Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/michigan-ohio-state-tecmo-super-bowl-simulation-is-live-1789365943
youtu.be/xRDzijqvCAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=irqM7BHhlKc
youtube.com/watch?v=GnHAIoPiAqg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_Bridge_War
twitter.com/RossDellenger/status/802507228334948352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>first for other OP not arguing and being bretty cool.

night night /cfb/
have sweet dreams of kek

It's lit tomorrow, familia.

Michigan better win

>the only good black coaches are the ones who are almost white

Really makes you think...

OR ELSE WHAT

Herm Edwards thinks you're a faggot.

whata game

>donk donk it's good!

nah
it's gonna be supersonic fast even without counting game threads
can't go forgetting the iron bowl now
or florida fsu
and michigan state beating penn state
AND clemson losing to south carolina
but i'm being a bit too autistic now, saying two better teams are going too lose.

Win or lose, I look forward to shitposting with my fellow SECfriends.

Remember, at least we're not Michigan

>what did michigan mean by this?

TRIPS OF MAJESTY

Also I read Deadspin too.
>deadspin.com/michigan-ohio-state-tecmo-super-bowl-simulation-is-live-1789365943

>Herm Edwards thinks you're a faggot.
That guy's so light you're really just proving his point.

Or else I'll have to deal with aOSU fags shit talking for another year at least

youtu.be/xRDzijqvCAQ

>what did tecmo mean by this?

Being unexpectedly respectful.

Good sportsmanship by Devin Gardner desu

Other faggot OP's should take notes, if your thread doesn't take off chill don't sperg out. Cool OP, sorry your thread didn't work out but cool move man.

>greatest cfb rivalry of all-time

ONWARD TO COLUMBUS

This, if it were the Iron Bowl and an Auburn player was down like the Bama player would rightfully spit in their face

In the 1940's, the OU/UT rivalry was so heated that citizens from both states formed a militia over whether the border between the states was the middle of the Red River, or one side. Adolf Hitler read this and took it as a sign of America's instability and it emboldened him to invade Poland because he thought we were too busy infighting to disrupt his plans

Unless your rivalry started a World War, your paltry "game" is irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=irqM7BHhlKc

Predictions for conference champions?

Go.

B1G - UM
Pac12 - UW
ACC - Clomsen
SEC - Bama
Big 12 - Who Cares

AAC - USF
MW - Wyoming
CUSA - Louisiana Tech
MAC - WMU
SBC - Arkansas State

B1G - Wisconsin
Pac12 - Washington
ACC - Clemson
SEC - Florida
Big 12 - Oklahoma

youtube.com/watch?v=GnHAIoPiAqg

Why is the CFB season so short lads? ;_;

>Bama losing the SEC title game
OH MAN COULD YOU IMAGINE

B1G - Pedo State
Pac-12 - Colorado
ACC - Clemson
SEC - Alabama
Big 12 - Oklahoma

so I had only heard of the Woody Hayes incident and never actually watched it. Figured it was blown out of proportion a bit or provoked... but no. what the fuck was this retard thinking?

Woody was always known for having a hot temper and apparently the player said something that pissed him off

he was a complete fucking asshole.

some facts from his Wikipedia page:

>In 1959, following a 17−0 loss to USC, Hayes threw a punch at Los Angeles Examiner sportswriter Al Bine, but missed and punched the brother of Pasadena Independent sports editor Bob Shafer in the back. In a May 1965 meeting of Big Ten Conference athletic directors and coaches, Hayes nearly started a fight with Iowa's athletic director, Forest Evashevski, before being restrained.

>Speaking at a football banquet in 1969, Hayes spoke about the recently revealed My Lai Massacre. He stated that the Vietnamese men in My Lai deserved to die, "and I wouldn't be so sure those women were innocent. The children are obviously innocent – if they are less than five."

>Prior to the 1973 Rose Bowl, Hayes shoved a camera into the face of a news photographer; Hayes was suspended for three games, fined $2,000, and left California with a subpoena.

>In 1977, a late fumble at Michigan caused him to charge at ABC cameraman Mike Freedman, who recorded his frustration; Hayes was ejected, put on probation by the Big Ten Conference, and fined $2,000.

>Late in the 1971 rivalry game against Michigan in Ann Arbor, furious over what he thought was a missed defensive pass interference foul committed by Thom Darden of Michigan, Hayes stormed onto the field, launched a profane tirade at referee Jerry Markbreit, and tore up the sideline markers, receiving a 15-yard unsportsmanlike-conduct penalty. Hayes then threw the penalty flag into the crowd, began destroying the yard markers and threw the first-down marker into the ground like a javelin before being restrained by Buckeyes team officials; Hayes was then assessed an additional 15-yard penalty and ejected. Hayes was suspended for one game and fined $1,000.

Texas is back

I'm a Michigan fan but Woody was based. It's fucking sports. I want it to be full of crazy, passionate people, not milquetoaste politicians.

Kek what an absolute madman!

>if Trump were a football coach

bruh... Harbaugh and Urban are exactly what you want: crazy, passionate people.

neither throw punches or make dumb comments about people "deserving to die"

do you really want any coach to do the stupid shit Hayes did?

