Ok Sup Forums. you have been cast back into the year 15,000BC. you are surrounded by Cavemen and wild predators...

ok Sup Forums. you have been cast back into the year 15,000BC. you are surrounded by Cavemen and wild predators. you have 1 year to survive. if you survive that year, you are transported back home and win a prize of 100 million dollars.

you can choose 1 partner/skill/weapon from each category to accompany you.
can you do it? what do you choose?

niggers

>Skill 6 charisma

Okay in what world would a caveman not immediately try to murder you and rape the female companion when seeing you? Whoever wrote this made it sound like you would all speak the same language when all the natives would do is grunt and shit there would be no reasoning.

Yes a caveman probably would do that.
That why charisma is a special skill.
Means that they may like you and not try and murder/ rape you on the spot.

Just give me an axe and I will be fine

So the only benefit to that skill is that they won't try to harm you on the spot? Because nothing will be able to happen in terms of working together.

What about when a 500-800lb sabertooth cat surpise attacks you and rips out your throat/ crushes your brain before you even realise its there?

Put it this way. Like you said, no matter how good my companions/ weapons are, a caveman/ tiger will attack me on the spot.

With that skill, they might not. Simple.

>hardcore survivor
>lara croft
>badass dog
>knife
>bow
>hunting skill
one year to go

That's when I unleash my domesticated giant short faced bear

My skill,weapon,and companion would be feminism

Do you really need the hunting skill when you have 2 experts/ a hunting dog with you?

Also it wouldnbe pretty hard to go ot without any real friend/ fuck buddy for a full year dont you think

I haven't talked to or hung out with anyone for 2 years and haven't had any kind of female sexual activity for almost 5. I think I could survive a year in the wild with no real friend or vagina to stick it in so long as I have 2 people doing/teaching me all the work.

I think you may be imagining a far cry game too much. When in reality you would be spending most of your time hidden away in your shelter.
Only really going out to hunt and find water, both of which would be incredibly dangerous situations.
I think having at least 1 friendly companion would stop you from going insane.
You gotta remember there probably isnt much to do besides sit and wait it out, until you run out of supplies

Bump

The female outdoors expert attempts to befriend you anyway, she just won't fuck you. And who's to say you don't all go out hunting and gathering together? Also you wouldn't run out supplies because you only get 2 things everything else you get on your own it's not like you're holing up somewhere with mres and canned food.

Do you have the social skills neccessry to maintain a healthy friendship with a female that wont fuck you for 1 year?

Because i dont, im a rapey kinda guy

Yes because I'm not an angry nerd who thinks all women owe him sex. If I'm forced into a situation where being on friendly terms with people is a crucial to surviving then that's what I'll do.

What are you doing in a place like this..

LOL.HAVE YOU EVER LEFT YOUR BASEMENT? HAVE YOU EVER OWNED A DOG MUCH LESS A GERMAN SHEPARD? THAT DESCRIPTION IS SO WRONG IT'S NOT EVEN CUTE

CAVEMAN? FUCK EUROPEANS HAVE BEEN DOING THIS UNTIL POST WW2 YOU DUMB FUCK.

Not saying you're gay, but you sound kinda gay

Every doggo has unique personality