The earth is flat. Prove me wrong

The earth is flat. Prove me wrong.

You are wrong.

Why dont planes land upside down when flying from the north to south of the equator then?

then what is on the bottom? and why is the water not falling off.

The gnomes keep the plane right side up.

perhaps you should draw it.. ?

How thick is it???

You're not special nor smart. Learn science and math and stop being a retard.

Photographs from space show that it is in fact round.

the end.

Nobody on this planet takes you serious. Kill yourself.

fpbp tbh

Only niggers believe this. Stay primitive faggot

why?
I prefer you continue remain an idiot

About 4.

The Coriolis effect, dumbass

It doesn't take longer to fly along the Tropic of Capricorn compared to the Tropic of Cancer, as the most widely accepted flat earth model would imply.

Why do ships sailing towards you from over the horizon materialize top to bottom?

#Checkmate

Sandniggers too

Photographs are fake.

The Earf if cubed dumbasses

Oh, hello there Shack.

Prove that.

>the world is round
Prove me wrong

>You're a troll.

Done.

If you fly west and only west from any place on earth you will eventually always end up back where you started. If the earth was flat this wouldnt be possible. Youd fall off the planet

>The earth is flat. Prove me wrong.

You're an idiot. This is a waste of bandwidth.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Ok......im convinced

Niggers don't understand gravity

I just always tell flat earth fags one thing:
"You can buy an air balloon for about a hundred dollars. I disposable camera is like 50 dollars max. Come back with images of the flat earth and I'll believe you."
Noone has ever debated me on this again.

Oh my.....double dubs

Check em

Hmm looks pretty flat to me

you're wrong
cuz it's round

THICC
H
I
C
C

>prove me wrong
you didnt even proved the opposite faggot

Your mom is a rabid infected whore. prove me wrong.

Because if you leave traveling in a straight line, you will eventually reach the exact point you started from. Not possible on a flat surface.

But it's still round in the pic

The earth must be a mobius strip then.

And here we have proof that there are, in fact, stupid questions.

do you know how gravity works?

It's like you asked to be proved wrong and then when there's evidence to the contrary, it's automatically fake. You just want to think what you wanna think and shitpost.

Gravity is generated by masses. The larger the mass, the more gravity there will be. The closer you are to the center of the mass, the more gravity there will be. Thus, if you stand on the edges of a flat Earth, you would be next to weightless. Also, if the Earth were flat, there would be a substantially greater amount of mass needed in order to generate the same amount of gravity. Since the gravity generated by the Earth is 9.81 meters per second squared in almost every location you are in with a .01 percent fluctuation, then that means that nearly every point on Earth is the same distance from the center of mass. Thus creating a sphere. Autistic enough for you?

my dick have 12 inches.... prove me wrong

Chimps can't read