Why do lesbian and infertile couples choose artificial insemination over adoption?

Why do lesbian and infertile couples choose artificial insemination over adoption?
Adoption works 100% of the time, you don't have to go through the hell that is pregnency and birth, you know about any potential birth defects from the get-go.
Artificial insemination costs a lot of money, doesn't always work and gives you seemingly no benefits. I don't get it.
Before anyone asks, I don't and I never plan to have kids, so I'm preperring for the "well obviously you won't understand" comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/pregnancy-makes-your-brain-shrink-1282270.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because people are fucking selfish ideologues and they would rather have their own retard kids than help solve the orphan crisis that NOBODY EVER FUCKING TALKS ABOUT.

Because they are selfish.

Virtue signaling in public. They like the "we're lesbians!" public vibe but don't want to handle the private consequences of adopting a black or chinese baby.

They are egotistical elitists trying to play gawd

Because then they feel like the kid is "really theirs" because one of the parents is biological.

This doesn't solve the problem that the other parent is still NOT biological, and the issues that go with it.

You can love an adoptive parent as much as, if not more than a biological one, but there are certainly bonds that cannot happen because that biological component is missing.

Source: am adopted and have found and am in contact with bio parents.

also they could just spread their legs and let some nerd fuck them

they deserve every hindrence in their way the can get

They want to pass their fucked up ways & their genes to the next generation.

biological impulse. you want to procreate your own genes and those of your chosen mate. a good example are gorillas, male gorillas have a harem of females that he mates with and protects. if a male dies the females take their young and look for a new alpha, if they find one the male often kills the young or chases them off. this helps ensure his genes will continue on.

>am in contact with bio parents.
Why? Who gives a shit?

They ignorant bitches still need man juice to swim up in their pussies. When will faggots learn?

Orphans are mentally fucked up 99% of the time, it's a big gamble adopting one.

>you want to procreate your own genes and those of your chosen mate
We're supposed to be above that basic shit aren't we? I mean tigers kill tiger babies that aren't theres for the same reason, yet we made that illegal for a reason.
I debut most parents think they're some sort of genetic gods.

Because they prefer to have a child by themselves, it's not like they can't.

Adoption is fucking great on paper but it is a fucking pain in the ass. The process is super long and you'll probably end up with some disabled nigger that will hate you as soon as he turn 12.

It's just common sense basically. Also, most lesbian don't go to a clinic to have the "artificial insemination", surely you have a gay friend that will jack off into a cup before your wife inject it into your pussy. It's not really rocket science

Pregnant people are treated special is why.

Kids without father's are also 90% fucked up...

I.E. niggers

>who gives a shit

beacuse I needed to find out who was responsible for my large nose.

>Orphans are mentally fucked up 99% of the time
[citation needed]

Joo?

>The process is super long
Forgot to mention "in America"
We don't have problems like this.
Also I think one gets to pick a kid from the ones available.

this is a good reason
i would want some fucking answers

Homosexuality isn't passed on dumbass.
If that were the case there would be no gays.

I thought so but it turned out to be just a weird family thing (dna says only 1% jew)

I used to not understand wanting to have progeny as I was younger. I didn't see why anyone wouldn't adopt. I know know that it is what drives us, to pass our genes. We're not our brains as I thought, we are our genes. Just like the muscles are a way for the body to move around, so is the body a way for the genes to procreate. You could say we were "designed" by our genes to be their vessel.
Once I started thinking this way, I don't see how I would ever adopt. Also I'm getting more and more selfish as I age, dunno might be a bad thing.

thats still more jew than i would want in me.

You a hot asian?

>biological clock

Also:

independent.co.uk/news/pregnancy-makes-your-brain-shrink-1282270.html

▲ ▲
Why so mad new fig

most babies up for adoption are niggers

>Adoption works 100% of the time
nope, its way easier to just get artificial insemination than going thru all the stressful bureaucracy shit you have to do in order to be accepted as potential parent.

And then you still have to wait some time until you actually get a kid, who most of the time is atleast 5 years old or even older which is a challenge to educate and raise.

they dont just go around giving orphans to everyone who applies... and the rejection rates are huge

If you get to choose your kid, they are either above 4 or something is wrong with them. Kids who grew up in a orphenage can be pretty diffficult to deal with.

It is super long anywhere in Europe as well as far as I know, if you are in Thailand I guess you can just take them off the street. The screening process to adopt any kid in a western country that would not meet the above criteria is super long, adopting a baby is almost impossible unless you're loaded or not pressed with time.

So are kids raised by same-sex parents. It's truly fucked up that we're willingly creating a new generation of psychopaths because to not do so might offend someone.

But after you die you die retard.
>I want to pass on my genes
But why? Who are you trying to impress?
Who gives a shit?
>You could say we were "designed"
It's called evolution cunt.

