What does your gf listen to, Sup Forums?

What does your gf listen to, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHRV-KhGDRk
youtube.com/watch?v=rKWRQoziRcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying

Nothing. Because she doesn't exist.

I think you mean bf

beyonce, beach house, and whatever I show her

That is a man

metalfag here, got a qt indiefag gf. she had an emometal phase in the past so she doesn't mind listening to some overwhelming walls of sound i play in the car. life gud

I've tried to not preach to her about preferences, but some days are particularly trying.
I've tried showing her EVERYTHING, to no avail.

But damn if my bitch ain't bad and boujee.

>Never had a gf
>mfw the closest chance i had was with a beautiful girl who liked Temples and most post-punk bands
>we clicked really well since we met
>was getting her into MBV and some other shoegaze bands
>but she just stopped talking to me when highschool ended
>and did it on purpose

why did this happen to me Sup Forums?

that's a man, baby!

only reason she talked to you was because she felt bad for ignoring the autist, calling it

Because women are whores who have no sense of honor or respect and will use people if it suits them. I wish I was joking but I've never met a single women who has proved me wrong.

holy shit this whole post is cringe

she was pretty socially retarded as well, that's why we clicked in the first place

posts*

Xiu Xiu, A Sunny Day in Glasgow, Death Grips, Crystal Castles and Tegan and Sara

it's not as if I don't enjoy her taste, but you gotta understand, listening to JUST Fetty Wap, Kevin Gates or Migos for years will gnaw away at a man's soul.

Like, I just aim to broaden her horizons. I don't wanna force her to like something new, I just want to SEE if she can like something new.

My what?

i'm too autistic to ever get a gf

a lot of dark ambient but also a lot of psych-pop
she's great

pretty much the same as me

thot-core

youtube.com/watch?v=xHRV-KhGDRk

Patti Smith, Lauryn Hill, and quite a lot of Stoner Metal

>implying i have a gf
im offended
this

ITT: Faggot losers circlejerk over their loneliness.
Jesus, guys. Go to a gym or something.

post butt friend

My girlfriend is a fan of Carly Rae Jepsen.
And I also like Carly Rae Jepsen because of my girlfriend.
And our official theme song is I Really Like You.

What's even better is that my girlfriend also kinda looks like Carly Rae Jepsen herself.

She likes Absurd a lot

except for mommy of course

I don't know if I have a gf, but this person likes classical mainly (which is good)

Pop punk

This is so damn true...

>

lmfao

you're pathetic

>Sup Forums
>respek women
pick one

she listens primarily to music made by women or non-white people

she's an SJW but not enough to bother me with it, also she has big ol cow titties and a nice ass

sadcore shit like bright eyes, harp music.

hearty kek

Ex listened to pretty basic girl (?) edm , it was pretty shit desu but easy to tune out

I enjoy your smug Eboshi

She's really into shoegaze. Like hardcore into shoegaze.

Slowdive, Jesus and Mary Chain, MBV, Cocteau Twins, Galaxie 500, Drop Nineteens, Chapterhouse, etc.

I don't know shit about shoegaze. Not really into it.

>mfw my gf is more patrician than I am
>mfw I'm starting to like slowdive but can't get into loveless
>mfw I love bleeps and she can't even stand the pleb shit like flying lotus
>mfw God wasted a qt shoegaze gf on me
>mfw I have no face

I broke up with my girlfriend this week. She broke up with me really. On the same day she messaged me a lot asking whether or not we had made the right decision. After that she kept messaging me more and more desperately. Eventually I caved in and agreed to meet her. We agreed that it was final and we were not getting back together but could still be friends. I said I didn't really know how to be her friend anymore. We hugged, then we kissed a bit, and that turned into passionate kissing and fondling and before I knew it we were having sex again even though we had just broken up. Probably the best sex we had ever had too. I was so cut up I think I just had something to prove to her. She came twice, once from me going down on her and once from penetration. She had never done that before. After that was done I asked her how she felt about it and she said that we could keep doing that.

But why would I? Am I honestly going to accept this "friendship" where we act exactly like lovers, with the clause that we wont sleep around subtly removed? Am I being played here? I guess I can sleep around too, but I need perspective. It almost seems like nothing has changed and yet we did actually break up.

Also what does Sup Forums think about the use of tierce picarde in popular music? Is its rejection of typical cadence structure something that should only be used in modal music?

