Is there an easier language than English?

Is there an easier language than English?

I think English is the easiest language

and Korean is hardest language

My dick was hard last night I fucked your mum lol

Probably Afrikaans

American is just simplified English

Memeanto

ebonics be easier nigga

> English
> American flag

How to trigger Brits: the thread.

You're right, Scots is much more tolerable, but I'm Irish.

What is that?

>English has no separate word for plural you
get your shit together, burgers

Ya'll

English dumbed-down by niggers

It *is* you.

You should say that there is no separate word for singular 'you'.

But there is: 'thou'. Still used in some dialects.

Thou all

what about me

>English has no separate word for plural you
Truly disgusting

Singular 2nd person: (You)
Plural 2nd person: (You)
Formal 2nd person: (You)
Informal 2nd person: (You)

See 2s informal: thou
2s formal: you
2p informal and formal: you

You know a language is fucked up when spelling bees exist.

>say something to Americans
>a Bong responds and pretends it's his language
every time
Why can't you people come up with your own language instead of ripping off everything from USA?

> he says in English
> ... from England

Finnish is pretty hard desu. The words are too long.

>no plural
I agree
English is shit

>2017
>he's still forcing his anti-American propaganda
Perfidious as ever.
FYI English language comes from New England, USA.

Can't say for sure either way, having grown up on English and not knowing a lick of Korean, but I'm sure there are both easier and harder languages. I can't help but imagine that English is easier to learn for foreigners due to how much English media there is to consume though, and that it would be harder without the media influence.

you all
two consonants

Well

Every great New England invention was invented by Canadian diaspora and their descendants.
INCONTROVERTIBLE FACT

Here's your (Geujjokdeul)

For whom? For western speakers, my suggestions:

Phonology: Japanese (easy), some kind of native American language or Georgian (hard)
Orthography: Russian or Korean (easy), Sanskrit (hard)
Vocabulary: Latin/French (easy), some homophonic language like the Chineses (hard)
Grammar: Esperanto/Latin (easy), Sanskrit or the Semitics like Arabic (hard)
Writing: Korean/Russian (easy), Chinese (hard)

New Yorkers and Texans invented Yous and Ya'll respectively to remedy that problem.

We also have a pronoun system that might be pretty weird to European, there're like 20 words for I and 20 words for You.

english is definitely hard for azns. the ones shrugging it off dont just know how many expressions there are.

the reason that english looks easy is you can make it up and get by with limited knowledge. english can work that way whereas east asian ones hardly do.

But you can't use these without sounding like an inbred hick, can you?
And thou sounds fucking medieval.

That's not true.
If you use 'yous' you can sound like an orange chav instead.

Could you elaborate on the difference between an orange chav and a non-orange chav?
t. chav researcher

orange chavs are orange
non-orange chavs are not orange

The term I meant to use was Guido
They're like German Turks except it's America and Italians.

>쟤
>걔
>you

Its close to him or her them or they

Thanks. Thank you. Your informative post is greatly appreciated. I am grateful.

Swedish and Afrikaans

Finnish is useful?

Easiest language: the one I've been learning since grade 5 and for which the biggest amount of learning resources is available, despite the fact I still appear to have trouble speaking it properly
Hardest language: mine

Yes, because you can watch Moomins with the original voices.

Finnish is a meme language. Japanese too, but it's only good to know in specific business/technology circles. These days, it's better to know Chinese.

But hey, you got Italian right.

nobody want's to learn shit language.
of course this shit means Korean.
English is the most difficult language.

When did i say "learn korean"??

Ya'll at this point is pretty well inundated in to general American dialect, not just a Texas or Southern thing anymore.

Besides, it's a really convenient and useful conjunction, who gives a shit if some idiot is gonna say your a hick for using it?

Ya'll is easily the best and most normalized plural word for You that exists right now. Yous and Thou are gonna make you sound like a tryhard weirdo far more than saying Ya'll.

Afrikaans has combined verbs, also written and spoken language can be different. English is easier

>Indo-European languages have no separate words for "we" that include and exclude the person you're talking to

>two languages from tiny irrelevant countries that aren't used outside of said countries
???

I've often heard the phrase "Easy to learn, hard to master" in regards to English. Yeah you can mess up the grammar or say basic stuff in English and people can understand you, but you often see non-native speakers make mistakes even after decades of knowing the language. Just as an example, say "I speak the English" and everyone knows what you mean, but it's still not actually correct and a native speaker can spot you from a mile away with that one. Not to mention the pronunciation, which seems particularly difficult for non-native speakers to get down.

>"I speak the English"
>the English
wut
never heard of such an expression. you need a pretty special context/background to do say it

I was using it as an example of something that you might hear a non-native speaker say, that people will still understand what they mean but is a dead giveaway that they're a non-native speaker.

You guys

chinese grammar is probably the easiest, it's basically babby-tier

Shit, I'm extremely fluent in Korean and when I try to explain to Americans that their language is inconvenient and ineffective when it comes to expressing precise information, they get so easily offended and take my words "unAmerican" .
I get so fucking sick and tired of their bull shit lol. Even the principle of "good" writing in English is to cut out all the words that has no very direct function in conveying the main idea. Fucking degenerates man

only useful language in the world is english. sorry to all the non relevent languages

>what is finnish
>what is hungarian
>what is czech
>what is chinese
>what is icelandic