And asians

>I'm American and I refuse to move somewhere civilised.

They can pass on the disease that makes warm-blooded creatures gay in the first place.

we're supposed to be above lots of thing but we still have basic biological impulses that originate from the hind brain. you dont need to think your genes are the best either. there are plenty of species out there that have heirachry systems that only allow the best in the group to breed but the lower ones still try to sneak in a kid or two. you mentioned the "you wouldnt understand" comments well the issue here is if you cant grasp a certain sense of empathy here then you really cant understand at all. people want their own children, its dictated by our hormones and just the basic way we think. humans are animals just because we have better cognitive function doesnt mean we are immune to basic biology.

The American government wants to keep people from adoption so that they have more retards to join the army and workforce, not to mention the insemination and sperm "donation" businesses are very profitable. But the UN would start bitching if they didn't at least pretend it's an option.

We all want to leave something behind, deep down atleast. I'm not saying I'm living life to procreate, I know that it's all over once we die but I know others will keep on going, even if I don't exist so I care about them in a way.
Still I feel this "need", this unstoppable momentum of evolution, to procreate. I can't run away from this most basic instinct " to survive and procreate".
Also:
>You could say we were "designed"
>It's called evolution cunt.
You need to improve your reading comprehension. I put the " " for a reason.

because no one wants a black kid, not even black people

Dumb lesbos bitches like Amanda Nunes can breed with likes of a beast of a male and produce awesome little humans. What a waste of life.

>we
Speak for yourself.
>if you cant grasp a certain sense of empathy
I'm not the one abandoning kids just so I can make my own ones.
You don't fucking understand son. The reason the animals "sneak in a kid or two" is because the animals that didn't do that didn't pass on their genes, and so the "sneak a kid" gene got passed on. NOWHERE IN THERE DOES IT SAY IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO, it's just /a thing/ they do.
We're humans, we have a theory of mind and conscience. Use that and stop being a cunt.

>all the edge in this thread

it's because it's in human nature to want to pass on your genes. to many people adoption is not the same

>We're supposed to be above that basic shit aren't we
>tfw too smart to abide by the rawest and most basic instincts ingrained in the DNA of all creatures

Straight here but to be honest I would rather adopt over have my own children, my current girlfriend doesn't want children because of her genes and neither do I. Adoption is better

because its not your kid.

some methhead abandoned their tadpole and youre supposed to _pay_ to get to go through the hell of raising it?

because the want to pretend being as normal as possible. but it won't work because homosexuality is a sin and punished with inability to make children.

So you're going to break an unbroken line that stretches all the way back to the first fucking amoeba that ever existed because your girlfriend is frigid?

>We all want to leave something behind, deep down atleast.
Write a book for fuck's sake.
Do you seriously care about "your genes" that much? It's not like they'll ever get mentioned, nobody will go "oh wow thanks user for passin on them genes, wish he was with us" or even think about you in a thousand years.
Think of genes the same way you think of a number. Let's say every human gets a unique number assigned to them at birth. Do you seriously care about half of that number, nothing out of the ordiranry as far as other numbers go, to be around for some time after you die, even though nobody will see it or care, despite causing harm to humanity by refusing to help those in need and actually creating a problem instead? If so, you're incredibly selfish and should KYS.
For real though, I have autism, maybe that has something to do with it.

Darwin is crying in his grave

THIS
>muh genes
WHO CARES? NOBODY IS IMPRESSED!

TIL: Ameriflaps have to pay for adoption
How's Trumpcare working out for ya?

It's incredible how we have evolved as a species so different and so successful. We have people who suicide, who adopt, who are gay, who grow old (much older than other species) and still contribute to society. Genetically dead ends will appear again and again since we have transformed into a super organism. What is the body but not cells communicating with each other? It is incredible that we have twisted evolution in this interesting way.

to

you mean life?

>t. Armchair Philosopher

friend is there something you'd like to talk about?

wat

>So you're going to break an unbroken line that stretches all the way back to the first fucking amoeba that ever existed because your girlfriend is frigid?
Relly made me think user.
You realise that description applies to every living organism on earth right? If you care so much, why don't you donate to some charity for protecting endangered species?

Your analogy is wrong. Genes are not a number or a code. Genes are you in the most intimate way you can imagine. They are the core of your being. Still I talked in my other post about [people like you and how they are useful to society. Still society can crumble any day now. My lizard brain is telling me procreate and survive. The more we advance society the more people like you would appear. For the better or the worse.

I can't tell if you're sarcastic of not but appareantly I can see past your stupid "procreation" meme and just want to help others.

How's that tin foil hat fitting these says?

