Opinions on Joe Rogan and his podcast?

Opinions on Joe Rogan and his podcast?

I don't know who he is. He seems like a man that does stuff.

I dont align with several of his opinions but I find about 50% of his podcast interesting enough.

I wish startalk was not behind a paywall though

joe for president

joe seems like that really cool uncle that everyone loves

I like him, he straight up with a no fuck around kinda personality. He's seen some shit, and stands his ground on his opinions. I'd tap that

Going off what I said, why would I want the Joe Rogan Experience? I'd much rather stay myself and have an experience with Joe Rogan.

You still haven't explained what he does.

>jamie pull that up
>dmt
>mma fights on a football field
>weed cures cancer

Only listen in when joey diaz is on

he talks about things objectively with people who have experience in things.

He's full of shit. Pretends that he knows everything about anything. Talks out of his backside.

He's a great commentator though.

hes got 100s of guests n u say only listen when joeys on? fag.. he has tonnes of awesom guests hes interesting himself too

Sad little man child. Like his fans.

his standup is fucking hilarious

Sounds like Kermit the Frog. Good podcast though.

Joe Rogan is awesome, he has rather normie level knowledge of advanced political and religious topics but I love MMA so that commentary is great to me, not to mention he's very engaging and rather smart despite his lack of advanced knowledge.

Smart guy. Only gripe is that his intelligence limits himself to only things that he (or people in his immediate circle) have experienced.

He doesn't really have the skillset to put himself in other people's situation.

And that's not a huge complaint. It's a problem with a lot of people.

All in all, 8.5/10 solid dude.

yeah because i really want to listen to an echo chamber of weed curing cancer and talking about shitty psychedelic drugs as they suck up his ass. atleast joey has funny ass stories

Fight companions
Joey Diaz
Non-comedians

That's who I listen to. everything else is a waste of time.

joeys fucking badass but joe tells you when he knows little on a subject and tries to find facts also admits when hes wrong, yh he harps on about certain things but only because its true or he only believes it ur talking about like 5% of when he does talk about..

He's awesome to listen to, a lot of great guests come on, and overall a pretty funny guy with hilarious stories to tell.

I laughed a little bit too hard at this image mane.

I dunno, when aliens are using our ancient tech I think something is wrong.

I guess he's a fan of Joey while your a fan of Joe. Since you're the one that started this thread I can't believe how you can't see your aspergers. You're trying to fit in by calling someone a fag. Please remove yourself from this facility and neeveeer come back thank you now please die

She looks like an aspiring crackhead.

The funny thing is that I love Joey Diaz on JRE, but Joey's own Podcast is total shit.

kys fag im not op....
kek

Tbh I admire him, he's a down to earth guy and he's very open minded, highly intelligent too and he can have a conversation about every single thing on this planet.

>highly intelligent
If you think he's smart it just shows how dumb you are.

He needs to just give up and die.

this

i wish someone would explain the hate

Okay genius.

Also make sure you refresh the page twice next time,
>this
>samefag
Get a life you greasy anxious awkward neckbeard, your autism probably won't even allow you to tie a sentence together in real life.

Come the fuck on.
I really like Joe's podcast, but 'highly intelligent'? Are you fucking nuts?
He's a good casual conversationalist and he doesn't look like a retard even with guests like Sam Harris, but Joe's not fucking smart. He can keep up when talking to actual geniuses, but he's clearly not on the same level.

Nobody claimed he's a genius though, you're taking things out of context bro, I bet you can only hold a conversation about how edgy you are on /b and how you spam gore threads and masturbate to traps, everyone is stupid to you, only you're smart buddy,you know who you are bro? you're that one lonely autistic kid that's always alone, annoying as fuck thinking he's smarter than everyone only conversation you could probably keep is about traps and furrys and how edgy you are on /b .

Listener dice day 1
>Train by day
>Joe Rogan Podcast by night
>ALL DAAAAY!
Also
>Olive Garden
>dolphins
>7
>butthole
>simulation theory

lol

Joe's interesting enough for me to watch a couple podcasts, only really care about certain people he talks to though, usually anyone whose controversial or newly famous.

>i miss redban

Ain't the same as the old days

Can you fucking read, you stupid little queer?
The guy said Joe is 'highly intelligent'. So what's out of context here, you illiterate fuck?
Joe is not smart, but who cares? He doesn't have to be. It's still a wrong observation though.

Since when is highly intelligent and genius the same thing, are you retarded maggot?

I love it my favorite thing to listen to at work, seriously listen to everyone!

Are we just arguing semantics now?
Even if you make a hard distinction between 'highly intelligent' and 'genius', Joe is still neither.
Are you able to follow?

