Hey /b, how can I turn on my nerdy introvert girlfriend to the point that she'll want to do something close to...

Hey /b, how can I turn on my nerdy introvert girlfriend to the point that she'll want to do something close to, but not sex (which she's waiting till marriage for). Pic not her, but is close to what she looks like

ask how many sharpies she can fit in her pussy

you have to establish sex as a comfortable topic within the first 2 weeks of the relationship or else it will always be awkward and shitty.

if you could safely show your mom texts between you and GF, you have already fucked things up beyond repair.

We've talked about sex etc, I just want to know how to turn her on. We're both 18 since yesterday btw

Honestly, I just want to know how to arouse a nerdy introvert

If she doesn't put out and it's something you feel you need, end the relationship instead of trying to push it. You're going to just make shit worse trying to get her to do something she doesn't want.

Sex is an important part of any relationship, if the agreement on it happening or not isn't happily mutual, you may as well not have the relationship, manipulating her will only end in her losing her love for you.

I spent four years in a relationship with someone who stopped putting out, I managed to talk my way into it every couple weeks, but in the end she left me for someone more attractive. I blame my pushing for it for pushing her out of my life. Which in hindsight I shoulda just done myself in the first place.

Tell her God isn't real and proceed to smash the granny out of her

>which she's waiting till marriage for
Dump her. She is not nerdy, is is awkward and retarded.

>just done the leaving myself

Fixed minor error I made at end.

Give her a roofie

We're not having sex. We're waiting for it. I just want to know the best way turn her on for heavy petting and making out ffs

OP is genuine FAG

Your post is so gay it gave me AIDS

▲ ▲

Try not to be a nut fig amirite?

We're both waiting you tard fag

Waiting for what? You don't fucking buy a car without test driving it a little bit

dubs of truth

Nice satanic trips

I can't afford a car

Sucks to be you...No sex and no car.

I have a motorcycle tho

Fuck the heavy petting. Tongue punch her fart box.

Big whoop. Still can't get your end wet though can you.

What for? To have the most awkward first night coupled with untimely divorce?

Op here. I'm not a Virgin, but she is, and I genuinely like her so I'm willing to wait for her

Why? You are denied a pussy so you have suddenly turned into one.

Sure, lets go with that

This will help your blue balls OP

JOSH?

Josh is a feg

Satans got the only good advice in whole thread

Yes, what would you like?

I've done that with her, but she was wearing jeans

Dump her.

Kek that's so shit. Might as well be a muslim cunt in burka

Fucking idiot.

OP here again. I lied. I've done a lot of stuff with her, but I wanted to see if /b has ever been able to actually turn on a woman

suck her toes. that usually drives them crazy enough to have sex anyways

Sure...Go pray the gay away.

Thank you for the ACTUAL advice

She wants sex just not from you. if she is really attracted to you she would have sucked and fucked you already they all do for Chad. admit it your a beta friend zone. she is not really your girlfriend if your not fucking her she is a friend who is a girl.

I have had sex with her, I wanted to see if /b even has knowledge of turning on women AAJ

if she doesn't like her toes being sucked you could always go suck a dick

>genuinely asking /b for advice

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days.

It wouldn't be the first time

so I guess u didn't wait till marriage that is bullshit anyway church girls are all sluts till they get born again and look for a beta provider. if u need to turn her on your a cuck. just showing up is enough if your attractive smell good to them and have a big cock and show it to them.

You still coming tonight?

Why u askin the internet about Rachael

every time i sucked my gfs toes she got horny as hell. worked on two girls so far

rule #1 don't put pussy on a pedestal you don't loose your girl just your turn. if you cannot satisfy and provide she will leave in a heartbeat.