Imagine being american and thinking this is what's actually happening as Trump hires his sixth Goldman Sachs guy for...

imagine being american and thinking this is what's actually happening as Trump hires his sixth Goldman Sachs guy for his administration

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/exclusive-alex-jones-responds-to-pizzagate-controversy/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are we in a second coldwar or what ?

He is draining the swamp (politicians), but he is replacing it with a landfill (wealthy elites.)

>implying the first one ever ended

American politicans accepted "corporate donations" (bribes) for over a century. Elites finally cut out the middle man. I voted for trump for this reason.

Look man, I've learned to live with the deep state, but if you're pretending it doesn't exist or that Trump isn't a part of it then you're a moron.

I don't like Trump either, but the deep state hates him and is working on overthrowing him.

is a part of it*

fuck

Ben Garrison is trash

So cutting out the middle man will allow the people to lose there voice. If they are looking out for themselves, they will press legislation that looks like trumpcare

They act like they hate him but trump is pushing the same legislation as every other politician. That would make Trump part of the deepstate.

I wish you guys luck.
You have to wait four years at the absolute maximum. I give it a month or two before he has a serious nervous breakdown. The man has shown he's incapable of taking criticism.

infowars.com/exclusive-alex-jones-responds-to-pizzagate-controversy/

PIZZAGATE IS FAKE

His rejection of neo-liberal trade policies, patriotism as opposed to globalism and treatment by media and certain politicians is enough to clearly show he is on the outside.

this

I suggest you learn more about what the deep state actually is before you comment on this matter. Their mouthpiece is the media and certain high level politicians. If they talk shit about him and try to destroy him, then you know what the deep state thinks about him.

That was a bunch of buzzwords and no real explanation why hes not part of the deepstate.
>Some politicans dont like hime
Same with every other president
>He promotes patriotism
>The media hates him

Lol his supporters are this delusional now?

>muh all 1%ers are the same and evil

top tier gommunism thinking. there is an elite social class, but their money isn't the defining aspect.

So you voted for the corporate guy?

"I don't like black people, so that's why I voted for Obama" - That is how retarded you are

>You keep using that phrase, I don't think it means what you think it means

You don't know what you're talking about and you're wrong. Thank you for sharing blue though.

What phrase?

>if the sun rises tomorrow, you'll know my gods are real, user

Deep state, moron.

>Assumptions
Trump has less than 50% approval ratings. Saying that im working for a company is a bullshit excuse when you cant defend your point. Tell me how I am wrong

Deep State: Collection of unelected members of the upper social class who hold significant influence and sway over mainstream discourse, thought, life in general.

Includes: intelligent agencies, academia, entertainment, media, bankers, big business.

There's a lot more to it than that, it's just the most obvious indicator.

intelligence* lmao

Concise and accurate, good job man.

Bush Jr. got slammed harder by the media than Trump for pretty minor things. Unfortunately Trump is incredibly stupid by even political standards. I doubt he even understands half of his talking points.

Sup Forums is such a precious pissy missy bitch board

>can't even respond to the correct post

Bush Jr. got slammed after he did what he was put in office to do. He was given full support until May 2003.

>Quoting proven biased polls
>Assumptions
Et tu?

Actually really the serious criticisms didn't begin until 2004.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
52% unfavorable based on the average of all polls.

Why are you worried about this instead of proving me wrong? Why isnt trump part of the deep state?

Oh goody it's this conspiracy shit again.

Regarding academia:
"All of the data we present is unanimously hated and immediately picked about by people who work with data 14 hours a day. It must be a liberal conspiracy".

That's as generic and unhelpful as it gets, I'm outta here, have a blast in your fake and unhelpful world, anons. You're dragging our country down with you, so I'll probably see you in hell.

It's funny how people say stuff like this, but Trump operates on a whole different level than you guys even consider.

I'm not even talking about "4D chess" or anything like that, just the content of some of his speeches. Stuff like "We will no longer surrender our country to the false song of globalism" or "When you open your heart to patriotism there is no room for prejudice". Coupled with Bannon in the Whitehouse it makes me think he's got some relatively esoteric knowledge we have yet to see.

Heighten the contradictions, comrade!

Snap out of it fuckboy, secret collusion between those institutions has been happening since at least 1947 and a lot of it is declassified public knowledge and basic history.

I really really really don't like the global consequences of his presidency, and I still laugh my ass off when people say history will "vindicate his presidency" when it just gets scorned harder and harder as time goes by.

Dome of the crap like running his "Fool me once....." flub repeatedly for a week was unfair.

