Sup Forums is obsessed with reddit and constantly trying to that it's "better" than it's "rival"

>Sup Forums is obsessed with reddit and constantly trying to that it's "better" than it's "rival"
>99.9% of reddit doesn't give a shit about Sup Forums

what is meant by this?

Shut up, Faggot.

make me bong

I don't think anyone thinks Sup Forums is better than reddit.

The joke is actually that reddit is better than Sup Forums. The same way that the preppy camp across the lake is better than our shitty camp. WE see them as superior rivals that maybe we can defeat with some special crazy play we come up at the last minute.

Reddit has a board dedicated to Sup Forums. Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about reddit. Your argument is invalid.

Reddit is basically the popular, but idiotic, kid. Sup Forums shits on Reddit because it likes to point out how shitty the site is. Sup Forums is an unpopular, but overall, better site. (In terms of OC and users)

>99.9% of reddit doesn't give a shit about Sup Forums
It's the other way around
They hate us, they think we are THE worst website in existence

We? Speaks for weself, asshole.

>Reddit has a board dedicated to Sup Forums.
Full of 4chaners on reddit

>Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about reddit.
except literally every other word is "go back to r3ddit" or "this is r3ddit"

It's just the newfags. Everyone knows reddit is just a different kind of website with it's own ups and downs. It's the newfags that still view Sup Forums as some kind of super secret underground elite edgy club that think reddit is some rival to hate.

forgot pic

Who the fuck cares

accurate. reddit used to behave like this as well and treated digg/funnyjunk/9gag as their le rivals, but they've since grown out of it. Sup Forums has yet to catch up in maturity

nice try captain faggit

Reddit isn't even a popular kid. Its social life is purely it talking to itself.

Shut the fuck up faggot. You're retarded.

This entire thread is fucking cancer. Sage

i remenber the times that we used to blame reddit for all those doxxies that Sup Forums did, good times.

>mfw always find the relevant Subreddit whenever I see dump threads on 4chin
>mfw most people scream "MOAR" and "SAUCE!" to most of the content I dump since to 4chin it's OC
>mfw people are liking Reddit content

Reddit used to genuinely be a leftist "M'Lady" Fedora Lord Turbo Atheist website. In the last 5 years it's gotten way more popular and more diverse.

This is the best statement ive ever seen

chan is obsessed with reddit and constantly trying to that it's "better" than it's "rival"
.9% of reddit doesn't give a shit about Sup Forums
This is backwards.

The thing is...'us' b/tards are everywhere. There isn't a site we haven't discovered. We are all knowing. Now go gay up some other board OP.