The easiest way to kill myself? Painless etc

The easiest way to kill myself? Painless etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

goregrish.com/video/74/girl-commits-suicide-hangs-herself
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

waiting

kys faggot

shootergun

thats what hes asking for lol

Go to your nearest mosque and tell them you are a Kaffir.

lick/touch a poisonous frog
rip

Dont kill urself, there is always an escape from misery, just reach out and ask for help even if that means reaching out to strangers.

I know the helium method but I've heard that they add oxygen into the tanks nowadays. Any other easy ways?

Impale yourself on my giant dick
>faggot

À bullet to the temple please stream aswell

You won't do it.

You don't want advice on a method, you want people to tell you not to do it

Get help, go to a therapist, that's what they're trained to do

Get you shit together and soldier on, there's beauty in the world if you're tough enough to stick around and find it

pic unrelated

Yeah, in severe cases the escape from the misery may only be suicide.

Du-uh sjwlord

Exit bag:

An exit bag is a suicide apparatus that brings about a relatively quick and painless death. Manufactured out of a large plastic bag with a draw cord or a Velcro strap for neck fastening and an inert gas such as helium or nitrogen; it brings a quick end to things, without unwanted pain or panic. Unconsciousness sets in within minutes and death sets in within twenty minutes. The result is a quick and painless death with a body that seems serine and at peace. Of course if the act is interrupted it can result in brain damage, which is why it should be carried out in an undisturbed setting. A suicide bag is sometimes used along side with a drug overdose, in order to ensure the desired result.

I really don't care at this point, I just wanna get it over with and kms

Interesting, but this still need a helium tank and I don't wanna risk if there's oxygen added in it. I'd like it to happen flawlessly, not having to try it many times

Shotgun your head.. quick and painless.. and rather certain of you hit it right..

If not bury a little hole in the ground. Put your head down there with a grenade and blast out your brains

Just think of whoever you're closest to be it a family member or a friend

parents, siblings, anything

and picture the agony on their face when they get the call telling them you're gone

that's what helped me not to do it at first

then I went to therapy, started medication, eventually quit the medication, started working out and meditating, a few years ago I would wake up crying and go to sleep the same way, every day was absolute shit

now I find myself smiling when I wake up and the sun is shining through the blinds

there's ways to beat it

go get drunk or high or sober up if you already fucked up, things will better the next day. Go see a Dr a single pill may even change evrything.

Watch this maybe it will change your mind.

goregrish.com/video/74/girl-commits-suicide-hangs-herself

What height would kill me? I could jump from a building, I just don't know how tall it should be

living

might be a little prolonged, but mostly painless.
in any case, 100% fatal.

I don't have access to guns etc

I'm just not interested in any of that but I appreciate the thought
lol

see

Alright fair enough I tried, I hope you find peace in whatever ends up happening friend

So you are not going to do it, you won't listen to people giving advice on the alternatives. Why are you still here and not dead yet?

Maybe you could just fuck yourself to death?

when I do it I'm gonna get to the fastest speed I can on a single carriageway then go into an oncoming lorry, would be more or less instantaneous, ain't no way you're surviving that

Jump in front of a car

stream

Bleach ritual

what i can tell you is,dont try jumping in front of a train,I once saw a young couple got hit while they were dating,and sadly the girl was still alive and i saw her still breathing with her body torn apart. she died after a few minutes of suffering.it was pretty brutal.

Secobarbital or pentobarbital. 10 g would do it but go for 15 grams in liquid. Drink that shit. Completely painless. They use irt in Switzerland and Holland at euyhanasia clinics. Buy it from Mexican pharmacy online or dark web drug marketplace.

hold your breath longer than you possibly can

you will experience bliss and also an hero

it worked for me, it will work for you

Old age and natural causes.

bullshit, helium method works 100%, is easy, cheap and completely painless. it's just like falling asleep, except you don't wake up. try this.

just masturbate and go to sleep user. i know the pain but really

Eat that frog.

become an hero?

Winrar

>noose around your neck
>make yourself pass out with chloroform
>???
>Profit!

It's not. Barbiturate overdose is the only 100% painless method. Putting a bag over your head is stressful and you are aware of doing it. Falling asleep is natural. Even heroin overdose is not painless. You see addicts struggling for breath as their lips turn blue (I was a medic).

A painless death is impossible. Remember: committing suicide is a sin and you'll get tortured in hell by satan himself for for the rest of eternity.

Satan does not do any torture.

He is the first to be condemned to hell.
Not its ruler.

Who rules there then?

I am the lord of the cock rings and I endorse this post.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‎, ehyeh ašer ehyeh

>Gun
/thread

Interesting. Not many ppl would agree but I find this intriguing

I think pic is very related

Be a man at least and do it like a samurai :-DDD

Fuck off dude if your gonna kill yourself why would you even care about pain, you will be dead

Sounds to me like your just being a little bitch about something and can't learn to deal with it cause your so used to being babied, grow the fuck up.

Disregard content of post for retarded comment

>your gonna kill yourself why would you even care about pain
>you will be dead
>YOU 'WILL' BE DEAD

Toppest of keks.

Get a lighter, vegetable oil, paper towels, and a few open cans.
Put a few paper towels in each can, and then pour oil on them.
Lay the cans around in your bedroom (preferably on non-flammable surfaces, away from other flammable things), light them on fire, close all doors, windows, and other openings. No need to make it airtight, just make sure that ventilation is very poor.
Then go to bed. You'll die of carbon monoxide poisoning in your sleep.

Kekkkk

Cans? What type of cans

Cans, I guess? You know, pieces of thin metal in the shape of a cup? Like the ones that contain food, drinks, and other products. Are you familiar with the term "canned food"?

Not painless