How to check mileage on a vagina?

How to check mileage on a vagina?

You got me

You have to knock her out and reboot her in bios mode. It'll be in the settings there somewhere.

Simple, use basic math.
Say a girl has had intercourses and you wanted to figure out the milage. Just fill in this:

Intercourses had (ICS): 100
Average penis size (PS): 15 cm
Actual penetration size (APS): 10cm
Average number of thrusts per intercourse (TPIC): 200 (may vary)

Total thrusts received (TTR) is ICS * TPIC = 20 000
Centimeters received is APS * TTR = 200 000 cm

This means she would have had about 200 meters of dick so far.
In about 400 more intercourses, she will reach her first full kilometer.

For you imperialfags, that means 500 intercourses == 0.6 miles

Look under the hood.

Amazing mathematics, now i know how to calculate this shit, thank you for the great formula!

Imperial fag here. I did something similar to this a while back but I like your approach better because it's mor logical and metric. Nice work user. This was mine using my girl's number as an example:

6 in
15 min
2 per sec

120 per min
1800 strokes per 15 minute session
= 10800 inches or 900 feet in 15 minutes

.17 miles

-------
How many miles of cock has your girl taken?

For this exercise, let's assume that the average clock size is 6 inches, the average sex romp (penis in vagina time) is 15 minutes at a moderate 2 strokes per second.

That would give us 1800 strokes per 15 minute session.
For one sex encounter she would have taken 10800 inches or 900 feet in 15 minutes. That would be .17 miles of cock in 15 minutes.

Now my girl "admits" to being with 9 guys including me. So over their course of her sex life, her vagina has endured 1.53 MILES of cock.

How does your girl fair? Your mileage may vary.

Are you suggesting that she only had sex with everyone once

Both you fuckers are missing a piece of the formula.

The number of times per week she has had sex.

What ever [the number of suitors] she has had x [the length of the relationship] x [Number of times per week but never less than 1]

That was one of the flaws in my calculation. She would sneak out of school to go to her ex's house several times a week so I know that they must have fucked hundreds of times. And that's just one of the guys that she "admits" to being with.
This user's math is much better.

samefag

So for Instance.

.17 per session
In a relationship for 5 years
Average 2 times per week.
(.17 x 104) x 5 = 88.4 miles

That's just one guy

>why check mileage on a vagina?
Fix'd. I've had younger girls who were loose as fuck, and older, sluttier women who nearly choked my dick. You're all just stupid.

I accounted for the total number of intercourses in my calculations (ICS), as seen here: I did not, however, take into account the method of estimating the total number of intercourses. Furthermore, I also did not account for estimation of the actual penetration size (APS), since this will greatly vary from penis to penis, and vagina to vagina.

There are also many other factors to possibly account for:
- The occational super horny intercourse, 5 thrusts cumshot
- The occational drunk intercourse, 5 hours no-cum
- Monster penis with deep vagina (APS would increase immensly)
- Micropenis (APS would decrease immensly)

So, conclusively, my calculations would be an estimation towards averages, and a high level of accuracy will surely be unobtainable even in the best of circumcisions.

You are correct user.
I wasn't implying that my girl was loose or tight. Merely that her pussy has taken a lot of dick.
Actually she's really tight and my cock is not even very big.

Don't bring logic into this, we're on Sup Forums where people actually believe that having sex explodes the hymen and makes your flaps beefy

It would be most logical to assume the explosion of genitals, when faced with uncertainty.

Tldr~ you're girls a whore

Kek. I've fucked the same pussy for years now and it hasn't gotten any looser or "roast beef-ier". I'm sure she's gotten some side dick over that time too but that pussy has always stayed tight.

Maybe so, but here's a protip with fewer words:
She's hot. Hot girls are going to get fucked a lot. If this bothers you don't date or marry a hot girl.

add 6

Ha

pussies are muscles they heal and re tighten over time, meat curtains are a genetic thing, youre either born with them or you arent, they dont actually say anything about the tightness factor