Why are the portuguese such a different people than the spanish?

Why are the portuguese such a different people than the spanish?

>HIVtugal

lol

We arent retarded.

We are retarded.

>not deploying the junky/negro/homo killing virus to cleanse your population

Spain is always one step behind.

They imported negroes into their own country while Spain only allowed them in the colonies. The modern Portuguese are a mulatto population.

Portugal is less mixed race than Finland though, to be fair

inb4 kang spergstorm

We are Eurasians though so compared to the pure European we are a step towards a higher race.

Unlike mulattoes.

you're a step towards a higher autism, for sure. much of the Finnish psyche can be understood as emanating from the so-called "Hapa Problem"

Possible but still higher IQ. The better social skills of Portuguese don't matter if they have mulatto level intelligence.

Portugal is the smartest nation in Europe

Good post.

They may seem intelligent to Greeks but then, everyone probably seems intelligent to Greeks.

>smart = intelligent
>finnish education

the small nation of Portugal accomplished things way out of proportion with their size, deficient intelligence and all

Finland was the fucktoy of dumb Sweden

Portugal's achievements will echo through the centures while Finland's name is forgotten

Yeah, portugal achievements like... raping some woman on japan and, creating brazil, and fending off a few people off their lands I guess

Helping getting rid of the roaches via flanking their whole territory ought to speak for itself.

You know, if Germany wasn't undoing all of it currently.

Brazilians were a good first step in creating artificial primates

>Spain
>Data not available

how would you know they're different with that map?

t. Pedro Manoel Gonçalves

The guy reporting on the number mysteriously died of a common cold.

Well, that's kind of the point. They were a good race that achieved a lot and then they mixed with negroes. Portugal is a good example of how even a little bit of negroid admixture can bring down a great race.

wrong, the admixture predates that. the Portuguese have always been moorish niggers

stay mad, Pekka Pekkonen. if you brag about Finland's position in various indices you'll live yet another day to shitpost on Sup Forums

Greece senpai drops truth bombs

I understand why you want to live in denial. After all the Greeks were once a high quality race and look at what you've turned into by mixing with Middle Easterners and Egyptians. There are next to no Nordic, Indo-European looking Greeks left.

Because they are a filthy republic, while Spain remains a kingdom.

>finland deflects after being btfo being greece
weak, m8

one wonders why Finns, the smartest race of Europe have accomplished so little

even today, the rest of Scandinavia outclasses them in every respect when it comes to excellence

there's something really fishy about this Finnish mediocrity. maybe I need to delve into my tomes about the Finnuit psyche and learn about this...

Wow i didnt know luxemborg was so stupid.

You have lost all honor. Sudoku is your only option now.

como isso é possivel caralho

mostly because our country was a gradually defrosting swamp 2000 years ago.
colonizing the ice age is a slow process compared to faffing around in the warm climates.

Remember, it's only skill if you can do it twice. If you only do it once, it's luck.

>Portuguese colonize the whole world
>Finns can barely colonize Finland

smdh

It's alright, man, if you're not a 100% índio or a 100% nigger, that's your blood too.

It's the Aussie trying to revive the Poortugal and Alberto Barbossa meme again.

False