 deer with brain disease in a region of my state and the DNR plans to cull as many as they can. Everyone agrees it is the best move. I assume the culling of sky carp would have similar feedback.

Every good stream I use seems to be American broadcasts. They are all shit. Always overly biased towards the American team players and they always seem like they don't even understand the rules of the game. I guess they get away with it because nobody watches those broadcasts.

its already on the verge of folding

is there any hot girls in that league :/

If they added checking and the team names weren't so memey id watch it

>being this wrong

wew lad

It was a nose bleed. I'm not sure if that counts. I think it has to be a cut.

It's fucking terrible. They are basically back to the pre-2004 rules where they let hooks and slashes go, except they call them every now and then for reasons "unknown". I can only assume they are told by the higher ups to make sure to keep the momentum going in favor of the home team in certain markets.

the losing team captain should have to eat out the winning team captain at center ice and suck on her titties too

This. Filled with manlets that can't even cut it at the AHL level.

i dont know why womens hockey has no checking, rollerderby chicks fucking murder each other out there

The Eberle-RNH-Maroon line is looking alright. Drai and Caggulia looked good but Pouliot is the weak link there. Not to sure what's wrong with the 4th line tonight, none of them look good. Good thing Talbot is on the ball and the defense is making smart plays.

they should be out there in cute little miniskirts and skin tight jerseys too

calm down pal.

>all these empty seats in dallas

shameful desu

>manlets
>echl
>yfw