Nothing but The Smiths, i fucking hate Morrissey

checked

Thundercat, Blood Orange, and Fling Lotus recently.

This. Women don't deserve to vote.

Meant to reply to this post.

HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this Bitter Man?

Her tastes change constantly, but right now she is on a huge Led Zeppelin kick

youtube.com/watch?v=rKWRQoziRcQ

Salsa and top 50 latin shit

Oh man, I bet she smells good and has thicc thighs

>tfw cute as hell but cant get gf

wow. w2c?

Don't have one atm so I'll talk about past experiences which have been pretty miserable musically. Most recently was once who listened to pretty much nothing but The Wombats. I tried to turn her on to Ween. It half worked because she only liked their normie-type songs. Her favorite Ween track was Stay Forever and it made me sad.

Melanie Martinez

It's fine. We don't really discuss music. We do play Street Fighter a lot and watch movies or just bum around the mall eating Costco pizza and wailing on casuals at the arcade.

It's a lot of fun ^^

Fucking country.

>Tegan and Sara
>Devon Sproule
>Laura Marling
>Rachel Cantu
>Elliott Smith
>The Lumineers
>The Head and The Heart
>Lucius
>No Doubt
>City and Colour

Those are just off the top of my head.

Dude, I say if you actually really like the gal just tell her you're actual feelings. I mean you gotta be honest with yourself. I'm going through I similar thing with an "Open Relationship" I'm in atm. So just hang in there and do what's best for you, don't put yourself through misery.

Also, amazing digits

you do realize it's a man, right?

You and me both, user. We were getting along so well and then BANG! Stopped talking to me out of the blue.

It may have just been a few light convos for her, but the time I spent with her was probably the most memorable thing to happen to me in the past 9 years. I'm embarrassed about that.

Yup, but its the effort put forth that make anything really real.

Whatever I listen to, faggot.

Underrated post.

Coheed and Cambria, The Dear Hunter, various, lesser known edge lords. Oh, and she likes St Vincent too. That's basically it.

>coldplay
>imagine dragons
>awolnation
>magic

she's a work in progress. she likes my dad rock and jazz, so it's a start even though its been three years as of this day.

user, not to be too real but if she's into that kind of music, she doesn't actually like jazz. She just says that to appease you. Sorry. We've all been there.

yep, sounds like you're being played
she wants all the physical stuff but none of the romantic interest
doesn't sound that bad to me really but I guess if you really like you are going to have to stop fucking her otherwise she will have the upper hand

pussy control

Your gf likes Coheed and Cambria AND St. Vincent? What a weird combination.

she listens to me when I tell her to get in the kitchen and make me a fuckin sandwich

No wonder she went black.

I like wolves in the throne room and Joanna Newsom. I don't see whats so weird about the same person liking two very different genres.

Duster when she feels a little sad. Modest Mouse when she feels like killing herself. Merzbow when she is mad and wants to punch me or herself.

Must be great...

>Yeah, you're right. I'm 14 years old and I listen to Pink Floyd AND Metallica.
This board.

>implying implications

Foster the People (her favorite)
Two Door Cinema Club
Mgmt
The Smiths
Cage the Elephant
Alt-J
Glass Animals
Radiohead
Panic at the disco
Latin Pop

basically generic indie rock, really

Face like a black man, nice

You mean "indie" rock

bad indie rock and pop-grime

at this point indie is merely a descriptor of the genre i'm referring to, whether they're actually independent is not up for debate so in a way, yes ""indie"" lol

had a similar experience

trips means its true??? deng

>tfw no gf since 2013

kek

the hum of the freezer

>noise
>lo-fi pop
>shoegaze
>midwest emo

Post-Grunge mostly and acoustic ballads.
I've tried showing everything else from CHVRCHES to Swans to get a sense of what she likes, but Post-Grunge seems to be it, really with some exceptions.

>tierce picarde in popular music
that shit is always nice to hear
>rejection of typical cadence structure
how exactly does is do that? i mean, it's just the final chord that's "altered"

>going down on a woman
No wonder she broke up with you, thats some beta shit

women are a meme

Placebo, Amanda Palmer, Agnes Obel and similar musical estrogen creme. Quite awful really.

My gf is currently in a state of depression because Paramore's new album, apparently, sucks.

stooges, mac demarco, gorillaz, ty segall

>not eating her honey pussy
damn nigga