Tea vs Coffee thread

Tea vs Coffee thread.

Which one do you drink?

Do we have any rebels here like a coffee-drinking Brit or a tea-drinking American?

tea drinking swede here.

coffee is bad for you my dude.
if you drink coffee you will be tired when you don't.
go to sleep when you should get ca 8h of sleep and then drink tea for good taste.
i like to put milk raisins and a bit of honey in my tea because it tastes nice, i have a liter glass and the raisins get puffed for a little snack at the end of every drink

trips confirm truth :)
atleast i know i am not lying

MATE MASTERRACE

i drink both

You don't get gayer than this, my friend.
>swede
Oh.

op did not say where he is from, so are you retard

or is mate some aussie drink?

Tea-drinking American here.

I hate the taste and viscosity of coffee.

>Poland
I prefer tea, coffee makes me feel sick from the caffeine.

your ignorance level is astonishing

yea my dude sweden is pretty gay.

gonna start a political party some day and make sweden great again, of course norway denmark and finland are also invited

i will do some hitler ass shit
well as far as i can go

coffee every morning except when its 40+C
tea in the afternoon but only when it below 28C

OP is

Australian reporting in. Coffee when I wake up, snow dragon jasmine tea for taste during the day.

Start by taking out the goddamn raisins from your tea, ya poof.

mate ther is no ignorance in my post.

coffee makes the brain go bad.
makes it so that you can't produce your own caffeine
the same as steroids with natural testosterone

Decaffeinated coffee still has as much caffeine as sodas but I found 5 years after quitting caffeine and nicotine some uncaffeinated coffee. Drink it every day. Its the decaf Caveman Coffee owned by ex UFC fighter.

>implying tea doesn't have caffeine
I have bad news for you, pal...

Just turn all the Muslims into slurry.

Jet black coffee is the only answer. Tea is for cucks. Cream and sugar is for cucks. Milk is for cucks.

nah mate i like raisins, they are sweat
you can put them in cookies, oatmeal and bread very tasty

I like both equally. I just drink coffee in the morning and tea at night.

Leaf here.

I generally drink a lot of coffee during the day, but will have tea in the evenings sometimes to change things up and still have something hot but with less caffeine.

but they posted after me, so are you even more retarded.

>argentina
>uruguay
>coffee

they only drink mate, they even carry a goddamn thermos everywhere.

Norwegian, and a coffee-drinker.. Kinda stereotypical that way, Norway is amongst the top coffee-drinking country

Southern Virginia here. Sweet tea doesn't exactly count, but we drink it by the gallon here.

I work till 11pm though, so I also drink coffee at the office. I never drink soda and I've cut back on my tea, so coffee is my next best thing.

nah mate i will make lamp shades and buttons.
don't waste the energy you put in to killing them, profit from their death

Meh. Give me mint + black tea any day. It's perfect for 90+ heat.

Strong black coffee in mornings then add milk later in day , PRO PLUS and sugar free energy drinks if its too warm.

75% or more of american adults drink tea in some form. this thread is dumb.

I live in Korea, they drink coffee like it's crack here.

I'm an American and I love drinking all types of tea and coffee.

Why the fuck not?

South Carolina here. I drink Truvia-sweetened tea. It accents the tea's taste, as opposed to totally canceling it out.

then it is called maté or simply yerba you dumb dumb

Tea drinker in America here, not rely such a rebel thing where I live though
There's a huge Asian population so as you can see they drink tea. Like literally my home town is 64%asian according to the census. So where I live there's tea spots all over like.

The crisis here is the lack of knowledge of which Africans prefer.

We need to fund a kickstarter and send someone across Africa to find out which drink they prefer.

American here. Coffee to stay productive. Tea to just drink. (A habit from my upbringing by Chinese parents.)

Coffee is good as a flavoring or mixed with stuff like lattes or capuccinos. But it is nasty just by itself like Cranberries.

Interesting. It looks like you're one of the few Asian countries that is pro-coffee.

kek

BOTH

Do you take your cock with or without lube you filthy cuck coalburning faggot

You're such a fairy, raisins are for little faggots

Why the fuck would they have leaders pointing to the locations when the colors do just fine on their own. Retarded map maker...

Amerifat here. Alot of the people i kick it with dont drink either because they dont consume anything with caffeine in it.

Fucking wankstain, ruining the nectar of the gods that is sweet tea by putting alternative sweetener in it. Good old white sugar too fucking good for you, or does it remind you of your ancestors working the plantation?

Cranberry is the nectar of the gods. You take that back you filthy fucking nigger. You take it back or I will fucking skin you alive.

You do know America began as a nation of tea-drinkers, right?

Tea. Indian master race.

you're worst than

Canadian with a coffee in the morning, tea the rest of the day if i want one - drink more water, or you might die.

I have no desire to end up diabetic.

They drink cow piss and jenkem. Fuck africa.

