The same man behind these shitty noodling 9-minute-long triangle solos and Mellotron ballads was also behind One More...

>the same man behind these shitty noodling 9-minute-long triangle solos and Mellotron ballads was also behind One More Red Nightmare
In the blink of an eye, Fripp somehow managed to ascend from shit to god-tier. How did he manage?

PAN AMERICAN NIGHTMARE

>One More Red Nightmare
That's the worst song on Red. Even Providence is better.

>both aren't solid 9s

Still a great song, just the worst of the best I guess

nice meme

The only meme here is you pretending to like ITCOCKGUZZLINGFAGGOTSARETHEONLYONESWHOLIKETHISALBUM because everybody else does.

just listen to better prog instead

Have you got any suggestions?

WYWH

The guy I was replying to said "better prog." Nobody has posted a better prog album than Red ITT yet.

Wrong opinion

i gotchu famallama

Close to the Edge is lopsided inconsistent shit, ITCOTCK is for COTCKsuckers, and WYWH is just objectively worse. Only guy who's spot-on ITT is .

You're a retard. All King Crimson is good and Fripp has always been god-tier. But, for the record, Fripp wasn't the man that wrote all of In the Court of the Crimson King. They were a new band at the time and Fripp hadn't assumed his dominant position as the head of King Crimson. If there was one man who wrote most of the material, it was likely Ian Mcdonald. But my first point still stands.

I know all that, I just wanted some (You)s. I love ITCOTCK to pieces, but you've got to admit that Larks', Red, and Discipline are superior.

>you've got to admit that Larks', Red, and Discipline are superior.
I would definitely agree with you. I just get autistic about King Crimson. I'm an obsessed super fan. Have a happy Fripp as a peace offering

>Discipline
nah

Thanks for the happy Fripp! Have one on me as well, fellow superfan.
Come on. It's good.

>9-minute-long triangle solos

Moonchild is the most effective pleb filter ever put to wax, I swear to god

I have literally never heard any of the so-called "patricians" who defend Moonchild ever actually give a reasoned explanation as to why it is actually good in the slightest besides
>"h-heh, you got pleb filtered kid"

Because the instrumentation in the back half of Moonchild matches the lyrics in the front half perfectly.

The lyrics end with
>Playing hide and seek with the ghosts of dawn
>Waiting for a smile from a sun child

And damn if the quiet part isn't EXACTLY how you'd expect a moonchild playing hide and seek with the ghosts of dawn to sound

Yeah, but it's boring and completely ruins the flow of the album.

>All King Crimson is good
ProzaKc Blues