That was the biggest shit post in this thread. You said nearly nothing especially nothing to prove your point besides "We should wait and see because Bannon is in the whitehouse". Well bannon has been in there for 3 months now and all of his plans have failed.

What? This isn't a conspiracy theory lol, I presented a clear and not at all crazy view of what a sort of "elite" social class looks like, and somehow it's ridiculous?

You can't even engage it in discussion, your only response was to insult and say "that's crazy". You're the fucking idiot if you dismiss something like this out of hand.

Jesus, that's brutal. We're headed for Carter territory, here.

So the way math works is an international collusion started after WWII?

Jesus Christ I'm tired of how aggressively ignorant you faggots are. Anything that slightly suggests something that you disagree with and "OMG WHAT A SHITPOST YOU PROVE NOTHING TO MY SUPERIOR BELIEFS".

If you're not open to discussion just get the fuck out of the thread and bother someone IRL, though I'm sure you have nobody to, that's why you're here.

Yup, everyone else is the crazy user, you're the sane one. Everyone else is the crazy user, you're the sane one.

I'm just not understanding how academia is an elite group. PhD's are accessible to anyone with a brain.

He's a shill dude, don't get too worked up.

Yup, it's been maximizing it's power ever since. Western leaders decided that there was too much democracy, they had to rule with a fist from behind the scenes and they needed all of society to be working for them.

It's like a totalitarian ruling oligarchy, but rule is done by cloak and dagger, bribery and blackmail.

Leaders of academia.

Can you do anything other than shit post? You literally are saying nothing but just complaining that someone else doesnt like your view point. All you have is assumptions and by how his administration has been going so far, its not bright to believe it will change

Duh, open your eyes user! The sigma is a secret Jewish symbol that goes back to the Greek bankers

I can't imagine having the lack of conviction and morality that you would actually sign up and get paid to do this.

>Deep state

He is the President of that Deep State, why does he need to traffic in conspiracy theories?

Besides, anyone who thinks all these politicians arn't all on the same side (including Trump) is a moron.

I never claimed anything like that, just annoyed at how closeminded you faggots are.

I don't mean to be insulting or anything but I'm sure you've never met many members of academia in real life, you can tell by the way they hold themselves that they are incredibly elitist.

But what I meant was moreso universities who by and large control what is "accepted" and "intellectual" thought in mainstream discourse. Of course things like the heliocentric galaxy model make perfect sense and came from universities, but things like "gender is a social construct" and emerging from the recent surge from critical theory.

Worst ratings for a president this early ever

Thank you for correcting the record.

So the revolving door of scientists that are president of a peer-reviewed journal for a few years? I'm not getting what you mean.

see

My eyes are open

>looking at the way 'academics' hold themselves

You're funny user. I wish you well.

>they are incredibly elitist.
They probably just seem like that to you because poorly educated people are suspicious of educated people and education in general.

My entire first post was literally just talking about how closeminded you are. I never said anything about how well the administration was doing and I never complained that you "didn't like my viewpoint" (in fact I literally said that to you, stop projecting). I never even implied anything about how the administration was doing. ALL I FUCKING SAID WAS YOU FAGGOTS KEEP CALLING HIM STUPID WITHOUT NEARLY ANY JUSTIFICATION.

Social scientists aren't real scientists.

I don't even like Trump, but thank you both for outright admitting that you're getting paid to subvert your own country you trashbags.

Alright, regards from my university lol.

Don't forget his grandmother being a jew, his kids converting to judaism and marrying jews, lol...it goes on and on. I voted for him, I'll admit I was conned.

Are you fucked? The first thing you said was bannon has a secret plan.

I call him stupid and incompetent, though not in this thread, but I have reasons. Not gonna lie though, when he fails, he fails to the top.

You're honestly fucking retarded lol, where did I say that.

You morons don't even realize how many people understand what the deep state is without falling for the jew meme.

I could do you job so much fucking better than you can.

What job do you do now? I'm hiring at my company.

Coupled with Bannon in the Whitehouse it makes me think he's got some relatively esoteric knowledge we have yet to see.
If this wasn't you, then learn to read a Damn thread

I would never work for you guys. I'll live with your bullshit and not get angry about it, but I'd never do what you do for your side.

It doesnt matter what trump or any few americans do wrong as long as the rest of us are there to fix it

I have an MS and had to write a thesis and get it approved by an academic committee, and my sister is a PhD'ed geneticist. I'm quite familiar with academia.

Many schools have 100+ possible majors, and maybe 5 of those tops push the gender crap that somehow ruins your everyday life. Professors regularly do 14 hours of a work a day, and are quite frankly underpaid for the work they do and what they contribute.

Go home, Goldstein.

