Why are Indians so gross? They look like shit, smell like shit, and cover their cities in shit...

Why are Indians so gross? They look like shit, smell like shit, and cover their cities in shit. Also why do they all have mustaches?

> India Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703515504576142092863219826
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And what's with their god-awful incense?! I've got them as neighbours next door and holy shit, the smell of incense just doesn't stop!

It's how they cover up the poo poo smell user.

I think it's curry, not incense.

P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Sometimes both at the same time!
>go out the the front door
>incense mixed with lots of herbs, smelling like a perfume bomb
>go out the back
>curry smell from their kitchen
Every fucking day I swear to god...

>Indian Space Program
>Superpower by 2030

I like how male Bollywood action stars are always fat manlets with big mustaches

Try my cookie cookie

>my lulla

Pajeets are essentially sub-human. Their country is literally covered in literal shit, human and otherwise. They fuck kids on the daily. They're dumb as the shit that surrounds them, and all the "engineers" they keep pumping out are taught using college books form the 70's. It's so bad that engineering firms have strated hiring liberal arts majors instead of indian enginers because it's easier and cheaper to teach someone engineering from scratch than have to un-teach an indian fuckwit before re-training him. India is basically the world's toiler and the inhabitants are the turds. Only thing left to do is flush.

From where are you getting this information?

Designated

Shitskin detected

It was a question. Only niggers get offended by questions. Are you a nigger?

Should be "Days since last public gang rape".

What you say, you bloody fuck.

India is soon to, be superpower soon. You r sacred,

Shitskin confirmed. Do you poop on the street young Pajeet?

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703515504576142092863219826

Ive been to pajeetland. the moment the airplane doors open, you are greeted with the smell of cow shit. motherfuckas smear cowshit on their forehead even

I've been to India too. Can confirm this

she just wanted to poo in loo

>/thread

Any actual Indians ITT? Can someone please explain their hatred of toilets?

>mean citizen too poor for indoor plumbing

It's simple, toilets are a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Pooing in the streets is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

It's simple, age of consent laws are a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Fucking children is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

It's simple, books are a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Illiteracy is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

It's simple, showers are a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Poor hygiene is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.
Post a Reply
Return

It's simple, civilized behavior is a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Acting like fucking animals in public is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

It's simple, we don't poo, in the loo.

It's simple, medicine is a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Pestilence is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

POO IN THE FUCKING LOO

It's simple,loo is a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Poo is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

It's simple, being socially apt is a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Sending women requests for sum fuk bebee let me see yur tit is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

It's simple, manners are a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Chimping out is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

It's simple, u seying wat you son of basterd bitch is a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. You mutherfuker i will be fuking ur mother is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

It's simple, religion is a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Worshipping deformed murants is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

It's simple, having dots on your foreheads is the best way to fool snipers

It's simple, gainful employment are a symbol of British colonization and subsequent oppression of the indigenous peoples. Digging through AIDS infested sewers for scraps of copper is a form of protest against the white supremacist patriarchal culture that has been imposed on a sovereign land.

It's simple, you have reached AT&T customer service, Rajesh speaking, how may I help you today?

What to do about Indian neighbours? I'm neighbours with an Indian restaurant and they won't stop littering the private parking spot. They also spill some sewege onto where we park from time to time when one of their boxes of slush overfills.

911, pajeet speaking, what is your emergency?

underrated post

Indians are just curry eating niggers, they are Su humans like Muslims.
I don't know what is worse. Sand nigger Muslims or telecom working, head wobbling, shit smearing, curry eating niggers.

Many think pooping is gross... " why would I want to do that inside my house??" is the prevailing school of thought.

tl;dr

Yes 911. I am Manmeet. I am having problem with the poo. What do

>Manmeet

>Pudoo Patel

Motherfucker has poo on his name

He actually doesn't.

Yes he does. Pu sounds like poo and there's doo as well

DooPuLoo?

>starving/thirsty
>surrounded by beef
>"hey Patink, you know that river with no industrial pollutants? Let's throw corpses in it and then shit on them"
>beg other countries for aid
>other countries become tired of shit smelling ambassadors coming to beg
>they give in to our requests
>preparing to send us aid
>we threaten them with nuclear weapons
>they refuse to send aid
>starving/thirsty

Does anyone have that one where indian user justifies using cowpoo medicine and facial creams by calling whites heathens for not treating cows as holiness?

Can someone please post the screencap of the Indian guy talking on his phone with the hilarious description of their greasgreasy hair and nasty smelly buttholes? That shit makes me laugh every time

You filthy white devils

would it be wrong, would it be right if I poop in the street tonight. Chances are that I might, sanitation out of sight. Nothing is cleaned nothing is wiped, I am shitting in the street tonight

>white
>filthy

Eh, Pajeet isn't that high on my list of disposable races, they're kinda annoying at worst, but there's something I've always wondered.
>go to a corner store in Houston, Texas
>the cashier's Indian
>go to a corner store in Seattle, Washington
>the cashier's Indian
>go to a corner store in Guadalajara, Mexico
>the cashier's Indian
>go to a corner store in Essex, England
>the cashier's Indian
>go to a corner store in Moon Base Gamma-071
>the cashier's Indian
>go to a corner store in the center of the sun
>the cashier's Indian

What the fuck is going on? Why is this the same fucking everywhere?

Doo doo on my Pudoo.

ALL TOGETHER NOW
P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

INDIAN SHIMMY
N

L
O
O

Fuck your mother, my uncle rashad is much succesfull than u and soon I will be in united state fucking ur mother I have job and visa soon so I fuck you then and you cry

Cashier =/= success

Suck a bull dick and wash it off with manure

Why do they worship cows anyways?

They pollute a fuckton.

>implying indians won´t be javadevelopers by default

Milk.

Because we plan take over shops and make money off dumb white filth, you want slim jim fatbob? Price just went up, we own shop. Fuck you

>how do I economics
No wonder you stick to being a cashier

>implying they will
>what is Korea

I will be hotel cleaner not fucker cashier, I will make 10 dollars every hour, much many than you make at burger shop fattass

>street shitters are taking over the west, one cash register at a dirty gas station at a time

Do you know anything about dev?
every god damn javadev is a pajeet. that is why java is the worst.

>hotel cleaner

You do realize that accounts for inflation too?

>India is a nuclear-capable nation

I bet their ICBMs are actually waste containers

Fuck your mother of shit I will not be gas pumper I only work in hotel that is climate controlled

>climate control is a luxury

Yes I will work at hotel, inflation no?

I slept on roof sometimes it get hot in my house but better on roof at night

Indian ICBM = InterContinental Bowl Movement.

This is not a feels thread :(

GL in america plz poo in loo there

No fucker we launch missile on filth Pakistan many times they all ways agrresor with terror and such things Pakistan really filth no India

I don't understand

remember to poo in the loo in america plz

the newly elected Prime Minister of India.

Also you should reverse the stereotypes. dont eat fucking curry and wear ur deodorant

Are you making laughs at me?

I said that I feel bad that you have to sleep on the roof, and wished you luck in the US