ITT

Post an album you think will be a future classic and other anons agree or disagree

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% agree

>LETS TALK ABOUT GENDER BABY

100% disagree because it's already forgotten, but holy fuck "Eyesore" is STILL one of the best songs I've heard this decade.

RIP Chris Reimer

you're both too young and musically illiterate to understand why something like this, while competent, would never be a classic

Ehh probably not
Probably, but then again all Death Grips albums probably will be future classics besides NLDW and Fashion Week
Absolutely. This and Age of Adz are the greatest electronic pop works since Homogenic

Forgot pic

Eh, I could see it being regarded highly as an underground gem in the same way This Heat's Deceit or Wiper's Youth of America is. It's certainly a very high quality album and worse albums have been held in higher regard before.

Seconding these. Pic related might be getting the recognition it deserves now that it got touched up and LtE is making money from shows in the USA

The Seer, To Be Kind, The Glowing Man

I'd heard of that album, the cover looks so gaudy and tasteless, like a bling-era rap mixtape, but I heard it's a really good post-rock album about God, I've been meaning to check it out.

>The Seer, To Be Kind,
I could see that

>The Glowing Man
Probably not; I think it's weaker than the previous two. Also, the ambience is great, but it does also make the album less memorable.

I agree with you, actually, I just can't help but see the albums as a trilogy

>bling-era rap mixtape
yeah that's what they were going for, not quite sure why but I think it's mildly hilarious

If people actually listened to this damn thing they'd know it's a 10/10. At the very least a 9.5/10, some of the more mellow moments don't quite do it for me, but at the same time, a live show/album can use some balance.

It already is.

Nah

agree

No way.

Disagree.

Agreed.

(P.S. why does Cindy Lee - Act of Tenderness seem to get so little attention? It ranks similar to this one, for me.)

A lost classic....

nope

Money store is better in every way

No.

do you really think so? I honestly have almost no idea how to think about this album. Part of me likes it part of me hates it but I cat decide if I think
its good or not

this

cute frenchie

This.

Probably a meme.

my best guess as well.

this answer is only slightly facetious

yes

also great, but too short and not enough significantly wonderful moments

It is for me, but it will probably be more of a cult classic.

yes, I hope so

already is, though only among people who are into the genre

we can dream, but nah

*Blonde*
Fix'd

Yeh tru

I miss Women.

>100% disagree because it's already forgotten,

they started a whole genre of ripoffs in canada

We can dream
Nah, prob not gonna move beyond its niche
Yes

Somewhat relevant question, but what did people think of some of the now iconic mucore albums 5 years after release?

(TBK, The Seer)
(not that particular Death Grips album, tho)
Yes.

Good, but no.

No.

Already classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE

This is actually unironically patrician.

it's unironically the modern day trout mask replica

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

Unironically this

This will be the Pink Moon of this era, calling it now.

It was INCREDIBLY surprising, I genuinely cannot think of an album to compare it to. It's such an interesting story it follows too.

Just listened to this and absolutely loved it. Why is it so under appreciated? Probably my AOTY

act of tenderness is so fucking good. hope he puts out more soon

depends how he follows it up with
but it's probably gonna be a cult classic, or at worst a curiosity like something like cro-magnon

Hey, this is pretty timeless. Not dated at all.

yes

no

(especially if noisy hip hop gets bigger)
posssibly

imagine thinking that a death grips album will be a future classic, but a grimes album won't

Best Bon Iver album

Call me a pleb if you want, but FE,FA and 22AM are much better.

This is the start of Earls domination.
2017 will be the year of Sweatshirt

It's more like Bon Iver, Bon Iver > 22, A Milliom > For Emma, Forever Ago > Blood Bank

this desu