Help a Sup Forumsro out!

Help a Sup Forumsro out!
What is this green shit on my beloved plant? Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

icmag.com/ic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chlorophyll?

Bump, it's a white widdiw btw
It's my first time growing weed

On the dirt, not the plant

I ment White Widdow

more like borophyll

most likely a buildup of algae because too much water int he soil

What grounds have you used?

I hope you let the root system of this clone develop before planting in that soaking wet soil.

Also, indoor outdoor?

I've seen that before, Leaves

bad soil, needs fertilizer too

Shit, Sup Forumsro that's white widow? I love white widow.

underrated post

This is the most likely answer. You may be overwatering if your soil is consistently moist enough to grow algea.

It went right over my head. What's it mean?

dont have cats near ur plants, it sucks for anyone allergic to cats.

Thats just cabbage, it looks like you purchased a russian kush variant.

icmag.com/ic/ for all your question.

Don't buy automatic, for a beginner the best is 6 month plant

It's algae stupid.. You're over watering you can tell just by looking at the plant leaves.. Let the medium dry out some but yeah its over watering. Just remove the effected soil/ medium.

Sounds good to me. Thanks!

Indoors, and I bought whatever soil the hydroshop told me was best. Can't remember the name of it...

Deffenetly. The seeds were almost a month in smaller cups. When I pulled the plant out to the bigger pot, the roots were massive!

Also the burn marks on the fan leaves are from over feeding the plant.. Its what us growers call " nute burn " Nutrient Burn

Use a better pot dude.. Something with more drain holes.. Thats like an ornamental flower pot.. I used to like using those fabric pots

I loved it too. I like the ballance it gives you with sativa and indica.
Though sometimes, I need sativa. Insomnia was the best shit I ever tasted!

Could be. I was told to water the plant until water comes out from the holes at the bottom, and let the soil dry for a few days before I water the plants again

As has been said, you're watering too much. Once a day can even be too much depending on the conditions. You need to put a few holes on the bottom of those pots if they don't already have them. A plant that small really doesn't need much at all. Do a touch test - if the soil is still moist, it doesn't need water.

Also cannabis is an incredibly resilient plant that can take quite a bit of punishment. Not that I'd recommend it.

Thanks man. It's my first time growing.

Really? That's a realife to hear... You sound like an expert

Cool, never knew about that.

kek

Well, shit... to late for that now :/

I have two dogs, and they're not allowed in the room.

Also, like said, that's not really a great pot for...pot. There's nothing wrong with putting a plant in the container it's going to stay in until harvest, because it really doesn't take long for plants to become root bound and outgrow their containers, at which point their growth will be significantly stunted.

Pic related is root binding. If it gets to that point it means it's long overdue for transplanting.

tanks

its a defficency not a burn

Slow down your watering dude. Maybe go for cleaner water as well. I know you love your baby but in these early stages you've gotta let her be.

I put the plant in those pots after they have been in smaller cups for the roots to develop. Do you think maybe making more holes will help?

Oops. Pic related.

I have a nice chunk of land surrounded by woods, so I've been growing in my yard for about 8 (?) years now. Pic related was one of mine that was rootbound from last year. If I had put it in the ground or a bigger pot it would have been much larger.

Yeah, I got the messege. Too much water. Thanks

>Pic related was one of mine that was rootbound from last year. If I had put it in the ground or a bigger pot it would have been much larger.

Pic related. I got a pretty good yield out of it but would have easily been twice as much if I kept track of things better.

Nice. I first put the seeds in a smaller cups with holes at the buttom. The soil was held tightly with roots when I transfered it to a bigger pot.

looks so pretty! Can't wait till my little Gerogie grows big and strong!

I'm more inclined to Sativa, personally, but I'll be damned if I don't enjoy some Indica couch lock

> The soil was held tightly with roots when I transfered it to a bigger pot

For future reference if it looks even close to , you should sort of massage the soil/roots so it loosens them up a bit. No need to be super careful with it, like I said cannabis is resilient and can handle loosing some roots. Just need to unbind the roots so it'll transplant more effectively.

if my roots looked like that when switching up in pot size I would take a knife a cut all of those outer roots right off.

On my second harvest I have something similar, not nearly as bad, didn't do shit when I went from 1 to 5g pots, they harvest just fine. when I pulled the stalk/rootball they never even spread from that point, so repotting was pointless.

you gotta ruff up that root ball, itll take a week or so to re establish roots, add extra N so you dont lose some of your lower leafs

What kind of soil are you using man? Any nutes? Ik you already know the problem, but a better soil might help prevent these issues.

Looks dark greenish, if it smells like roten cheese or putrid mushroom
>Probably mold, as long as the plant doesn't show any dacay in the leaves or the stem you should not be worried...not al fungi are parasites. PAY ATTENTION TO PLANT RESPONSE AND THE GREEN STAIN GROW

If does not smell like shit, it's more compact than just powder and does bnot grow somw tiny 'balloons' then:
>Probably Algae, algae is harmless for plants and for humans (at least terrestrial algae), looks bad but it will not affect your plant.

If it's nothing like the above and you can actually see tiny 'stems' and 'leaves', then:
>Moss, harmless, ancient plants that require a lot of water...let them grow :) it may function as a sponge and retain liquid for your plant.

However i think it looks like Mold...fungi is the most common thung to grow on pot soils since the spores spread easily and starts to grown once water is added...fucking sexy fungi man

I'm a biology-fag student

what's a grow setup cost? looking for something kinda small, at most half a dozen plants

Sorry for the spelling, i'm high

And nice plant OP

Take a closer picture of the green stuff describe it please

its moss

in the future don't transplant just hurts the plant, instead just start in a 5 gallon bucket. Look up air pruning and do that

OP I think green shit on the plant is the plant part of the plant