Fluffy thread, all types welcome

Fluffy thread, all types welcome.

So, I did it. I made a real life fluffy!
I remember seeing a thread where some of you faggots were upset because you could never have a fluffy for real, well now you can.
Well, not /exactly/ now but if you guys like my little Merlin, I will make more and sell em to ya.

Ask me or Merlin questions, I'll be posting more pics of him+information in a second.

>>Hewwo! Fwuffy am Mewin.

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post?tags=chocobo vore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Merlin took 24 hours to make and is made out of wool with glass eyes. The wool is "silky" wool so it's incredibly soft.

Merlin is 4 inches long, 5 inches with his tail. He's 2 inches tall.

Kill yourself. Seriously.

Thats awesome! Really a good job making a fluffy :)

I am considering making it so your fluffy can have removable legs+a way to make 'bad poopsies' if there is interest.

It's ok to be jealous friend, I know you're just upset because you don't have your own fluffy

Thank you!

Eyes are too weird, need the white around them tbh

otherwise great

dem eyes tho

last pic I took.

I definitely agree, future fluffies will have white around their eyes. I wasn't sure how much would be covered by the wool, but now I know. Thank you for the constructive comment!

>Cuts off Merlin's legs

Hey there little guy. What's your deal?

What determines if a baby is bestest or poopeh?

>>WOWSEST OWWIES!!! Mistah gib weggies back!!

>>Mewin am new fwuffy, am expwowin outside. Mistah hab sketties for Mewin? Am good fwuffy!

Do you have a family?

Merlin ponders this for a while
>>Mewin am bestest babeh, aw uddah fwuffies am poopeh! (proudly fluffs up)

Chocobro, do you have any chocobo vore hentai?

Do you want to watch TV?

If trips, burn this fucker.

e621.net/post?tags=chocobo vore

Kweh.

>>Mewin haf bestest babeh, but babeh am still not finished. Mewin pwomise show nice mistah pwetty babeh soon!

Rerolling

Thanks

Reroll

Mewin wikey teebee, what Mewin watch?

Sorry Sup Forumsro, aint gonna do it. He took too much time to make.

Pretty cute. To be fair, if fluffie plushies were a thing, they'd sell like hotcakes.

For Merlin:
What do you think of your daddy?

Kweh.

>Gives Merlin sketties with Ritalin in it

No kidding, that's why I wanted to make them. I know there are those of you out there that would want one.

>>Daddeh wub Mewin an gib happehs to Mewin! Daddeh took Mewin to the pawk an Mewin pway wif fwowah fwiend.

Burn it

>>Dank oo mistah!
(Merlin eats the sketties with vigor)
>>Mewin no few pwetty... tummeh huwt....