The wife last night decided that she would start a fight with me over some irrational jealous bullshit...

The wife last night decided that she would start a fight with me over some irrational jealous bullshit. She was looking up my ex-fiance on facebook and going through her posts. I knew immidiately what was going down because this is the usual route she takes when feeling insecure and jealous. She starts fucking digging for something to fight about. She settles on a image where my ex sold the engagement ring and said it was more expensive and nicer than the one I got her. Ok, it wasn't. Then like a psyco went and got the "proof", which was only proof that her was nicer. Then she started complaining that I took the ex to nicer hotels and bought her nicer gifts and she was demanding a honeymoon which because of life and finances is not possible at the moment. blah blah...After hours of this treatment I fucking snapped. I called her a small petty, stupid person. Said that if she wanted to bring up pasts that she was not so clean to be attacking me. I said "ooh you want a vacation and nice things" Well maybe you should have brushed your daughters teeth as a child so that I didn't have to pay 3k to have them fixed...wow 3k would have bought some nice things and a nice vacation don't you think" . Sorry that I have to be a fucking adult and pay for things that are actually important like the health of our daughter that you brought into this relationship. Fucking grow up." I'm going to pay for a fucking vacation just so you can post pictures on FB and try to make everyone in your life jealous about how good you got it now? fuck you.

Anyway....I just went off. Maybe next time she will decide not to bring up my past when hers is not so squeeky clean.

Who do I kid...when she has a bad day we will be right back in this same position.

Why be disappointed with what you don't have when you can be happy with what you do have.

just utter bullshit.

Sounds like you have many years of happiness ahead of you. Congratulations.

reason 3459346543569014359076134509873541209615018768514087645136 to not get married

You picked the wrong woman

Was hoping for a murder confession, but turns out it's just a story about OP being a faggot. 1/10, made me reply.

Lol I know...what better way to vent than Sup Forums. Sorry it wasn't juicy like a rekt story with pics.

You realize she fucks other guys right? That's why she thinks you cheat.

Your wife sounds like a total bitch dude. Sorry.

this

Love this image, this is why it is my phone's wallpaper.

also, I'm a faggut

obvious copypasta is obvious. no married man who isn't a cuck would have this problem.
>2/10 - you made me reply

Your only option at this point is to fake your death and assume a new identity in Mexico

>lern to greentext you fucking fag

Agreed. Also, don't marry bitches. My wife is sweet, hates fighting, and earns a bit more than I do. Also, we didn't even bother with any engagement ring: used the money for a nicer honeymoon.

All women are jealous. When I text old female friends who were just female Sup Forumsros and nothing more, she flips shit. I used to do what you do, user, but now I just say "maybe if you'd start caring about what you look like I wouldn't talk to other women."

Usually stops anything dead in it's tracks especially since she's gained weight. She might get a complex, but oh well. That's what therapists are for.

>literal never speak to me or my wife's child again complaining about agreeing to open his wallet to the typical woman
what were you expecting?

>w-well I didn't--
don't complain if you didn't prepare. Do the math next time.

Break up with her.
She doesn't deserve you OP.

Op the only solution here is very very simple.
Rape your wife.
Tie her to the bed snd fuck the living shit out of her.
Then blindfold her.
And gag her.
And put earplugs in her ears.
Get your daughter snd put her in the car for s shortvacation to the beach or something.
Then put an add on craigslist advertising free pussy and yalls address. Leave the door unlocked and then go.
Make sure to state that as long as the add is up yall are still looking.
Then leave for a week.
On the way back take the ad down.
Then when you get home she will be leaking jizz like a fountain and possibly brutalized slightly and fucked within an inch of her life.
She may even be dead.
If she is dead then she is nolonger a problem.
Mourn your loss and claim that she told you to take your daughter on a nice daddy daughter bonding vacation.
Say that when you came home your found her like this snd had no idea she would or did ever do anything like this.
You feel betrayed and hurt that she would do this and even get herself killed this way.
And that you are ashamed that this hsppened like this. Etc.
Then thats it yer free of the bitch.
Or if she survived on nothing but semen being pumped into her continuous ly then she will have learned a valuable lesson about not being a bitch. And may even become a turboslut as a result.
Win win either way

Bro, it only goes more downhill from here. Her appearance is a depreciating asset and her personality is already utter garbage. Look up MGTOW or before you know it, your wife will be fucking some chad and taking everything you own in the divorce. Don't be surprised if you end up paying child support even though it's not yours.

Post her nudes.
Post the most degrading nudes of her that you have.

not op, but this is actually a really good idea....
I had gotten so far as the bdsm into actual rape, but not the inviting others to do the dirty work for free
tbh when you got to the earplugs + get the daughter, I thought you were going into a whole different direction... which is part of a fantastic plan I have for when I have kids.

You should have killed her instead OP.

Dubs of truth

No one gives a fuck

You have my interest.
Tell us your plan user.

Well I am glad I am a robot and anyone from /r9k/ who reads this will feel a little relieved.