Can't make this shit up

Can't make this shit up.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/suicide-squad-fans-petition-to-shut-down-rotten-tomatoes-following-bad-reviews-a7169446.html

I agree though. RT is solely an excuse for shitposting here.

DELETE ROTTEN TOMATOES

they have a point

DELETE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

why dont suicide squad fans petition to make good movies instead? fucking idiots

>In an attempt to upset the system, one dissapointed fan, Abdullah Coldwater, has decided to start a petition to shut down aggregate website Rotten Tomatoes
>Abdullah Coldwater

typical american mentality.

I don't think it should be shut down but I think it needs to be made more clear whether critics have an affiliation with studios and there needs to be a higher standard of critic.
There are hundreds of people who will negatively review something because it doesn't agree with their personal opinions.
Movie reviewing is video game tier now.

Rotten tomatoes is an aggregate score counter. All it does is assemble reviews from other entities and give them a number based on the opinion of those reviews. Being pissed off at the site that has accumulated scores from others is as stupid as a fat person being angry at a scale for showing them a huge number when they stand on it.

>Abdullah Coldwater

lol

Good

DELET THIS

I have insider information that contributed to this movies demise. Will Smith agreed to this role only if his charcter had the most screentime. Ayer freaked and cut all of the Joker content to incorporate the bull.

I cannot understand how the world works anymore.

I wanted this movie to be good. But this is pathetic

That's not all it does. It also presents the scores with a retarded tomatometer algorithm that favors mediocre Disney movies that try to please everybody. If a movie has is considered amazing but a small target audience the site will say it's garbage because a 10/10 score is as good as a 6/10 in terms of freshness percentage

I started to question RT after the Star Wars remake known s "The Force Awakens" got good scores.

shit like this is why it's so hard to be a DC Fan, not these terrible movies nooo. It's being related to these fucking autistic whiny spergs.

It didn't get good scores per se. It got lots of mediocre scores which according to RT makes it amazing. To get a high RT score you just have to make everyone think your movie is just OK. Which is exactly what Disney do

Why dont they just go to Metacritic inste......

Oh.

>owned by WB
>favors mediocre Disney movies

>implying 46 is bad

Out of 100, its not great. Its below average.

It’s one thing to be happy for the fact that the movie company you dislike is getting bad reviews. Another thing is to be happy about the reviews that literally trash Katana for being a japanese woman speaking japanese and Deadshot being a black man with a gun when they praise white anti heros like Deadpool for the same exact thing and say Killer Croc enforces racist stereotypes because he's a crocodile that eats humans.

These people are retards.

Its yellow m8, thats shit tier.

You are right pham

Solid 46%

WB have no control over what people say about their films. They didn't specifically design RT to be as dumb as it is. Disney is a huge machine and they know exactly how to get an intended audience response unlike WB.

I'm actually just surprised the name suicide squad was actually allowed in today's pc world.

>it's just an aggregate score guys
>actual aggregate score is shown in tiny font
>doesn't show at all on mobile version
>just shoes the retarded freshness rating
>literally everyone just uses this number to judge movies

¡elimina esto!

For Metacritic it is. Range of scores usually tend to be less extreme there than RT, so 46 is low end.

yeah m9 sounds really plausible

tinfoilhat.png

The RT average rating is 5.3 which is higher than MC though

Honestly, I don't care if the reviews of a movie are universally negative but can there please be a rule that says critics must post their piece AFTER movie is officially released to the public?

I mean, that's what RE-views are meant to be for, right? Give people time to formulate their own opinion and then discuss it with others.

All this early screening stuff is bullshit. Let the critics watch it when it's released just like everyone else.

You might just be the stupidest person on Sup Forums right now

Plus everyone knows that as soon as you go yellow youre classed as trash. Even if you sit in 74 which is thr highest yellow score.

The movie still hasn't released in many territories.

>I mean, that's what RE-views are meant to be for, right?

Can we start a Petition to shut down Sup Forums also? There's a lot of negativity about it here and I don't feel comfortable seeing people say bad things about my favorite comic book characters.

WE NEED A PRAYER CIRCLE RIGHT NOWWWW!!!!

someone should start a shut down Sup Forums petition and pass it around tumblr and reddit
i wonder how many signatures it would get

It's actually worse than on RT. On RT it is at 5.2/10.

Ikr
Most movies don't allow shots of macs in our pc world but this movie had macbooks all over

Rotten Tomatoes is an excellent shitposting fuel.
Let's leave it the way it is.

what the fuck do you think reviews are for? you rather we all just go to the theater and fucking guess which movie to go to?

SS getting shit rating I can understand but how the fuck did ghostbuster get so high