Why aren't you vaping Sup Forums

Why aren't you vaping Sup Forums

Because I'm straight.

'cause im not op and a faggot

Because im not gay

Because I'm not a faggot. Also I smoke weed.

Becouse e-cigs are expensive, i still with my cigarrets

Battery died, and if I don't want to pay a 300% markup on local stores for the same chink shit, I have to wait 2+ months of chink shipping.
I'd rather smoke normal cigarettes tyvm.

Because I don't want to look like a faggot, or have a robot cock explode in my face.

There are many haters in Russia My face can be broken if they will see my when im vaping

Because I don't rock cock

It's nowhere near as satisfying as smoking.

It's actually nice since I got mine. Cut down a lot on smoking. Plus it was nice when it was -45 outside and I could just sit inside and suck away on the thing.

As dumb as it sounds I bring it to the parties on my college res because I love to smoke when I drink. I used to go through a pack a night, so now it's helped me progress to quitting altogether. I still get the cravings but now I have an healthier answer.

I'm not a faggot, and it is literally no healthier for you than just smoking cigs. I quit smoking years ago, but this shit has gotten out of hand

well its cause they dont put up with faggots there in Russia

Because it is an enormous waste of time and money, makes you look like a douche, and I don't want to find out first hand what the heath effects are in twenty years.

I'm not a gigantic faggot tha can't go 5 minutes without shoving something in my mouth and sucking it.

I too am a fellow vapist

I do vape.

But only dabs because I don't lik dik

Because i dont love cock.

Because I stopped smoking 2 months ago after 16 years. I have true alpha powers you know?

>I too am a fellow faggot.

Fixed

Because vaping has been proven to be more unhealthy than cigarettes. (If used as a replacement for cigarettes, but if used properly vape is meant to ween one off tobacco use.)

Not gonna lie, I vape because I'm fucking up my lungs less.... But that's that damned truth.

>I'm not a faggot
>they are expensive as fuck
>they explode constantly
>they still cause cancer
>I'm not a faggot
>almost impossible to maintain
>absolutely disgusting habit
>only faggots use them

post source right now or not true

Because I had a watercooling on my pc that used propylene glycol in it... when I saw it was the same shit in e-cigs, I just thaugt: ain't gona smoke that fuckingfuckfaggotshit.

Mad robot cock smoking faggot. Enjoy your cancer.

No homo. That's why.

literally a mouth fedora

Because I don't suck dick on a regular basis.

Just kidding, I'm gay and DO vape.

Faggots also drink water or breath.You should quit these so you can say I'm straight.

Because my asshole isn't filled with sperm.

Because I'm not a faggot and lungs weren't meant to breathe vapor

i witnessed 3 vapers conversing the other day.
the memes ain't memes.
the stereotypes ain't stereotypes.

they really do sound like that.

imagine a bunch of completely normal ass people. but then 3 of them meet in the same 5 square feet.

and suddenly all you hear is "gaskets", "liquid", "chamber", "watts" on and on and on

coulda build a spaceshuttle right there

Oh look no source.

Good for you user. I've quit myself, and several of my friends quit using e-cigs. I went cold turkey about 12 years ago. You can do it.

The difference is the faggots and alpha bales both drink water, it's mutually exclusive. Vapes won't even turn on unless you have a load of man jizz in your asshole while sucking on that fat metal cock replacement. Your logic is flawed.

Obviously none of you have educated opinions because you blindly listen to one or two cases of the things exploding to even know why it happens. If one of you idiots had one it would probably explode in your face cause you overcharge/extensively damage a temperature regulated vape or you don't understand ohms law and buy a mechanical mod that you let, through your stupidity, explode in your face.

I coughed up 6 years worth of tar for two - three weeks when I started vaping. At least I don't cough anymore, or age myself prematurely, and won't die of lung cancer by drowning in my own fluids

And it's cheaper and can become a hobby. So I'm fine being called a faggot if it means I have a better quality of life than you

I witnessed 3 guitarists conversing the other day.
the memes ain't memes.
the stereotypes ain't stereotypes.
they really do sound like that.

suddenly all you hear is "strings", "necks", "pickups", "watts" on and on and on

coulda build a guitar right there

That's why there is vegetable glycol faggot

is that a shitty ass hp laptop ,i had that one.

I switched from a Vuse to an actual vape device and it's finally got me off cigarettes. I like my vape. And I never realized how bad I smelled.

Enjoy your slightly slower onset of popcorn cancer faggot

Nope

Are you in a med state? Have you checked out the thc oil cartridges? don't smell, looks just like vape. I work at a hotel and this shit let me get baked while running around.

guitarrist is an actual hobby as well as a form of artistic impression. it takes skill and dedication.

are you gonna call vaping a hobby?
are you gonna call smoking a contribution to society?

you braindead carp

Again, just check the ingredients of your juice to make sure diacetyl isn't in your vape juice

And I don't agree with all e-cigs
I went straight to a simple affordable vape and thus avoided any risk of popcorn lung by RESEARCHING the juice I would be breathing in

charging port broke, haven't got a new one yet

close enough lol

So is golf
How does golf contribute to your health or society?

Holy shit OP, and just when I thought you couldn't be more of a faggot.

Decent vapes are over 100$

The ingredient that also allegedly causes popcorn lung has been present in cigarette tobacco for over 50 years already. So you guys are actually smoking it right now
Genius

>ecig
>csgo
op gigantic faggot confirmed (even though we all knew it)

Thanks user, ain't going to see vapers the same way now. They are also veganvaperfaggots for me now. There is also vegetables petrol, it's still petrol.

Yes, my vegetable shit is as retarded as breathing in straight tar and chemicals used in cleaning agents

>Because it is an enormous waste of time and money
Well, I'm generally an unbalanced person who humps other vices like energy drinks and coffee. I definitely have addiction issues, I try to vice them out with healthy hobbies though like hot sauces and gourmet mustards. I've thought about vaping but as you said

>I don't want to find out first hand what the heath effects are in twenty years.

No long term studies on the effects of vaping, definitely not worth the risk.

So you start to admit

Because I'm not a faggot hipster or a 12 year old. Its not cool, your just a wanker.

because I don't demand attention from others by blowing a cloud of vapor all around me.

You have really old hands Sup Forumsro. Get some lotion or something

Because I don't like mouth fedoras and the faggots that sport them.

Because my dad belives in the old ways and would have killed me because no son of his will be a faggot

>ITT: beta neckbeards call vapers beta neckbeards

Medusa and Noisy Cricket II-25

I don't see the problem with using it to quit and shit, what im doing. But faggots who use them in public are so gay, it's the same thing as smoking in a group of people just even more gay

I got one a month ago to quit dipping and it's great. I think your a faggot if you vape and use non nicotine juice tho.

Because I just quit vaping. I got bronchitis 3 times in the past year, and I always told myself it wasn't from vaping. Ever since I switched from vaping back to smoking, haven't had bronchitis once.

Because I already smoke

>I don't vape cause I don't want to look like a background character in Thomas the tank engine, and unless it is CBD it will kill you ...
>Yet I must admit if you are a fury and you like to dress up as a little dragon it works as the perfect prop

It's an expensive and pointless habit/addiction. Just like habitually drinking sodapop all the time. It does nothing but bad things to your body and gives a shortlived and anemic "high".

because i've seen my friend's vape explode in his pocket before, i got hit by the shrapnels and im suuuper scared
>no, really

> It makes your penis shrink over the years according to science

>weed
>weed
>weed
>weed

I don't smoke because I'm not a retarded faggot.