Prove your gender or no books for you!

Prove your gender or no books for you!

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Male

Because of penis

This one makes me mad on a dimensional level. Her friends support her and yet she chastised him for simply being curious. On top of she's smug about a very good point that he makes. I guess she should be a girl, she's got the irrational cunt part down.

>WE ARE TRANS
>WE ARE STRONG, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND WE ARE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!
>now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to literally start crying because someone said a word I don't like
I'm getting some mixed messages here...

Lol

Apparently asking someone if they are gunna have a surgery is systemic violence, I guess the definition of violence changed recently?

Looks like you fell for the bait.

These comics are not made to support trans people, they are purposefully written to make trans people look as bad, smug, whiny and righteous as possible to piss people off and make them hate transgendered people.

They're anti-trans propaganda disguised as trans propaganda. Pretty ingenious, even if I despise these fucking comics myself.

Wow WTF

It's not bait, the author is trans see pictures related

>10 year old kid goes up to library counter
>Gestapo agent checks papers
>"Pardon me, Juden, but dis paper say you are male? No book for you!"

is that taylor launtner in a wig?

>be me
>walk around with a giant foam cowboy hat
>constantly talk about my giant foam cowboy hat
>get invited to get togethers and dinners
>"Do you think they'll be alright with my giant foam cowboy hat? I don't mind educating them on my giant foam cowboy hat."
>make a comic dedicated to my giant foam cowboy hat
>about 95% of my personality comes from my giant foam cowboy hat
>100% of my conversations are about my giant foam cowboy hat
>a no-hat walks up to me
>"So ummm what's up with the hat?"
FUCKING NO-HATS, LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAT

Trans people don't know how to science due to the horrible mental illness that makes them trans, essentially they can't process simple logics and make stufor up based on how they perceive things

It's the author of this shit comic sophie labelle

It's legit, bud.
The artist is some tranny dude who's a elementary school teacher if I remember correctly, and you can bet your left nut he pushes this shit on his students.

See pic

Fucking kraut Librarians these days.

It's just really committed to the role, that's all.

Like, even I can see through the fact that these comics are designed to make trans people look bad, and I'm basically a fucking retard.

That's doing a disservice to Lautner.
I'd gargle Lautner's cum, spit it up into the air and catch it in my mouth then swallow before I'd give that chud a kiss on the cheek.

people like this ruin people's perception of reasonable trans people, i feel bad for the moderates

kek

This is just too stupid to be true..

upvoted

there are only two genders and im male because i have a cock and balls

Passing a kid out your urethra must be worse than traditional vaginal childbirth.

Fucking retardation is spreading like the plague.

Maybe because you are a retarded you think these are bait. Sadly the author is dead serious.

But think for second, have you ever seen a trans that didn't make it look bad?
No because being fashionably trans is the new thing so people will claim to be trans with no actual knowledge of what being trans means

Violence = muh opinions are wrong

Remember Stephanie from Lazy town?
This is him now, feeld old?

>but I just want book pls
>Hans gets furherious
>pulls out gun
>I wI'll give you one second for every gender there is to start running
>2 seconds later
>nothing of value of was lost that day

>it's just really committed to the role
Isn't that the exact thing the entirety of Sup Forums thought about Chris-Chan when he popped up on the scene a fucking decade ago?

No, he's a victim of this trend of social justice thinking. His character, the self-insert, expects the entire world to change and take trans seriously overnight and talks down to anyone who hasn't.

Expecting an entire society to unthink what they've been taught their entire existence (Men are men and women are women) in the span of a few months is fucking retarded, so he just ends up looking like a know-it-all cunt.

wtf a real granddad would tell his son of cuck and grandfairyson to fuck off and that they are dead for
him and not be sorry at all

i dont get this one. why was the dad mad?

>tfw no one takes your hat life srsly
>gets hat enhancement procedure
>get offended when people notice
>repeat

People who encourage their kids to be trannies can get their feelings hurt by pretty much anything, including, as in this instance, not a goddam thing.

I'm dying rn

>implying several geniuses and scientists through history weren't mentally ill

I mean I agree with your sentiment but at least argue your point of view correctly.

>get hat enhancement
>upgrade to a sombrero 6' in diameter covered in glitter, Christmas lights and sparklers
>have to crouch and turn my head to fit through doors
WHY DOESNT ANYONE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY?!?!
LOOK AT MY HAAAAAAAAT
>starts shooting off Roman candles

I'm calling it: continuity error. That grandma is in another comic and gives the main character a bracelet from her grandpa who died in the war.

i am a herterosexual white male

i don't have to prove anything! give me my damn books.

>implying "Mental illness" is one monolithic disease rather than a blanket term for everything from anxiety to thinking aliens are sending you messages to kill via your dental fillings

>But think for second, have you ever seen a trans that didn't make it look bad?
I KNOW trans people who don't make it look bad. They don't give a single shit what pronouns we use or if we accidentally refer to them by the incorrect gender.

