Anyone else trying to stop smoking weed? So far a week clean and get the urge every day to smoke

Anyone else trying to stop smoking weed? So far a week clean and get the urge every day to smoke.

No. I take maybe 4 hits a week, if that.

I have found growing weed, and giving it for donations is far more fulfilling than the high itself.

Another week and cravings should be gone

Do you question yourself when you have a beer? No? Then STFU

First day. I'm stopping cus I think it'd effecting my dick. I always get so anxious before threesomessage and I get soft, so I'm thinking weed is adding to anxiety.

When i stop the first two days of not smoking are the hardest after that i´m fine but couldnt risist if someone would ask me to smoke

It takes 27 days to build a habit.

First two weeks of not smoking always suck, the third is way easier, after that you don't even have to think about it.

*threesomes

I stopped smoking weed after 16 years of wake&bake.

keep up the good work I promise you your life will be getting bear it a few more weeks. If you pass the 3 month mark you're almost there, pass the 6 month mark and you can call yourself a man

pathetic

www.reddit.com/r/leaves

Nah

I said to myself a few days ago that I'll either have to curb my weed addiction or my masturbation addiction. I'm still torn which one to give up. In two days into both. I think I could do without the weed. It's hitting my wallet hard. But one of the two is really getting to me.

I don't have extreme urges to smoke, but god damn it's nice.

Im smocking right now.
This one is for you OP.

Keep it up, i found the lack if sleep the worst. But eventually its something my body adjusted to. Been over a year for me

Op here I'll give you guys a reference
>22
>Taking 6 classes for BA degree
>Work 25 hours a week

I smoke to forget about responsibilities and enjoy video games. I've been a functioning stoner for over 4 years and it's starting to really effect my social life and well being. This shit sucks

>Anyone else trying to stop smoking weed? So far a week clean and get the urge every day to smoke.

Why the fuck would anyone want to stop smoking weed? That makes zero sense. One of the best things in life.

its just a habit...break out of your patterns- find something else to do when you normally would have smoked pot.

See

Youre weak if youre so easily to get addicted to a teenage drug such as weed, Addiction is all in the mind once you master your mind it will set you free

I haven't smoked for almost a year now.(smoked like 4 yrs atleast 1-7 times and one year 7 days a week)
Had some bad trips prolly due to mental problems, so i stopped. Have had like one hit on three different occasions each.
I don't feel like smoking anymore and had absolutley no problem to quit

shit weed
shittier piece
if i was OP i wouldn't even be jealous

Quit for work, try taking l-theanine, supplement for anxiety, worked really well for me to stop urges.

Straw? That u buddy?

As someone who suffers from intestinal pain and insomnia, weed's really one of the only things that help. If anything all it's done is improve my social and work life, i can actually concentrate and get on with my family better
For now, fuck quitting

I've smoked weed for the last 18 years I've never stopped but had the will power to cut down
Swapped bag /gravity water bongs for one hitter Stubbs
And also reduced my allowance of weed from 1oz every 2 weeks to an oz a month
I work 12 hours a day how the fuck I used to go thru an oz a week I'll never know