Can you explain why you hate this team without resorting to memes or insults?

Can you explain why you hate this team without resorting to memes or insults?

Jerry jones and accepting the title "Americas team"

Don't hate them at all. I hate their fans.

Team on point, its the fans that make people feel some way

Their fans are faggots

biggest fairweather fanbase on the planet

because apparently everyone in the country is suddenly from Dallass when they're winning

Tom Landry hated it, Roger hated it, everyone who wasn't ownership hated it

not our fault were pawns of marketing

Unironically because of uniform autism

>preferring white jerseys at home over colors
>despite their navy unis looking considerably better
>absolutely no connection between the blue and white jerseys
>at least three different shades of silver between both of them
>at least four shades of blue
>black on the sleeve stripes out of absolutely fucking nowhere
>those absolutely disgusting tier blue-green pants they wear with the white jerseys

The team has been garbage for over 20 years, aside from a couple of good years sprinkled in, but Cowboys fans are fairweather bandwagoners. Alright man. That's probably the worst criticism that I see on a regular basis.

Yes, they've attracted a big bandwagon this year and back in 2014 but so does literally any other team that consistently racks up wins. How many people suddenly became Panther or Bronco fans last year? How many people are Golden State nuthuggers when they never gave a shit about basketball before?

>America's team
>losing record in superb owls in the decade
kek

>putting a glass rectangle in your stadium's roof so that "god can watch his favorite team play"

Fuck the cowcucks

I have a souvenir glass of the dallas cowboys that's really nice and I've used it to drink all my soda in the past 5 years or so.

That's about as detailed of an opinion I have of them. It's a really nice glass though.

t. Atheist

I grew up seeing those uniforms every week and I think they look unique. The white with royal blue numbers is a very clean looking jersey.

As for wearing white jerseys at home, that goes back to the '70s when Tex Schramm was GM, because he wanted the fans to be able to see the opponents in different colors every week instead of a more bland white road jersey.

I'm an agnostic, I don't care if your team prays or whatever before a game

But what the cowboys do is just arrogant and faggoty as fuck

Texas Stadium straight up had a hole in the roof, no glass or anything.

Also, "so God can watch his favorite team play" is just a saying that fans came up with, the team didn't have any part in that.

Actually, sorry, I was wrong.

Linebacker D. D. Lewis came up with that saying. It was just a joke, though. I don't see why people get so bent out of shape about it.

So the fans are the faggots, not the team

Thanks for the clarification

people like you are why atheists have a bad reputation in America.
who cares about a glass window? I think it's funny and clever and I've been an atheist all my life.

here in the civilized world people don't get their panties in a bunch over stupid shit like that so there is no negative association with atheists. in fact regular people under the age 50 are nearly all atheist even if they technically are listed in a church. it's just traditions, don't be so fucking edgy.

Every single fanbase has idiot fans. There are plenty of knowledgeable, rational Cowboys fans who find irrational homerism irritating and discourage it.

How many times do you see Steelers fans resorting to "six rings lol" when people bring up their team's shortcomings?

Why be such a sourpuss about a sports team?

American atheists feel like they are always on the defensive and have something to prove, as if the majority of people care what their personal beliefs are.

Trust me, I understand it. I still don't like it.

Because when they are winning their fans never shut up about it and feel the need to remind everyone constantly. However when they are losing you don't hear a fucking peep from them.

Also the fact that I've only ever met 1 person in my life that is a Cowboy's fan from Texas.

kys cowcuck

I like how people complain about Cowboys fans being excited for their team winning or using the term "America's Team", but somehow it's not equally annoying to have people throw fits in response? If a little kid is being obnoxious you don't start crying and calling them a poopyhead, you stay rational and keep the moral high ground.

It's literally Trump vs liberals. Cowboys haters are the liberals who can't put together a coherent argument and just resort to namecalling, and Trump is the Cowboys fans who are brash and make bold claims that often can't be backed up. They could just point out the numerous flaws in the other side's logic, but instead it's cowcuck, faggot, etc.

Trump said he would be president, was that a bold claim he couldn't back up?

>t. unironically a Pats fan from Zimbabwe.

Iv been a fan since 1999. It does seem lame now that we all of sudden have wayy more fans. Just like 2007 and 2014 except we are gonna be good for a long fucking time. With Dak, Zeke and that offensive line, the NFC goes through Seattle and Dallas for the next decade.

Picking up the flag

I hate Jerry Jones and how the media can't shut the fuck up without jerking that fucking franchise off.

I hate them because I am a Giants fan, and NY, DC, and Philly are way more important, historically, than some nowhere shit hole in inland Texas.

Plus, like everyone said, it became a huge thing in Central Florida to be a Cowboys fan in the early 90s (moved from Jersey myself) and I was one of very few kids that had ever been to Texas.

See Miami Hurricanes, LeBron's team, etc. Also I like the Yankees but I understand why every other mlb fanbase hates NYY.

Joe. Fucking. Buck.

Love seeing how JUST his hair is becoming.

God damn that was a shitty post. How about responding to my point?

>NY, DC, and Philly are way more important, historically

What the fuck does this even mean? That 80 years ago some people did something, so we should be praising their teams now? This just makes you sound bitter because no one's jacking off your favorite team.

The media covers the Cowboys because they are popular, period. The Thanksgiving game was literally the highest rated regular season NFL game Fox ever had. They have no other incentive to talk about a given team besides the fact that fuckloads of Cowboys fans exist and watch the coverage. That makes the team more "important" right now in the sense that they have more current influence on the media.

Cowboys have consistently had the largest fanbase in the NFL every single year since the 90s. Even during a period of 15 years where they had not even a single playoff win.