I'm not implying tea DOESN'T have caffeine I'm saying tea has significantly less which is why I prefer it

>worst
>than

you mean disgusting smelling of curry and literally shitting all over your own country Indian master race?

This is the faggiest shit on earth. Goddamn fucking tumblerites.

I drink both faggot, why not enjoy all of the good things that life has to offer?

Until we manned the fuck up and threw that hot garbage directly into the bay then murdered every cuck that stayed loyal to tea. You can shove that dry dusty cuckdust directly up your ass.

>mfw being this new, underage, and uneducated

Coffee, milk, adderall mixed in. Breakfast of champions.

>
>Tea. Indian master race.
lol

This is true, can confirm. And it's fucking great.
Still prefer my good ole' coffee though. Tea is for when I'm just chillin'.

You are a disgrace to your Southern heritage.

Both tea and coffee are great. Unsweetened tea with a spritz of lemon for refreshment or coffee with a dash of sugar and cream for a tasty boost of energy.

lol.

Coffee is okay with only with milk and sugar. Lattes, Cappucinos, Iced Coffee and Mocha is delicious. Otherwise the taste is just bitter.

Britbongs are disgusting. Why would you ruin perfectly good tea with cream and sugar?

Fucking northern goddamn morons. You threw BRITISH tea in the harbor. You were perfectly happy to keep drinking the fine product of the South.

Coffee came from the Middle East. What's your point? Neither is 'Murican in origin.

Coffee drinking Brit here because it gives me more energy than tea, but tea is tastier.

I have ~ 15 cups of coffee a day and 2-3 cups of tea.

After drinking energy drinks pretty much constantly since I was 10 I developed an immunity to caffeine; overdosing would be almost impossible since I'd probably die from consuming too much liquid and not caffeine.

I piss every 30 minutes and cannot get hangovers because my body is always hydrated.

My heart is still strong, even though I have high blood pressure and can feel my pulse on almost any part of my body.

>maté

Correct. They were fine with Southern Tea.

yeah, they don't use chopsticks as much either, rather a long handled spoon to eat rice, etc...

Maybe you should master learning how to use indoor plumbing before you brag.

I agree, I also can't stand southerners who dump sugar in their tea. Why ruin the taste of tea with either cream or sugar? I still like citrus with my tea though.

Im 40, pretty well educated and worked all over africa for the last 14 years lol. Africa is the toilet of the earth and should be nuked off the face of the planet.

but, do you poo in it too?

lol indians are some filthy ass ugly niggers

Bombarding my bloodstream with caffeine until my arteries are so dilated I can send a boat through them is merican. Hammering my body with stimulants until my heart explodes at a ripe age of 45 is merican. I will rape you to death with my vibrating overcaffinated fist of freedom.

>How dare you address my age, let me claim I'm an ADULT! That will show you.
>Omg you question me? Well let me claim I actually know A LOT about the subject cuz I'm an expert in Everything
>mfw when still proving to be this new

Truthfully, speaking as a Southerner, I don't get this mentality either. I have to have STRONG tea, not weak-ass piss-water.

Strong tea cannot be masked by sweetener of any kind, only accented.

Yeah but their women are so fucking dumb and believe anything you tell them, especially if you involve money and you're white.

>be white
>look for African woman on Facebook
>say you want a beautiful black wife
>say you're rich
>say you'll give her money if she sends nudes
>use said nudes as a form of blackmail for more nudes

Before you say anything, I can get women to send nudes without offering money, but this approach works 100% of the time and I get off on lying and blackmailing women.

Im sorry i hurt your feelings with my facts lol.

I'm a coffe-drinking Italian

Green Tea Go Vegan Bitch

Guy from Luxembourg here
I usually drink tea and coffee.
So I guess I'm both.

Liberal detected...

I switch off. I like them both.

Extremely light roast coffee beans for maximum caffeine ground seconds before French pressing, using 1 full cup of ground beans. Let steep 5 minutes, REPEAT press using existing coffee but new beans. Take resulting coffee and let it BURN IN THE POT for 24 hours, then drink the next day.

land of shitting beaches and designated shitting streets.

but why would you want nigger nudes?

All races have sexy women, and niggers are complete whores. Nothing turns me on more than using a money-loving whore like a filthy cumbucket.

Tea drinking American here, though I'd rather be drinking coffee. Unfortunately it fucks with my ulcers a lot more than tea does.

I swing both ways. Drink coffee however all ways, Tea is preferred green or unsweetened black.

>but my made up facts cuz i felt the need to defend myself from someones attack so let me pretend to be the attacker now
You don't get it which is why it's funny.

American and I enjoy both. But only coffee gives me energy so I like that a bit better.

Tea, obviously

And yeah I'm the type of guy who jerked off to a dead hooker's body in GTA when I was a kid. I was constantly bashing her corpse with a baseball bat while jerking off too.