Feelsgood thread

feelsgood thread

FaithInHumanityRestored pics/stories, proud things you did in your life, or even just wishing other anons a good day. If you have nothing, then post some nice wallpaper or something.

No racism from Sup Forums, and no NEET stories from /r9k/.

Rules: be kind

Had a great day lads, how was your day, tell me user.

I wish all anons a good day!

>23
>buddy going on first date ever
>he is super nervous and gonna bail
>give him my old mr limpy so he is confident
>he wears it every time they go out
>tells me one day they finally do the sex
>hid it in his jeans when she wasnt looking and gave her the ol switcheroo
>everyone is happy
>gave me my mr limpy back
>fin

I like your story

Bump with happy thoughts!

double doubles has blessed this thread

>be me
>go countryside cycling
>internal rumbling
>stop in the mid of the fields
>took a giant dump in a field
>wave at my two-kilograms sculpted shit while cycling away
>fast forward one month
>sunny shiny day
>cycling again out there
>decide to stop to take a pic of the month-old pile of shit
>suddenly realize there's something
>it's a small flower
>my shit manured the soil letting that flower flourish
>weep.jpg
>realize I need to shit everywhere in order to cover the world with beautiful flowers

love
it

>but mr limpy was quite shitstained
>also, its batteries were totally dead
>wtf

have a nice day, anons!

>Went off my meds and I have been doing alright
>Found a potential job in the city
>Might not have enough for rent+deposit but not too worried
>Ex is happy with her new boyfriend so I am happy for her
>I am not being as shitty a person as I had been, don't get drunk daily anymore, and my family is happy to have me back around them for the time being
>Going to start going to AA once I move
Hearing some user's stories really put my life into perspective. Things aren't all that bad.

Had a great day today!
>Stopped by in n out to grab some grub for me and my brother after work
>Bought movie tickets for us to chill later
>Called mom and told her I love her and miss her
>Messaged some old high school friends to hang out this weekend
>They said yes

Life's good to us sometimes

Good job, user. I'm glad you doing you. Take it easy alright?

How is everyone feeling?

Thank you, you as well user!

Been good user. How's your day been going? Positive I hope

Pretty good. Just got a new haircut, actually. Not what I asked for, the barber pretty much just gave me a hitler youth cut, but I still fuck with it.

Good job and keep it going!

It's been alright, went to college and I was expecting the worst when I heard I had a test. Test went pretty easy and at the end of the lesson my teacher said my homework was amazing in front of the whole class. I guess I am still worried about the workload though and don't feel like doing chores, but when I don't, I feel unaccomplished.

That's alright user. We have our own pace to go. Maybe pick up a little and get to that workload. If not, don't sweat it. You can get to chores tomorrow.

>mfw the last time i started this thread it only got about 7 replies until it was pruned
>mfw this thread is finally an active thread with common replies

thank you, anons. I've noticed this website has a lot of harsh people with harsh lives so I tried to liven it up a bit.

A bit hurt but alive. I have my bad habits. Not going to talk about them.

Grandad, a combat vet wasn't really any religious man, but he used to say that everyone should be in good terms with the spirit world. Especially those ones who think they are badasses.

was browsing Sup Forums in another window and found this

Thanks for the thread, OP. I always like reading how other user's day went

I like that . That's nice. Sometimes I wish I could meet more anons like ones that made this guy's day

>tfw haven't had a good day in a long time
>each day just finds another way to bring me down
I'm happy some of you other anons are having good days! I hope they only get better for you guys!

Just got divorced. Wife left me for a guy that looked like her father, wealthy Christian business owner friends helped me move back home and even set up a place for me to stay. Move all the stuff in and they turn the water on and floods everything, ruining everything I own. My friends never even checked the place out beforehand, but thank goodness offer me to sleep with their teenage son! YAY! They were good Christians for doing so and too bad about everything I own. They brag about how they helped me out. Never paid for all the shit they destroyed. They are turning their backyard into an island paradise with a great inground pool, palm trees and good acerage. I am a pastor who ministers to the homeless, and I live in an old trailer with used furniture. I'm in viewing distance of their pool. Must be nice. They are such good people, God has richly blessed them for being lovers of money and things.

Hey, not bad then
Everyone needs some cheering up once in a while. How are you holding up?
What's hurting you?
The good days will come

>sleep with their teenage son! YAY!

sounds quite gay

There are a lot of really smart people on Sup Forums. It's a great place, one of the last true bastions of the anonymous internet. Anyone who posts here knows that, and is a part of it. I'm proud to be one of you.

He is right. Pride causes all kinds of vulnerability and also can put you in a bad situation.
Someone calls you a fag? Right in the pride, and then it hurts, even if it is not true.
Too cool to do anything, too good to become any better, too fancy to be nice to people and then all of it causes meaningless suffering.
But wait, then it also blames others and bad luck, because if you accept that it was you who fucked up, it will cease to exist.

>What's hurting you?
A set of minor physical injuries. Mentally in great shape.

We are here for you and love you too user.

>He is right.

Gimme a high five.

the day Sup Forums moved me.

Injuries from your habits?

Yes.