Do I want them to? Nah. Do I particularly care as long as they're winning football games? Also no. If Harbaugh came out and said the Japs deserved to be nuked, I'd still want him to be my team's football coach. Woody was an old-school coach. It wasn't a big deal to sock the shit out of someone who pissed you off in 1958.

you're dumb

B1G - Wisscozzu
Pac-12 - Colorado
ACC - Clemson
SEC - Alabama
Big 12 - Oklahoma

>Bo and Woody
>both dead
>have picture of Woody and Bo having a cheerful smile
>two candles lit for both men
>super-hyped for game
>its been 10 years since #1 Vs #2 match up

>B1G - Wisscozzu

There's no team named that you fuckin idiot

kys

American Conference Bowl Tie-ins

2016 Season
BBVA Compass Bowl, Birmingham, Ala. – vs. SEC
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Bowl St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Fla. – vs. ACC
Miami Beach Bowl, Miami, Fla. – vs. MAC
Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman, Annapolis, Md. – vs. ACC
Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl, Fort Worth, Texas – vs. Big 12
Bahamas Bowl, Nassau Bahamas – vs. MAC
Boca Raton Bowl, Boca Raton, Fla. – vs. Conference USA

OSU wins 24-17 cap this

Is it true that they won't be singing Dixieland Delight at the Iron Bowl?

How many of you fags are at gameday?

>5 hours of Gameday
Kill me now

is this real

OSU getting cucked by Clemson even way back then.

Going to the game lads. Go Bucks!

LSU gonna announce their coach 1pm ET today

if it's Herman, what the hell is Texas gonna do?

>News of the dispute made national and international headlines. Adolf Hitler may have believed that the events were evidence of in-fighting between the American states, weakening the union.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_Bridge_War

It's gonna be Coach O

Good morning, Roll Tide, fuck auburn.

Today is the day everyone pretends that "Big" "10" "Football" isn't complete shit.

>BREAKING: Ed Orgeron has agreed to be #LSU's new football coach, multiple sources tell The Advocate.
twitter.com/RossDellenger/status/802507228334948352

>Orgeron named head coach

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE FUN SCORING 3 POINTS EVERY GAME CORN DOGS

>Jabrill Peppers watches hentai

whelp, Ole Miss never beating LSU again as long as Coach O is there

Red River Showdown confirmed for greatest College football rivalry of all time. Fuck Alabama, Fuck Ohio State, Michigan, etc.

>Jabrill Peppers watches hentai

See
I just fucking posted that shit

Is orgeron actually a better coach than les miles?

not really, but Les for some reason (even after almost losing his job) refused to fire Camy Cam which is why their offense was so shitty

What the fuck are these Ohio State helmets?

probably going to lose last 3 games but couldnt give a fuck because

>we dont want to play on sunday! plzz come play in baton rouge
>florida is scared to play lsu!!
>why should lsu lose a home game? uf should go there even though it means they lose 2 games!!!
>its at lsu but its not enuff! we want it at night!!!!
>fournette isnt 100% even though uf is down like 10 starters
>fail to score from inside the 5 different times
>lose at home after all that shit talk and nignogging

I will never let you faggots forget it

>inb4 preseason LSU and Tennessee ranked top 5 and picked to go to sec title game AGAIN

>fill my passion bucket?

>#LSU leaders worked thru the night. Tom Herman called at 5 a.m. leaning #Texas. Tigers made their decision: O.

aOSU wins 45 to 38

goes on to win the natty against an overrated BAMA team

LSU and UTk are rated so high because their talent levels are ridiculous the problem is that their coaches are fucking trash

LSU just switched coaches and as long as UGA stays with growing pains b/c they are playing underclassmen and have a new coach UTk will stay high in the rankings

or they always lose fucking games

With tennessee they always get ranked high because they play all their shit teams at the end of the season so idiots in the media go "oooh they finished strong!!!"

>tfw you exist only as a metric for LSU coaching decisions

you and missouri shouldve stayed in the big 12 tbqh

Penn State a back!

Meechigan aOSU pregame thread:

Not an argument.

yea the sec was a mistake. maybe if texass gets its shit together and the other texas schools and OU/OkSt. form a new Southwest Conference we can come home

You were #4

You had your fucking chance

it was completely unwarranted. there needs to be self-imposed ban for us on accepting rankings pre-November.

WAKE UP SEMINOLE TRIBE

IT'S GAMEDAY

So with Lane going to LSU, Bama will hire Sark as their OC. Is his play calling any different or is it pretty much the same plays that Kiffin uses?

Lane is going to LSU as OC? Cause they said on Gameday that LSU is hiring O as HC

>mfw midwestern lardasses fight a war over a retarded place like toledo

Toledo was important before the West was won

The entire reason he got the job is because he promised Kiffin would come. They talk to each other every day. It's gonna happen.

I can't see Kiffin taking another OC job.

I think coach O also wants to get Sark.

>khackis look better in scarlet
>khackis

columbus """"""""""education"""""""""", everybody

Oh shut the fuck up
We all know Northwestern>Michigan>Pretty much everybody else in the B1G> MSU

None of the schools are bad, all are pretty good, so stop acting like you're hot shit for getting into Michigan instate. It's not nearly as impressive as getting in out of state, and if you went out of state for $60k/yr you're retarded.

WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY

>3 years ago Lane Kiffin was seen as damaged goods
>Saban hires him and everyone laughs it off as a stupid move
>Kiffin is now getting OC job offers that pay head coach money

If I'm a coach, I would suck dick to get on Alabama's staff right now. Saban will make you a millionaire.

>MSU
Nebraska's the worst though.

why is everyone saying msu will beat penn state? or is the espn homerism for ohio state that big?