What went wrong?

Seriously, I really liked his Joker portrayal. And I dont want to believe his performance is bad in Suicide Squad. 10 min of screentime for Joker doesnt prove anything. I think we should wait for Batman movie. Affleck is a fucking genius man when he sits down to directors chair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc
fansided.com/2016/08/01/suicide-squad-rumors-how-much-screen-time-does-the-joker-have/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So Leto worked his ass off and transformed himself for a year for 10 minutes of screen time in some capeshit movie?

JUST

Its seven, and not one critic has said his performance was good. If you can tell an actor is bad in seven minutes of a TV episode, you can tell from seven minutes in a film.

Why are you even surprised he sucks?

He didn't do any of that, that was all just marketing.

>Freaking Mom Out
>It Ain't Me starts playing

heath ledger set the joker bar so high no one will ever top his performance

That's a weird way to spell Mark Hamil...

he only does the voice lol

>got way in to his character
>stays in character when not on set and freaked out people
>test audiences freaked out by him, scenes are cut because of it
>not the main villain
>joker scenes in trailer hyped him up to be in the movie a lot, making us think the trailer was just not showing us anything when in reality there was nothing to show

>Only
What's with this meme of voice acting not being real acting?
You do know that most western animations are made after the voice work, right? And that booth actions are often used to inform the animators?

When they announce Leto, I thought Matthew Mcconaughey is perfect choice for Joker. I love Leto now but he should be main character in the movie that he played. He should be.

Was his joker virtually a copy of Ledger's? or did he bring his own stuff?

I'm just so sick of the Joker.
Other Batman villains could be as popular as him if WB./DC weren't huge fucking pussies.

he really only has 10 minutes of screen time? source?

if true that's hilarious. J U S T

He did bring his own style to the film, granted he did try to mix ledger's and nicholson's jokers

That's fair enough, probably ended up being some bland inbetween but at least he didn't outright copy Heat Legend.

>Jared Leto the faggot
>first pictures and everything else show the cringiest joker ever
>"method acts" to hide he's a fucking asshole irl
>op really liked his joker portrayel

>7 minutes
>10 minutes

if you retards invested 30 seconds of your life and googled it, you'd find that Joker has actually 20-30 minutes of screen time according to numerous sources, which is good considering how many protag/anatags are in the movie

if you believe rotten jewmatoes or """professional""" critics consisting of feminists and cucks you should consider killing yourself

I'm gonna watch it tomorrow no matter what, maybe it will be great, maybe it will be shit, but I sure as hell won't listen to some shills on the internet

>Don't listen to THOSE shills, listen to MY shills
Uhuh. Enjoy your shit film.

I didn't say it will be good or that you should go see it, just that I am looking forward to it, that's all

>getting this worked up over a superhero movie

Mostly of his scenes are cut from final version of movie you retard.

You're an idiot then.

>Method act as The Joker for 1 YEAR
>Send co-workers weird gifts to get into character
>Stay in character on-set

>7 minutes of screentime
Jesus Christ
youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc

fansided.com/2016/08/01/suicide-squad-rumors-how-much-screen-time-does-the-joker-have/

wow you sure showed me

You show us with every post that you seem to have a vested interest in this shitty film. Weird.

>I haven't seen it but I know for sure it will be shit

>1 Reviewer pre embargo said 20-30 mins
>A whole buttload of reviewers say 7-10 now

Which is bigger?!
ONE or A BUTTLOAD?

Now that DC is gone and dead in the gutter.

Is Sup Forums ready for the capekino that is Dr. Strange?

Where did I say I haven't seen it?

This kills the joker

it's 7 minutes.

Just like BvS fight scene between Bats and Supes.
The Main reason people went to see the movie.

I think the ''test audiences'' thing is bullshit marketing, just like the ''Mom's gonna freak'' prank marketing memes.

i went to BvS because snyder directed it

he could direct a Steel Magnolias remake and i will be in theater opening day

>1 vs millions

sure pham.

the only ones that complained were people expecting iron man and spidey to show up

No, they were expecting Good Film Guy and Coherent Plot Kid to make a debut in DCEU.

just be honest the movie ran way over your 75 minute attention span and you got bored. too much story not enough spidey