>Genes are you in the most intimate way you can imagine.
Saying pseudephilosophical shit doesn't mean you're right, it's still insiginificant to other people's genes unless you're a genius or an athlete.
>For the better or the worse.
How the fuck is it for the worse? The sooner we get eugenics rolling the better.

I mean how do you explain a government making such and innoficiant and retarde...
Oh, right, they're Americans, never mind.

What if he or his gf has a limp (or worse) user?
Would you maim a baby to have a limp for life?

after doing a quick scan on the thread, there seems to be a crucial aspect missed. Adoption is a BITCH to actually complete.
>Gay couples, while not actually able to be denied because of this, are a red flag to adoption agencies.
>you have to pass background checks, do mountains of paperwork, prove your house is safe, prove you know how to take care of a kid, have stable income and, from my experience, own your own home.
>many of those things are difficult to accomplish today for the average under 30 couple.
>after adoption, there are frequent checkins for the first couple years. if they feel there are any issues with the parents, they can yank that kid out faster than in a normal situation
>compared to that, a turkey baster is fairly cheap.
>plus biological impulse as mentioned.

>How the fuck is it for the worse?
>The sooner we get eugenics rolling the better.
Do I even need to comment on that?
Anyway I feel I'm wasting my time on you.

Don't listen to the retards in this thread, you're doing God's work user.

I'm not planning on killin people, I'm just saying we should vasectonate mentally challanged people and maybe in the far future get a breeding programme going once we've got everything sorted.

ThisWhat I don't get is why in gods name does the butch get pregnant. The whole point of being a lesbian is that your a chick who supposedly identifies as a dude and has masculine tendencies so why in gods name would you go get pregnant? It'd be different if they put their egg in someone else or a test tube but makes no sense getting pregnant. Then again if a girl is attracted to a dyke/Butch why not just fuck a guy?

The whole lesbian thing doesn't make sense.

>The whole point of being a lesbian is that your a chick who supposedly identifies as a dude
That's trannies user

to

i dont want "somebody else's kid"

chicks are lesbians because they're too ugly to get a man

>why not just fuck a guy?
For the same reason you don't (probably) fuck guys, they don't enjoy it and find it disgusting.

I've said this several times on Sup Forums but there is a completely selfish argument against eugenics.
What my biology prof said:
"Evolution of humans is so slow that from our perspective it seems unmoving, almost frozen in time. Our environment is but rapidly changing, by us ourselves. You don't know who or what will be a success tomorrow. So eugenics is useless, you might be killing the future of mankind!" He's a great guy.

But why?
>inb4 genes
Why do you care?

What about They don't look ugly.

why don't you ask the people who thinks Trump is going to ruin the country?

>Failing to grasp the most basic element of the human animal.

May I take your fedora sir ?

pre-owned goods
used goods
damaged goods
dead-on-arrival
second-hand goods
hand-me-downs

Who wants that shit?

Makes sense actually, thanks user.
I never hoped it'd happen during my lifetime or soon after, just a nice dream to hold onto.
Still, some people should be vasectomised.

Strawman

they ugly as hell. fat, mannish & tattooed. it's like trump forgot to build a wall around the trailer park and two white-trash whores escaped into civil society

Are you saying people who think your president will do a horrible job are on the same tier as people who think what's on your pic is actually happening?

you seem really salty dude. were you like a orphan or some shit?

I'm doing the effort of explaining my points since I used to think exactly like you. Another argument against eugenics is the simple fact: "The more diverse a biological system is, the more stable it is to change." That's 100% fact.

>comparing a living human to furinture
Great job user, forgot to bring food into this.

I have empathy, that's all.

thats how cheap human life is.
You just haven't realized it.

>muh superius strawman argument
>u is illogic invalid hurr durr
that is what you sound like to me. it's the sound of beta

Then why don't you KYS?

Are you a sociopath?

You can actually in year of our lord 2017
>GOOGLE EXACTLY HOW MUCH A HUMAN LIFE COSTS
Let that sink in.

How's that tin foil hat fitting these says?

>it's the sound of beta
That's all I need to hear to understand you're not the sharpest tack in the box.

tacks aren't supposed to be sharp user.

Well that's patently bullshit.
Controlling the passing of genes selectively is evolution at work and the prevention of genetic disease or undesirable traits is eugenics by definition.
Everyone who terminates a fetus after finding a problem (downs for example) is participating in a form of eugenics, it's down to the social zeitghiest to determine what traits are deemed undesirable.
Your biology prof is using a blanket statement with misguided nuance.

Explain how a lower I.Q., risk of diabetes, mental retardation, or physical deformity could ever be an evolutionary advantage? All of which can be tweaked or resolved with genetic manipulation.

see
If you two haven't met that sum yet, it is YOU that that should kys. kek