Hi b...

Hi b, i'm 19 years of age i'm very aware that i'm a pedophile its come to the point where i'm scared to go out anymore because i always end checking out little girls and i have to stop myself,I know its wrong but i literally can't stop myself,I've sexually assaulted 3 children in the past and it eats away at me every day,i wanna kill myself and probably will end up doing so soon. I want help but i'm to afraid to tell anyone the truth.PLEASE HELP ME

go to a psychiatrist for help

This is bait.

i swear its not, i really need fucking help

Low quality bait

You've come to the right place user. Sup Forums is literally teeming with trained psychotherapists waiting to help you with your terrible problems.
Now feck off.

Help with what, exactly? Stop being such a drama queen.

it's not bait how can i prove to u that it isn't bait,don't ask for pics cause i won't post CP

Do everyone a favor, just kill yourself

Thx b i can always count on you

do u have cp?
i guess tell the story of the 3 kids you molested

How the fuck can't you control yourself? You're that weak you fag?

You sound like a healthy adult male. Remember never to use force or coercion on a child and always practice safe sex.

kys stream it

Do it if this is dubs

Seek professional assistance if you truly have these issues.

There are many people like you that are living normally day to day with various methods -

I highly recommend that you seek professional help and continue going until you're comfortable again. What you've done is wrong but you can make the future better, the past is the past for a reason - Make changes now and never look back

Rolling for justice, praise kek

In addition to that, Sup Forums is not the best place to seek guidance..

this
do this and we'll toooootally help you :^)

Vent it out in writing. Do short stories, poems, and essays. Jack off a lot while doing it. Don't be ashamed, just be in control. You'll be alright.

This is how you get v&.

OP you don't need "help", you're not a little child or a woman. Grow a pair and chill the fuck out.

Waiting on those beautiful black vans to come and take us away!

Should probably just kill yourself op. Stream it nigger

lemme reroll

Ok, victim 1 was a boy age 5
my nephew he he was sleeping on the coach late night probably like 2am he's a heavy sleeper i decided to make him give me oral and then proceeded to cum on his face i then took pics but then deleted them, victim 2 my niece she was 1 at the time,i was babysitting my nephews and her left my nephews upstairs playing video games and told them i was going to change her diaper,brought her downstairs where i ate her pussy and make her give me oral,i was gonna fuck her but didn't want to hurt her, Victim 3 my brothers girlfriends daughter i knew this young girl for awhile before i did anything and i knew the first time i saw her that i wanted her, one day she slept over and my brother and his girlfriend was at work she was watching tv in his room and i decided to join she started cuddling with me and i decided to start rubbing my cock against her pussy she was 5 by the way she eventually looked under the covers and i tried to hide it with a pillow but she saw it and she started crying dramatically i don't think she ever told him though cause no one ever said anything to me. END