Hey Sup Forums can anyone tell if this is real? I brought it from an antique shop for like £60

Hey Sup Forums can anyone tell if this is real? I brought it from an antique shop for like £60

Sorry for poor pic quality, I was using a blackberry

Well if youre taking pictures of it i assume its real

I mean is it a forge or some shit

What do mean by 'real'?
It is not a trademark or anything.
You just have to believe in it.

I mean was this one made during ww2 (or before) or was it some cheap quick make in 2000+

depends what country but most likely not from a real nazi during ww2

Give me a closer look at the stitching and the clasp on the end.

Ok gimme a sec but remember I'm using a blackberry so it may not look that good

What does it smell like. Smell is an important factor

I just need to see if it's tripple stitched. Two stitchs on the inside and one continuous stitch on the front.

Like an antique store

It's real budy

Not WW2 real, but its real for what it is. It's a modern version. Probably some white supremacist cleaning out his closet.

It's also very dirty as you can see, any tips on cleaning it?

>Hey Sup Forums can anyone tell if this is real? I brought it from an antique shop for like £60

War in public ask old jews if it's real

You would have to go get it dry cleaned.

So why would it end up at an antique shop? Do they accept those modern stuff

Kek

A blackberry?

I would rather it not fall apart/get stolen

With that picture quality, it seems to me you were made during ww2.

Blackberry phone, the one with loads of buttons

Looks good so far user. If it's pure cotton or pure wool you might have lucked out. If it's a cotton blend it's a reproduction.
However, If you got it for 60 that means it was almost certainly never worn in combat. Probably came out of a warehouse and sombody snagged it before it was burned. Also, the germans produced quality goods so heavy material means latter production, after the eclection made hitler chancellor.
The really expensive ones are the cheap ones the brown shirts wore after the beer hall pusche. good hunting user.

>2017
>Still believes in Jews

Do you also believe in Ghosts, Santa Claus and Dinosaurs, user? I didn't realize this was a YLYL thread.

I know what they are, havent seen one in quite sometime though

It looks more like an arm band. I can't really see where you would put the fuel or the metal.

best day ever at the drycleaning

Well not all antique shops get it right.Plus the real deal wouldn't be worth 60, it would be worth a whole lot more.Sorry it's not WW2, but it's defiantly worth something as it was more than likely worn at a white supremacist rally.So it holds some value.

How do I tell on the material? It's really dirty so it's hard to get a good touch

The führer approves this shit!

>really expensive ones are the cheap ones

please elaborate? im interested in the subject

They're more rare, therefore more valuable to collectors

more pics?

Before hitler came to power = uniforms cheap material
After Hitler came to power = expensive high quality material hugo boss designed

The brown shirts were an unofficial political party which means all their shit was made at home by their mom or sister on the cheap. Their brown uniforms were actually repurposed cop uniform surplus from pre ww1, like how the hippies bought bellbottoms from good will.
Also, hitler purged the brown shirts and replaced them with the SS so not a whole lot made it through. Making all the home made shit super rare.
Does it feel soft and uniform or is it slick?
You're looking for a, spongieness? it's hard to describe.

Don't clean it. It's supposed to be a memento of a war that happened 70+ years ago. Things that old aren't clean. Leave it as it is and just look at it and sometimes put it around your dick when you masturbate and imagine killing jews.

Feels kinda rough but that may be due to the dirt since other parts are kinda soft I guess

fake as fuck
can tell by the pixels

Ask grandpa he means no but maybe this is a other one..

Rough is actually a good thing. If it's cotton or wool and 70 years old the threads should be a little rough. What you don't want is a slick, 'machined' feel.
And DO NOT CLEAN IT.
You devalue it and make it harder to authenticate.

thanks anons

seems real, dont wash it, and put it in a Ziploc bag.

Would a sandwich bag be ok?

as long as it is new.

What if I left it open or even worn it every now and then?

The more I look at your shitty pictures the more it looks like a warehouse piece, what antique guys call 'new old stock'. If there was a stamp or serial number or makers mark on the back I could tell you more but not having any of those isn't uncommon. Especially anything post 1944 when the nazis were hiding and moving factories from allied bombing.

I can see where something was stitched off inside so that may of been something but the blackberry won't pick it up on the camera