How does it feel to have a small white cock that's totally incapable of pleasing the vast majority of women?

How does it feel to have a small white cock that's totally incapable of pleasing the vast majority of women?

i'm 100% straight and i'd suck it

fuck off with this shitty race conditioning already

I dont know

I sleep like a baby. Maybe it's because of my baby cock idk, I don't really think of dicks all that much tbh fam

Feels exactly like being a nigger I'd assume.

Id rather suck it myself of my sister

Dunno I'm gay

I'm not white kys pls

idk... how does if feel on unemployment? getting pulled over in nice neighborhoods?

How do I turn my dick from 6 inches into 7 inches?

I know you fuckerd have a secret

I don't know. What's it like to have only 1 thing that you're better than white people at? What's it like not having a dad? What's it like knowing that your people come from a shithole that was so shit they fucking sold their own people.

The only thing that matters is that I have sex. And you probably don't sooooo I win.

Black people have bigger dicks because it's their adaptation for survival.

They will never surpass the white man in intelligence, therefore needed to grow extra long penises to tempt or rape sluts.

Look if up, it's shat happens in chimps. Evolution wise, the chimps with the bigger dicks or balls usually "rape" the female

This goes the same for niggers, the only way they can survive is literally to be wanted and by accidentally impregnating sluts

>People still buying into the meme that bigger is better yet most women would fucking hate a dick this big

>I'm 100% straight
No, you aren't. Stop denying, it's worse for you.

>using stereotypes
>T-that will show him!

how does it feel to be a nigger

This is the reason why asians are one of the most successful races far beyond their time, because they literally don't crossbreed and find intelligence along with other things attractive other than dick size.

If you fuck a nigger you may as well say goodbye to your IQ. Niggers have adapted in a way that means they don't have to compete to earn their women, because all of the women they fuck are sluts. Asians on the other hand and white people have to compete for their women through other means because we're constantly evolving better traits than others that are nevessary for survival. This is how by fucking a nigger, deadbeat families are created and children with low IQs.

Any dick above 6 inches and not white = lower IQ.

Or asian*

It sounds like you have a small dick and are trying to compensate for it. If bigger dicks make it easier for survival then black people would be the majority race fag not the minority

The only thing niggers can talk bout is dick size. So obsessed with white dick. Dick is the only thing a nigga got. No money, no job, shit skin, AIDS filled crackhead drug addict criminal nigga only got a dick.

We have evolved in such a way that we don't need penis size to 'determine our chances of finding a mate', that's something primitive you see in chimps. Usually the alpha has the biggest nursack and dick, but in the chimp world the alpha still has to compete because some chimps show they don't like big dicks, and the other chimps literally have to steal their chimp mates while they aren't looking. Even female chimps show that they can be disinterested in an alpha humongous cock and prefer the average, that's why they cheat.

But in the animal kingdom, the 'alpha' is supposed to get the girl, correct? You see this in gorillas which don't compete, that's why they have smaller than the average penis, because the alpha gets all of the apes.

In this case, asians and whites are in reality the alpha males. We usually assert this through our intelligence, money and power.

Anybody that fucks a dick for it being big is a slut, and it's a nigger adaptation because they can't reach the IQ of the dominant races. This is why the chinese dominate in numbers as well.

Blacks have gained these bigger penises because its natures way of making them rape their way to survive, usually a bigger dick would help scrape the oppositions sperm out of a womans vagina. This is why there is so many rape crimes commited by the black race and why they're a minority and people think they stink.

It's inferior, not superior

Kek this

I have never thought of it this way. HAHA NIGGERS YOU HAVE BIG DICKS! YOU ARE INFERIOR!