I kinda feel sorry for you white boys

I kinda feel sorry for you white boys
You're women just know which genes are better, so it's not your fault that you'll be bred out of existence
Just learn to accept it I guess

Are you cucks paid to spam this shit?

This know a Dora/Gustav Thread.

Not every mother fucker here likes beastiality. This spam shit is old

Ok

Take your food-stamp pushing affirmative action ass elsewhere, cotton ape.

People with superior genes don't need as much help as you do just to be a regular competent human being.

Not Gustav or Dora, just a random railway gun

Dont bite

but atleast im white...

>You're
>Best genes
You're just a shitposting nigger

If your genes are superior? Then why are you fucking inferior women?

Nice b8 m8

But if niggers keep having offspring with white wen won't that meant the nigger breed does too.. Not white btw

JUST DONT REPLY

SAGE

Hahaha all you whiteys can do is to call it fake and bait
Accept the truth, and we'll beok

>darky goes for white girl
>mix kid that isn't as dark as darky
>mix kid goes for white woman
>kid from them is whiter
>whiter kid goes for white woman
>white kid
>dark is none existent in several generations.
who's getting bred out of existence again?

Plus tbh the cock in that pic ain't that impressive. Not even joking.

white Europeans are larger in average size ..as well as Spanish.as well a bigger average in latin and central america..so dont go sucking your average dick just yet

Even if true, I still gotta laugh. For every girl I'd actually want to be with that's dating a black guy, I see fifty gutter trash drama infested crack whores. And that's before they suck their first black dick.
If you were actually stealing the hot ones, I'd be worried.

Since when are Aids genes considered better?. Like what!?

Darkie breeds with 8 sheboons before white girl, then idiots raise Jamal's kids.

>You're women just know which genes are better,"
>You're women.
Did you just assume my gender?

My GF loves my white 7" Penis. She adores the shape. Sometimes she's just looking at it :3

how do you think white girls are made?

all niggers should burn in front of their perents

One of the most in demand non surgical medical treatments in Africa and Asia is skin bleaching to appear white. Black men present no threat at all. I have no problem with white women exploting them - they exist to be used.

That's the retarded logic of both the cuck OP and these valiant defenders of the white race. A mixed kid is biologically neither white nor black, because race is a social construct. That's why mixed people like Obama tend to identify as black while being biologically 50/50 - because of societal factors, not biology. But racists be retarded, what you donna do.

all ya race tards are posting dicks to each other ya faggots

on average, black people have bigger dicks. taking those one-in-a-million shots of lesser black people with small dicks don't change the fact. i can find more pictures of white crackers with small dicks than black people. and you can't deny it you white boys.

Yes they are. They work for CTR (correct the record)

Non-Hispanic whites make up 63 percent of the U.S.; Hispanics, 17 percent; blacks, 12.3 percent; Asians, 5 percent; and multiracial Americans, 2.4 percent.

stale pasta/shit bait
kys

Ok nigger

#SickleCell

so this is a fetish picture.....or a racist one?

It's hard to tell sometimes...which is odd

A E S T H E T I C

Kek

Racist B8 M8
Feck off

You're barely above average. What are you bragging about?

yes please, more like this

>tfw you realize that there are numerous anons on this board right now who have folders full of pics of black guys with tiny dicks

I mean, I know we throw the terms "gay" and "fag" around loosely here, but this is some legitimately gay shit here.

>being this triggered

Little dicked nigger spotted.

llmmmaaooooo I just imagine some mad white boy /neo nazi racist scoring the internet for days to find black guys with small dicks

then posting it to storm front triumpantly.. which hopefully his fellow neo nazis rightly called him out for being a fag

>being this triggered to post pictures of black men with small dicks to make your own race feel superior

The size of that shell casing arouses me.

Just copying you that's all. You been doing it for a long time. You know how it goes. Pencil dicked little nigger.