Minor cast member for Season 7 here

Minor cast member for Season 7 here.

AMA.

(no personal details, screwed I'm caught breaking the NDA)

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jason-momoa-teases-khal-drogos-game-of-thrones-season-7-return-w436075
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proof

bump faggot, what's your role? m/f?

how often will we see your privates?

Give us the juiciest spoilers to ruin friendships with

With what characters will you interact?

This is all I'll spoil for you guys. It hasn't went through final production yet. I'll delete it in a few minutes.

Idk what I'm seeing

Male

Not once unfortunately!

There are plenty, I guess the juiciest would be Euron killing Tyrion.

Mostly the Daenerys side of things.

Not OP.

It reveals who Azor Azi is and that's another characters return in name only. Can't say who but it happens due to blood magic and dragons.

Why has this show linearly and unfailingly gotten worse season by season?

Well I'm only involved with the last 2 episodes of S7, so nothing on my part! But I'd have to disagree, apart from S5, I think the show's been great!

Like actual nuanced script writing turned into cringey pandering dogshit like this.

What kind of role are we going to see euron in? In the books he's shaping up to be the ultra villain who brings down the wall. Are they going to marry him to cersei?

Also does cersei die here in season 7? By who's hand?

Of course op, of course.

not op but maybe because we've been waiting for dragons and white zombies the whole series and most of us (at least i did) probably expected more of white walker fight and dragons killing lannisters and shit but instead we got flopping wieners, cuckolds and people killing other people on random

fucking marting stupid faggot, this whole show is just a money grabbing industry, fuck you got

This must be bait the gif is what appears to be tyrion lannister fighting a teenage mutant ninja turtles style villain. Get real bro.

Damn bro you got issues

>teenage mutant ninja turtle style villain
>blood magic & dragons
usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jason-momoa-teases-khal-drogos-game-of-thrones-season-7-return-w436075

You're welcome user.

It's completely the other way around, the show got more shitty the more fucking magic and gay undead dragon shit there was.

Are you one of those Unsullied?

Oh right OK a dothraki horselord returns as a lizard monster.

Fuck right off bud

The main villains of S7 are by far and wide the White Walkers, and Euron's involvement is pretty much entirely with Dany and Dorne's arc.

Cersei does not die in S7, she escapes the sacking of King's Landing.

Jason isn't in the show, but he was hanging around the set in Ireland. A couple of friends on the show said he's an awesome dude.

yeah i know, but the dragons and the zombies are just being build up all the time since the beginning of the show and NOTHING IS FUCKING HAPPENING it never will, they will all just die and danny will be the queen of whatever that stupid land is called (i know its westeros) i hate you got

I'll take shit that never happened for $500 Alex.

You're lying. Is this really that fun to you?

>mfw lizard and not dragon

wait wtf tyrion is azor azi?

If you think so then move to another thread! Rob Aramayo got me involved in the show, known him a long time.

Of all the cocks you sucked to get your minor cast, how many were black and did your mom and dad help you with the cocksucking to get the part?

Friendly reminder that lying on the internet does not add inches to your dick.

give us the season finale

That's funny because I know Rob Aramayo over twitter. It'd be pretty easy to find out if he helped someone get a job on GoT.

Euron kills Tyrion and Jamie sacrifices himself which brings Tyrion back as Azor Azi. That's why they have the glowing special affects and the red armor.

Is it going to be just as bad as the last 2 seasons?

come on tyrion cant be azor

Why are you degrading yourself into acting in a 3rd rate season of a 1st rate series?

Dude. Stop. This is pathetic.

>apparently hasn't been watching GoT

It's packed tight, barely any filler.

He's not OP. Tyrion isn't Azor Ahai.

Dollar dollar bills. (Aside from that it's a great step in my career, and everyone involved makes it so fun)

wtf you're not Op either

Will Stoneheart appear in S7?

Stoneheart was dropped from the show entirely.

Gay. So Jaime lives and is the valonqar? Is he also Azor Ahai?

Jamie sacrifices himself for Tyrion. Did you miss the leak of Tyrion in Azor's gear?

I'm telling you right now that Tyrion will not be Azor Ahai. Too many people are expecting that. Neither will Jon or Dany for the same reason. It's going to be someone that isn't expected. Which reminds me... will Aegon appear in S7?

Baby Aegon is cut from the show.

They combined characters and Jon is actually Aegon.

Have you licked Emilia Clarke's feet yet and if not, when are you going to get your shit togethet and do it?

lady stark returns.. AM I RIGHT?

Wow. Look I understand that some changes have to be made for adaptations but the producers have done a real swell job of fucking up Martin's vision. Don't get me wrong. I like the show but come on guys. You're leaving out some pretty important characters.

You fell for the bait mate shit is fake

Actually they haven't, there is a lot of empirical evidence in the books that Jon Conningtons Aegon is actually a son of illyrio mopatis and is another false dragon so it would make sense to just cut it

Ha! I'm engaged actually so no foot activity! But a lot of people will be happy about seeing Sophie topless this season.

Yeah I get what you mean, but Dan really wants the series to last about 75 hours, so he's cutting characters that they both deem unnecessary.

>empirical evidence

Explain

>bait had tyrion wearing the lord of lights symbol
Yep, think what you want.

OP is a lonely little liar and it's sad that he has a platform to play out his fantasies through you gullible/impressionable teens

sage

oh shit the tyrion leak has been reposted

bump