I've shown them these comics, and they pretty much agree with me that whoever's drawing them is a fuckheaded cunt bent on making the fucking multiverse to hate all transgendered people by using all of the SJW Tumblrite stereotypes that aren't even real.

I dunno, i guess we need a TRANS-lator

There's two sets of grandparents in every family, so that grandmother is probably from the mother's side

Thats fine

Im male so dont read books apart from encyclopaedias

these comics are the reason trans people get mocked as mentally ill
holy shit what a stupid and ignorant "artist".

PLOT TWIST: The tranny kid fell into a coma after Pikachu electrocuted him in the first episode.

The entire comic is a coma induced dream.

*autist

It wasn't her grandpa who died in the war. It was some other sap. She married another dude.

yea, and the grandmothers are also twins. Explains the advanced level of chromosal-bound retardness that seems to run within the family.

I love this comic. It's one of my favorites. I think she's really on to somthing.

No that was just a guy she fucked who died.

Exactly.

You could replace the "Assigned Male" titles with the logo of some trans-hating organization, and nobody would know the difference.

Uh ... I am dumb, plz help

.....Is this like feminisim?

Someone needs to start shooping "Ben Garrison" in the lower right corner of all these comics.

>"Jesus user, what's with the hat?"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Need to come up with a proper hate title for these.

The actual actor who played stephanie is dead...

how

But trans people are mentally ill.

Just erase the word "Assigned" and underline "Male".

It's not a great idea, but it's a start.

Growing up to be big and strong is a male only thing I guess, guess this tranny expects all girls to be weak and frail

>Her friends support her and yet she chastised him for simply being curious
It is a Social Justice Whiner thing. They are a hate group and have so much hate to give. CIS is the new Nigger.
They will even hate on their friends.

Fun fact: Most trans date real women and wouldn't even consider dating another trans.

As for the fucking retarded cartoon I'm always surprised when I see a new one as you know the creator is going to an hero real soon. So much mental illness.

I'm dying, I'm laughing so hard I'm in tears

>2017
>still going to the library
>not downloading digital versions for free

Less a hate group and more a group of jerks who do not understand the difference between hateful ignorance and benign ignorance.

I think "a male" works better, the inclusion of a prefix makes it more personal and therefore more insulting.

man someone else remembers chris chan? damn those were the good old days....

I don't know where you found those cartoons, but they're the most ridiculous rubbish I've ever read in my life!

CARLOS!

A lot of people know him

I'm a proud LGBT straight ally, and these comics make me fucking cringe.

that has to be a troll

D'awww I love making people laugh.

You guys just made my day.

CWC will live on in my heart, drinking the cum infused Fanta that is my love.
Who could forget the creator of Sonichu, come on. He's a legend.

not really. the CWCki community has shrunk quite a bit since 2011

this is perfect except instead of the last panel saying "got it", the guy should be saying "geez, fuck off" and never talk to this person again

tbh i really wanna see how his trans saga fully plays out. is he going to try to get surgery/hormonal changes implemented or will he live out his days as a disgusting balding cabbage smelling crossdresser?

newfag here, what am I missing out on?

Why's the cartoonists name wrong? That's not Ben Garrison

what year did you stop? or have you not heard of chris chan at all?

look up Christian Weston Chandler
enjoy the ride

So? The people who knew him haven't died out, just got tired of his shit

underrated post

on it

>getting tired of chris chan's insane antics
are you fucking nuts?

Oh never mind I'm a fucking moron, continue

sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page
just go here and read the article on chris chan himself. the CWCki does a fantastic job of summing everything up.

The dad looks like a fat cuck, holy shit that last panel has me in tears.

Well, the whole thing is fucked up, regardless of who wrote it--and what you're calling "transgender" is just a sissy queer guy with long hair that's dyed pink.

Also, there is no such gender as "transgender". There are males, and there are females. If you have a healthy set of organs corresponding to a single sex--male or female--then you're the gender that your sexual organs indicate. Healthy, normal sexual organs are not birth defects. In such cases, what's fucked up (as in abnormal) is the person's mind if he or she seriously thinks that he or she is actually the opposite sex and that his or her sexual organs are "defects". Psychological counciling is in order--and lots of it--and not a sex change (aka "gender reassignment") surgery or HRT (hormone replacement therapy).

What a fucking idiot!

yeah, but less people talking about it means less new people learning about it, which leads to less people talking about it etc etc
Before the whole taint wound thing awhile back I hadn't heard anyone talk about CWC for quite awhile

being trans wasnt enough

he had to make a comic about being trans so that he'd get even more attention

Can someone screencap?
I'm on mobile.

kekers

my eyes