No.

maybe, but you are gay for liking traps
also sage

Yes

what the fuck is that

very

ur mom

No, of course not.

Straight man are attracted to feminine looks, so if a man is attracted to a feminine looking person, mean he's heterosexual (not gay).

Not if they have a feminine penis

Yes, unless your schrödingers faggot

Yes

There's nothing such as a feminine dick you fag

liking traps is gay, but who gives a damn anymore!

Yes. Horribly gay. Doesn't stop me from fucking them.

I don't see what's gay about appreciating a girl's beautiful feminine cock

Because they're not girls, and if you're pursuing a trap that thinks that way, abort mission.

Liking anything, no matter what it "identifies" as or looks like, with XY chromosomal make up is gay.
Liking Kitami or Imari in Bible Black when they use dark magic to grow a penis from their vagina does not make you gay, as it's still female flesh.

they are not gay, but neither are they straight. their just queer

Well, the problem with asking "are traps gay" is that people seem to have a different definitions as to what "Gay" means. The issue is in the definition of language.

But as it stands, two people of the same biological sex would be engaging in sexual activity, making it -YES, GAY.

Think about it, if you had sex with a trap, what TYPE of sex would you be having? Obviously it wouldn't be straight sex (aka penor and vagoo.) It would be the same type of sex that gay men have; Involving: 1 hard dick, 1 asshole, and 1 dick flopping around.

Even if you "consider" a trap to be a "girl" it still doesn't change the TYPE of sex you would be having with said "girl" you would still be having "gay sex."

Yes traps are gay

no

yes

Yes

no. they are hetero girls with feminine dick

Yes, if 'she' has a dick then 'she' is a he, therefore even if you are attracted to a 'feminine' look you accept conciously that 'she' has a dick. That means you are gay.

yes
>pic related

but it has a dick.

the trap them selves are of course gay, they want to be fucked by another man. Fucking a trap is not always gay so long as you don't suck or play with their cock.

>Alright, Sup Forums, it's time to end the age-old question;
>Is it gay to be sexually attracted to a guy dressing up as a girl?

then fuck a girl?

Hey, outside & inside look different.

Can't judge based on the whole.

Well they're bisexual at least. I love traps as much as the next faggot but don't try to defend it, just accept it.

I've had had numerous dicks in my mouth and it didn't feel gay

moar?

Yes

Who cares? Are you concerned with what other people think about you?

I would say grow up, but, eh, Sup Forums.

Traps are men.

I can understand being attracted to a trap before you know he has a dick. However, if you know there is a dick and it does not immediately disgust you from pursuing that person sexually, then I have some bad news for you.

it's supposed to be ronaldo

I'm gay nearly 100% & I'm not attracted to traps.

Liking traps isn't as gay as liking a guy who's masculine.

Yes.

It depends, really.

Which is why it's kinda bisexual territory. At that point you have to admit you find male genitalia attractive as well as female

It's not summer yet... focus on your studies

Traps are too straight confirmed
/thread

Underrated

If you care and want to argue about it then you're a fucking faggot. Literally only insecure closet homosexuals actually care. Secure homosexuals do not give a flying fuck. Kys

Traps are gay

Futa is not