Imagine you just inherited around 1 million dollars in stocks...

Imagine you just inherited around 1 million dollars in stocks. What do you do after investing in your education and graduating user?

well im already at school on the gi bill and i already built my own home on land that i own so i guess just improve my property, and bitches plenty of bitches

walk away because 1 million will cause more trouble than it's worth....

5 million is the point where you can get ahead.

>thinking an education is a good investment
ok
1 million is enough to live comfortably off of for the rest of your life

why are you automatically assuming I'd "invest" in "education" and graduate. If I inherited 1 million dollars I'd use that money to move somewhere I'd like and just live off of it not spending on anything crazy. the "education" and working wouldn't be required anymore unless I got into something I truly liked, which for me, doesn't exist in the first place.

That's the most ratchet picture i've seen

false, taxes bank fees and other bullshit will eat it away in two years

>1 million is enough to live comfortably off of for the rest of your life

kek. Just buying a nice apartment will set me back that much where I live.

if you think you could live off of a million dollars for the rest of your life you're a teenager, or you intend to move to africa.

>Tell me I am pretty

Pretend I'm super good at business and use blatant lies that wouldn't work on rational educated people to trick a bunch of mentally unstable racists into making me president of the united states.

cash out, move to central america, trade medicine for pussy until i am eventually killed by the cartels

Buy lots of land and construct off grid house/farm

OP here only reason I mentioned education was because it's like investing in yourself if you get into the correct field and I had restrictions on what I could use the money for until I turned 25.

you pretty....UGLY

Invest in real-estate in Amsterdam

Inspired by McAfee?

Buy land

Build small house as home base

Travel the world for a bit and spend rest of days farming/camping

You must be an economist or an investment banker or something

Lol someone's still butthurt