Daily reminder: Trump's presidency is a complete and utter failure...

Daily reminder: Trump's presidency is a complete and utter failure. Nothing that this guy does seems to stick and gets opposition from all over the place.

Travel ban 1 - rejected
Travel ban 2 - rejected, and 2nd judge just extended the rejection on it.
Wall - being held up in federal court from several lawsuits from dems, and aclu, and splc.
Cutting funds to sanctuary cities - judge just overturned this today.
Repeal & replace Obamacare - failed
Deep tax cuts - blocked

kek, one fail after another, after another. His presidency is going down in flames.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know how you can say a presidency has failed when he has only been in office for 2 1/2 months. If he passed everything he said he would in his last day in office, it wouldn't mean he failed.

Then again, I can see this being a Nixon 2.0 situation, and I can't wait to see if the US will implode or not

Not to mention naming his daughter advisor in the white house

Not to mention that the EU said that if Trump doesn't reverse his views on Brexit, that he promises to break up the US: express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

'whaahhhh, we cant take criticism about our political system so we have to threaten another nation'

The EU sounds fun. Also, I don't believe states can secede from the Union

>Ohio and Texas

What an idiot. Not realizing that those 2 states both supported Trump, and Texas is one of the reddest states in the union.

obviously joking.

you know sarcasm. Which is not the same as lying through your teeth, repeatedly, and then just saying "sarcasm" which is what Trump did...

OP fails to mention that the things Trump actually has done are also fail status - his climate change enhancing policies are a huge failure for the US, and mankind.

I think we can extrapolate and say that if he is so bad so far, and shows no sign of any willingness, or ability to change, given his known personality traits and the dreadful pile of garbage that was his platform for two years running up to now, then we can look forward to another three and half years of failure, if he lasts that long.

and his son in law to be basically in charge of everything that the President should be doing - peace in the middle east, drug problems in US, implementing the infrastructure program. all to be done by a guy who has no experience of any of those things, or any relevant education.

which is basically the same for Trump - no experience or knowledge relevant to running the country.

Eu isn't a nation. Junkers is a well known joker.

why did ctr have to ruin Sup Forums? they should have just stayed on pol

Trump's other failures include;

>completely de-regulation of the coal industry
>completely gutting the EPA
>selling internet users private browsing histories to the highest bidders
>building the Keystone XL pipeline with Chinese steel instead of the promised American steel which he made.

plus he'd have to be honestly retarded to think he can "call for them'' when

>1. USA doesn't care what yurop thinks obviously
>2. EU is dead with no UK
>3. Most people from ohio don't know where europe is located and assume it's a new candy

Wasn't it obvious when he won, that winning came as a surprise to him? He was in it to lay the groundwork for Trump TV, a media brand operating to the right of Fox News. He didn't want this level of responsibility, which is why he's immediately trying to delegate (to loyalists, not necessarily qualified for their jobs) and then get back to watching TV and playing golf.

>Nixon 2.0

yeah, Nixon was told by his advisors to implement a UK style NHS - national health service, single payer, free at the point of delivery funded by taxation. he refused and set up the fucked up system we have now because it made more money for private insurance and health care companies.

Trump care will be just as bad, if it ever happens. For the same reasons - like all he does, it is all about making more money for Trump (and his billionaire friends and family)

his coal and oil policies - more money for billionaires, no real jobs to be made (fewer than 70,000 work in coal, it is largely automated now) but he will run up a bubble to squeeze a few more dollars before the next (democratic) president comes in and closes the lot down because science and survival demands it.

he is fucking the country for cash.

I don't think I've seen snowflakes this triggered since bush won in 04. You guys remember that? How come when a Republican wins the left can't tolerate it?

hello Yuri. This line is getting old, please ask your masters in the disinformation factory to come up with a new playbook for you.

have a ruble

Those are the best part, there is no man made climate change.

>when a Republican wins
>wins

um at this point whether he "won" or not is becoming more and more questionable with each new investigation and new connection to the kremlin uncovered. it's not looking too good at this point your your boy donnie.

how come when a democrat wins the right spend alltheir time blocking every single thing they try to do, claim it is not a legitimate government and make up shit to spend millions of dollars on in congressional hearings?

the republicans have long since decided that no other party is legitimate, because they can't make so much money when humane politicians try to legislate against their rapine practices.

8 years and so far he's doing well.

and there is no year on year hottest ever record streak for the last twenty years bar one. No desertification in North Africa. No driest ever winters five years in a rrow in Europe. No increase in global sea temperatures. No lowest ever level of ice at both poles. No lowest ever extent of old ice, or greatest melting of ice. No No nothing to see here.

and it all has nothing to do with the spike in carbon dioxide levels, which are a proven greenhouse gas.

no all the scientists are jsut shills for ... big oil? coal? the billionaires that supprot trump? Oh no, sorry, those are the other shills. the deniers.

fuck off shill for big oil.

>Still believing the Russia conspiracy theory.

As usual no proof of any crime.

Because the American people give them a majority in the house and senate to do that.

Not bait just reality.

Any day now!

Daily reminder that you are shilling on the wrong board you filthy kike

>so far he's doing well

Zero proof of man made climate change. Either way your side lost and your Marxist agenda is over.

Also 2016 see the largest artic I've growth in decades.

We've been waiting for ten months. Spice had vodka last night.
OMG anther connection.

30 posts, but only 9 posters.

>shills are samefagging so fucking hard today

Trump's top aide, had Russian salad dressing on her salad!

The connections continue to be discovered.

What about them boys who got that black skin? That aint rright! Wes needs a MAN like trump to kick all them librul jew smartymants woman out!!!!1 And GTFO blakie!

He is, I'm happy so far. EPA is finally getting btfo, wetbacks are going back. Regulations are getting cut. Best of all goursich

Not reality just bait.

Finally that pesky EPA will stop requiring clean drinking water and breathable air. Who actually thinks like that? Were you paid to post insane bullshit?

Yeah this boys gots the right idea! The EPA want SOLIZIED air! That aint my culter and hertige!

Stay mad

I dunno, he repealed and replaced Obamacare already, wall is underway, sanctuary cities had their officials arrested. Travel ban is on, all muslims banned from the US retroactively and are forever forbidden from making eye contact with white people. I'd say it's going pretty well my dude, I think someone might be butthurt that Hillary and Obama were killed by a suicide bomber who was unquestionable and automatically Muslim because of his skin color.

If only that is all they did. Unfortunately they push the climate change hoaxes and create so much red tape that they harm the ability to do work

>climate change hoaxes

FSB shill detected

I just hope that ol trump boy will get them Masegenated jews out of his white famile

>Russia

lol

>EU is dead with no UK
lol

And you keep choosing such people. No one changes anything about it. Fucking A.

Y we taking bout tem russas? Dey aint mercians! This is a thread 4 mercian!

Are you typically this retarded?

any lib cucks who aint trumlerites is retard!

not necessarily. US citizens have been conditioned so well over the last decade that they parrot the talking points themselves

You know no one in EU, nor the rest fo the fucking world, really gives a shit about the UK right?

Now if Germany leaves, they have a problem. Everyone else is pretty much just along for the ride.

Any a yall think trump will make lyncing leagal agian like it was in the good ol dazy?