I can actually see how that would be interpreted that way lol. I meant Trump has some personally held beliefs that he hasn't necessarily shown through his public face. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Maybe I'm wrong.

I thought you said you could do our jobs :/

Nu Republicans have to believe that academics are on the same side as the alphabet intelligence agencies or all their conspiracies fall apart. Forget the fact that intelligence agencies have historically been very aggressive toward academics, particularly during the red scare. Now that both liberals in academia and conservatives in intelligence agencies have both warned that big money in politics is extremely destabilizing, they have to scream conspiracy, otherwise they might be forced to face the fact that the dark money in politics, that their belief structure idolizes, is actually damaging. And they just can't face the fact that they might have been wrong.

So suddenly academia and intelligence are both in on it. Along with the usual conspiracy fodder, entertainment, non-profits, lizard men from space, the jews, etc.

While I'm at it, I rank business lower than many social sciences because those students at least have to think a broad context.

Business school consists of crying that you have to wear a tie to class junior year, and a bunch of jack-off accountants on Linked-In talking up their "strong quantitative skills" that don't even involve taking a calculus class.

"no true scotsman"

I could as in I know the demographic here, I know how people perceive these concepts and I understand how to trick/manipulate them.

You are coming at it from the wrong angle. I get it, you want to turn the conspiracy crowd against trump, so you push the "he's a jew" angle. Problem is you guys don't understand the conspiracy crowd, how transparent that is, and for some reason your graphic designers make shit that are very obviously not organic memes and inforgraphics.

I get this shit way more than you guys do, and I could blow you clowns out of the water if I was on your side.

If you re-read my post nothing I said was critiquing the things you mentioned. When I say "academia" I'm not referring to "whoever the smartest person is", which you seem to interpret it as since you keep referencing PhDs.

My point was that academics and academia "control" accepted thought by educating their students as they see fit. Since you're so familiar with it I'm sure you're well aware of how much profs inject their personal opinions into lectures. They educate and shape the minds of their students as they see fit. I'm not implying it's malicious brainwashing or anything, they just rub it off on their students.

And don't be dishonest, this "gender crap" (among other things like race being a social construct) is aggressively pushed into mainstream thought.

I don't understand, what is it you think I do?

>the video trended for several days on youtube

>his videos never wind up on the trending list

You guys are so obvious that even fucking reddit has caught on.

I agree with this; middle men only make it less blatantly obvious. Why do you think it's gone on so damn long?
Without middle men, it's MUCH clearer that there's a HUGE fucking problem, and it's corrupted every single aspect of our government.
Maybe now something will actually fucking get done about it BECAUSE it's so fucking obvious.

Anons, I'm not sure I believe this guy could do my job anymore. In fact, after some thought, I would urge caution if any of you were also considering hiring him.

Yeah that's exactly why I said all you have is assumptions

I already said, I based it off things Trump and Bannon have said. Bannon read "Ride the Tiger" ffs, how can you not think he holds some esoteric beliefs.

I did glacial work. I don't see how thermodynamics are an opinion.

Also pretty much all cultures had an awkward 3rd gender (usually didn't have equal rights) for gay/trans/whatever before Christianity came around. Maybe you'd know that if you were so mad about flunking out of college.

This is what it's looking more and more like. Things cooled down for our countries, as citizens, but I don't think the political tensions ever eased. I'm pretty sure Russia still fucking dislikes us and our government dislikes them just as much as they did in the 60s.

You're fucking pathetic for trying to inject some flimsy little insult at the end. I don't even know why I assumed you'd be rational considering you're on Sup Forums. Enjoy the future you chose for yourself, keep licking minority boots.

>Includes: intelligent agencies, academia, entertainment, media, bankers, big business.

Sorry but academia is not part of it. Proof: how politics ignore for decades their warning regarding the global warning issue.

BTW, academia is 'knowledge', and you cannot make any wise decision without weighting the good and the bad => so you need academia is you want do make the 'best' (or lesser worst) choice. Otherwise your decision is not objective and purely based on ideology.

Mother fucking kek; Trump is just continuing to play the character he did through his whole campaign; the heelish antihero.
He's the fucking republican Stone Cold Steve Austin.

If you are basing something off what they are saying over what they are doing, you shouldn't vote. politicians lie, trump and his team are no different with all the broken or unfulfilled campaign promises

Which promises has he kept? The pipeline? Everything else he's tried has turned into a giant fireball

So we shouldn't vote at all? Because all politicians can do on the campaign trail is talk lol.

Besides, I wasn't even speaking in reference to policy or anything, literally just Trump's personality. I really don't understand these leaps you keep making.

I think you missed or misunderstood the "play the character" part.