When a girl see's your big cock for the first time what is their normal reaction?

When a girl see's your big cock for the first time what is their normal reaction?

When I was in High School the girls always were too timid, they only wanted to give me a blowjob after seeing it. A few girls fucked me but not a lot.

My college days were better a lot of girls and guy actually joked about how hung I was, the girls were a lot more vocal in bed about how my big dick felt good. God I love hearing that.

Now in my 30's , single, no kids, I bang older women I meet of the internet. None of them ever give me compliments.

Gee, user, it's almost like having a huge cock has a decent chance of being a detriment to your sex life. A woman's vagina is only so deep, and too much stretching actually hurts. It's not pleasurable for either party in most cases. Shame, really.

Kik?

Uhhhh they don't say anything cause you're cock isn't all that big.

Women never tell me my cock is big until it's in them. Kinda weird, they say yeah it's a good size when jerking me an sucking. But when I put it in them they usually start saying wow it's big. Idk pic related

same thing here. by the look of your cock (no homo) we both have that extra skin near the base, that hides half an inch.
its like my secret weapon- i use it to finish em while i'm on top.

Yeah I measure out to 7.5 inches

Oh god send us more..my pussy is ready.

Can you send a video pls?
Im about to cum so pls help me.:D

Age? M/f? Here's my load

And more cock lol

usually first reaction is that they want to see more of mine

same issue with mine

Guys i need videos.btw 21 female.;)
Pic is related its me.

Snap?

triforce if you have a big cock