Sup b, bout to buy some addy for the first time, whats the usual going rate...

Sup b, bout to buy some addy for the first time, whats the usual going rate? I got a bad deal the first time I purchased acid and want to make sure I don't get scammed.

Also general drugs thread. Coke experiences?

bumping for cash

Addy is shit, take meth instead. They have similar side effects except meth lasts longer and is more intense.

If you want to get addy just fake symptoms of ADHD and get a subscription, you get the lowest rate and you can sell it off to people and make some money.

SIMILAR, but not the same? I dont want to be a meth head

all drugs will ruin your life.

I'm from Iowa and $5 would get you the 30mg pink pill. Can't remember if it was XR or not. Being from Iowa, I am also surrounded by meth heads and would advise against ever using meth.

Drugs will turn hispanic girls into white girls with acne?

I felt numb when I took Addy for the first time. Zoned to a focus. Good portions of my body felt charged to a numbness like a static. Not pins and needles. Coke... meh. Speeds better. If you hang around the right crowd. Pills can be free.

Adderall is shit-tier, OP... Go smoke a bowl, you'll be happier with yourself...

Snorting shits garbage. So is needles.
As for meth. I unno holms. never did it. Kinda did Heroine once. S'alright. Wouldnt reccomend it if the high you're looking for is ADDY.

>subscription to adderall
Where do I sign up?

20MG, about $0.25/each from pharmacy

I mean off the street tho

Addys better than coke. lasts longer better high, lighter comedown, see the pill in the pic? Take the top cap off and throw those lil white beads down your throat. Its called parachuting, its awesome. It is the same as meth tho dont be bamboozled

i would recommend going up to 80mg instead 20mg wont really do anything to noticeable.

P.S im from UK so i dont know the price we get it through prescription :)

Free is how I got addicted :^)

yea coke sucks balls compared to addy. its expensive as fuck and high only lasts an hour compared to all fucking day with addys

drink a shit load

amphetamine salts and methamphetamine are two different substances m8. they are both amphetamines so they produce the same high but meth is by far much stronger, around 3x as potent as adderall

lol, frank, you dont need MORE adderal

Ya. I hate big pharma. But sometimes street fuks Cut coke with weird shit. No good holms. But then again who knows about big pharma.. Might just be placebos.

2 bucks per 10 mg is the general rule if they're xrs. XRs are capsules, IRs are solid tablets. So a 30 instant would be 6 bones but we'd only charge 5 for a 30 extended.

Okay if you wanna get technical its like ONE methyl group off from meth, Its virtually the same.

lol adderall dosent make your teeth rot out of your face isn't made in a rusty oil drum with ephedrine and drain cleaner

I dunno what your weight is, but I'm a smaller dude. eating them seems to yield better results than snorting...with addies.

def not a placebo my friend i was fucked up off that shit for the upside of 2 years

Noooo dont snort fuckin parachute it lasts sooo much longer.Dont waste drugs

155, lean. I didnt know you cld snort them (this will be my first time

Why not try Desoxyn? Its LITERALLY METHAMPHETIMINE ISNT THE TIMES WE LIVE IN WONDERFUL

A meeting of the minds. Druggies are degenerate sub human trash.

I hope so, Fukin' coke is ridiculous. Gotta get that shit pure almost. I prefer.
When it is.
*pic related* shits so cash

$1 per 10/mg
Don't pay a penny more

Extremely hard to come by unless you have a genuine hook up which EVERYONE says they have " its some butter, man" "right off the boat bro!" " some pure fishscale dudebro!". fuck that

50 bucks a pop

That is absolute bullshit

Tru

$4 for 30's where I'm at but all drugs are usually cheaper here since I live in a city.

bump

I used to give a chick like 5 cigs he gave me her entire script of 30's. Usually like 15 of them, the other she'd actually need for school. It was lit. Then i got addicted.

Adderall went from dirt cheap around here ($5) to fuck all overpriced ($15) for some shitty 10mg IRs. May be a different story for you OP, but I find myself better off just purchasing straight amphetamine.

Coke is fucking great though. Love coke. Do it every couple of months, but it's just far too expensive to be worth any more than the occasional g

>Effects of Drug

oh geez

It's really not. There's a vast difference between amphetamine and methamphetamine in subjective experience. Chemical highly similar, but meth is a hell of a lot more potent and long lasting.

What form does straight amph. come in? do you smoke, snort?

I get it in a white powder. Adderal has amphet mixed with salt, I believe it is. But yeah you can snort it, maybe you can smoke it too if you mix it with some baking soda or however it is you make shit freebase, but I just eat it. In the right places you can get pressed pills of amph, but that's always a crapshoot. Pressed pills can be anything.

Just a general note: adderall shows up as cocaine on a drug test. Don't get in trouble

really? Would it not just show up as amphetamines?

In my experience, that was cocaine enough

It blows my mind that adderal is even legal in the first place.

Adderall is suprising?

How about agent orange, napalm or the million other substances that are orders of magnitude more destructive but have no regulation whatsoever

Hell, methamphetamine is legal with a prescription. Doctors'll prescribe it for ADD just like addy, just in the low mgs.

Pharmaceuticals have far more lobbying power than meth cooks

Dumb nigger is dumb. Adderall shows up as D-Amph. Cocaine showed up as bezoylecgonine.

Anybody have issues with sleep after taking it? whats the minimum hours away from sleep to take it in order to sleep normal hours

>Its called parachuting
>throw those lil white beads down your throat
where's the parachute in that?

I mean, this guy is right OP, those caps are designed to bind to the chemical inside and eXtend their Release.

But parachuting is when you wrap a powder in a rizla or some other thin paper... but really you should stick to rizla, bombing/parachuting with toilet paper is for fucking degenerates. On that note, so is adderall so go ahead, crack them caps open and wrap their contents in a bit of bog-roll, then yam it.

5$/10mg in NYC

I mean, the toilet paper is just a means to an end really. It's not like the paper does anything except get the powder down your throat

there is nothing stopping you from breaking the cap open, snorting a bump and eating the rest.

but really you could just eat the lot and wait the 15 minutes it takes to come up

I get 30 X 20mg vyvanse and 30 X 15 mg adderall tablets for $50... But that's with insurance, and a scrip. Fag.

fuck doing american meth. if you want meth go to south east asia where it is pharmaceutical grade

XR is BS anyway, that's extended release, you need the reg AD. I have JARS of the shit. Been taking it for 10 years, supposed to take 2 10mg a day, but I take 1. Every month I have 30 leftover.. Do the math.

On the contrary; anti-drugs people are the sub human trash you speak of. Degenerates will be degenerates with or without drugs. There is such a thing as responsible drug use.

Was Albert Einstien "sub-human trash"?

Has adderall had any effect on your dick size? Specifically ppl like who have taken it for a long time

yes

Current guidelines are anyone over 16 with new onset ADHD symptoms cannot be diagnosed as ADHD and shouldn't be PREscribed amphetamines. Also meth =/= addy

?

Kek