Jesus fuck can we all agree he's not retarded?

kek you triggered little piece of shit, don't pop a vein in that fat thick beard covered triple chin, you fat piece of shit, look at you insulting like the big boy that you are in between four walls, pussy.

Hoe Roidgan is a sell out shill for the freemasons/jews now. Eddie Bravo is the real hero today.

also im glad Hoe Roidgan's back and knees are going on. Old bitch can't even train anymore hes so frail from his HGH abuse

Too many. I get burned out.

Projecting much?

Listened to his first podcast and he sounded like a fucking twat. Loved to hear himself talk, thought he was smarter than he was, was such a cringey new stoner. I might give a more recent episode a try, see if he has crawled out of his own arse a bit since.

You're all weighing the angles of one man while that man is just being. Why can't you all simply be?

Also you can't use my ammo against me because someone has to be on to tell everyone to get off. The off is better, why trap yourselves here?

One of the best episodes ever, as soon as they spark up that joint and Alex hits it, shit gets entertaining.

Oh wow, reverse psychology, you're a smart guy aren't you herb? you started insulting first you fucking awkward anxious faggot, I'd spit in your face and slap you with my foot in real life you pathetic piece of shit.

Joe is wiser then most. He can interview anyone with any beliefs while staying neutral .

Just don't bring on any anti-marijuana people or Joe will blow a fuse.

For us to meet in real life, you'd have to leave mommy's basement once in a while, you retarded little shit.
So I'll guess I'll never get a chance to stomp your ass.

Anyone listen to Hardcore History?

U gay as fuck u bitxh ass nigga go suck ur boys dick cuz u kaint get none from da hood freaks cuz u a bitxh ass nigga ya here me use a bitxh ass nigga

Aside from Joey Diaz, Tom Segura episodes are always solid. And those Duncan rants

>MOMMY BASEMENT
>MOMMY BASEMENT
>BADBOY

He is a dopehead with terrible memory afraid to actually red pill his listeners.
>he is a leftard

> Pretends that he knows everything about anything. Talks out of his backside.

He repeatedly calls himself a dumb ape and repeats stuff that he heres from professionals and scientists or stuff that he sees online like every single other person.

>calls him leftard
Joe admits he's liberal on several issues but more libertarian than anything
>voted for Johnson

Trips never lie

That's what I think also. the flying jewfag doesn't help his podcast either

He's a fucking idiot who believes in all sorts of retarded conspiracy bullshit. His stand up comedy sucks balls. I only listen to his podcast if there's a guest I really like like Bas Rutten, and even then, I'm shocked by how ignorant and unfunny Joe is. He's a moron.

too bad trips can't correct typo's

Kek

How? Why do you think that? Or b8?

>advanced knowledge
Im sure you're highly educated and skilled in stuff....fag

user hates his own life

Unfunny fat faggot who needs to be shot

that is not an argument against him being a leftard

Leftards can't be libertarian
>that would be a libtard

Download PlayerFM from your app store and search Neil Degrass Tyson. Its totally free there.

Someone's edgier than a polygon

Hands down one of the finest forms of entertainment on the web. From astrophysics to stand up comedy as well as a thc fueled veiw on society from him and his guests.

> INTER-DIMENSIONAL CHILD MOLESTERS!!

He's a force for good in the larger scheme of things.

butthurt lib detected

Damn straight

Hardcore History is my jam
>And I speak thusly, Quote:
>AND THEN THE SCYTHIANS RAINED A HAIL OF ARROWS THAT LASTED SEVEN DAYS, AND RIVERS OF BLOOD FLOW ACROSS THE EURASIAN STEPPES
>End Quote

are there any similar podcasts that come out regularly?

And Lord Thygor left a trail of savagery upon the masses known as the Krull.

It would not be for another 10000 years before my Lord would reign terror once again.

Probably my favorite podcast. But sometimes he'll go through phase where he'll have like 3 straight weeks of shitty, boring guests.

Overall I think it's one of the best podcasts out there. Sometimes I think he is sort of talking out of his ass about stuff or isn't quite as informed about a topic as he thinks he is. Also lots of times he never fucking lets his guests talk. That's what makes me annoyed listening to him a lot. Always interrupting and shit.

but its not always about weed
certain guests have very interesting perspectives and things to say

my favorites are
>Neil deGrasse Tyson (science)
>Dan Carlin
>Shane Smith (co-founder of VICE)
>Bill Burr (one of my fav comedians)
>Louis Theroux (makes documentaries)
>Sam Harris (philosopher)
>Leah Remini (grew up in the cult of Scientology and recently broke free)

7 days? You'd think there'd be more description.

>On the third sun, Holg'Ranzhak hath been struck down by arrow, the spastic body on the rock lay still in moments, the remains farted and everyone laughed, was a good day under the arrows