This BAREFOOT jock lass is SIGNING AWAY our UNITED KINGDOM in the hope of getting in to bed with the EU

this BAREFOOT jock lass is SIGNING AWAY our UNITED KINGDOM in the hope of getting in to bed with the EU

what are YOU going to do about it, lads?

Fuck the kingdom. Freeeeedom!

English nationalism is for mouth breathers, but I want to punch her so fucking bad

Alba Gu Brath

William Wallace did not die in vain. Scotland will be FREE!

if they leave the UK they will be under the thumb of the EU lol

in a away i hope they vote to leave be good fucking riddance scotland are a drain on the UK, a small population of drunken/heroin addict leaches

please LEAVE can't wait to see them begging to come back and we say NO

/this

Any more pics of her feet guys?

>being under the thumb of the EU
>as opposed to being under the thumb of England
It's their choice to make. Don't be butthurt because your country went full retard with Brexit.

When will Wales rise up alongside their Celtic brothers?

>It's their choice to make
nope alex salmond said the last independence vote was a ONCE in a life time opportunity....i know you snowflakes think if you cant win a vote you have to keep taking it until you get it...its why you fail at democracy and why America Voted in The Donald to sort out all the snowflakes and libcuks like yourself

>Don't be butthurt because your country went full retard with Brexit.

best decision was to leave the failing EU and the multicultural/ pc brigade experiment failure

when they run out of sheep to fuck....so never

feed her eggs

>rise up alongside their celtic brothers

I'm sorry but if you think there is anything remotely Celtic about being subservient to an unelected bureaucracy that hates you....

scots want the euro not the pound

scots dont want the nhs

scots dont want british benefits

scots dont want scotland to be scotland

>scots want the euro not the pound

yes they do you fucking idiot the euro is about to crash when we leave
>scots dont want the nhs

we dont want you using it anyway to treat all your alchol and drug related problems

>scots dont want british benefits

if they didn't you wouldn't be online right now

>scots dont want scotland to be scotland

scots are idiots tbh

spot on

i bet she takes it up the while swigging iron bru

Brexit will fuck our economy quite substantially, and its only provincial mouthbreathers who rant about the "PC brigade" and "muh sovereignty" who are blind to that fact. We moved past primary industry a long time ago. Exports alone will NOT sustain us. London was an excellent funnel for JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley's cash, a siphon between the US and Europe. Already the big banks are formulating contingency plans to relocate to Frankfurt.

Who gives a fuck numbers of the SMP voted for a second referendum? It's the Scottish people that will decide. The SNP's are only pushing for it because they know they won't get a referendum and they can keep throwing their toys out the pram hoping to drum up a bit of support to win. Which they wouldn't do if they were allowed another "once in a lifetime" vote now. Old fish face is playing a game.

welp seeing as an "independant" scotland wouldnt be entitled to use the pound, nhs or benefits because they would no longer be a part of the nation that uses it, hmm havent thought that one through properly

*swigs irn bru*

That should be members not numbers...

Sheep shagger here, all for a republic and remaining in the EU. The U.K is as democratic as Syria... un-elected incestual monarch, un-elected prime minister and one of two houses of parliament, house of lords is unelected and has seat reserved for bishops.

>Already the big banks are formulating contingency plans to relocate to Frankfurt

no they are not

>Brexit will fuck our economy quite substantially

funny you fags said this when we did not join the euro.....oh wait you were wrong there too

>and its only provincial mouthbreathers who rant about the "PC brigade" and "muh sovereignty" who are blind to that fact

i love lib cuck tears like yours it greats lube for when i watch your failed eu fall apart

correct

incorrect but thats what i expect from scots you think you are entitled to this and that...you wanna leave? so be it we dont have to give you SHIT, hell even the armed forces in scotland said they wouldn't want to be in any scottish army..all you will have is your drug addictions and alchol abuse problems and a mass influx of sandniggers to "attemp to boost your econemy"

TFW our wall is already half built, all we have to do is pop the top back on.

fuck off taffy your inbred opinion isn't welcome here

Are the falklands declaring independence and joining the great Argentine Empire?

>great Argentine Empire?
kek

fuck off will it, the EU is hilariously pathetic its falling apart
no one wants to answer to an un-elected EU officials that are such snobs they have no idea what is good for the working class

great Argentine Empire

Cool your tits, Scotty. Have a pint and STFU.

the scots had their choice, they had their vote to leave the UK and voted to stay in it
so they have to support the choice of the majority of their UK, you cant just run away when you dont get your own way.
this is exactly like the idiots who wanted a second Brexit referendum because they didnt like the outcome

Im in EU but not in the UK so I'm really informed about the whole situation. So am I wrong to believe that Scotland has oil etc? And thats something that gives them the boldness to ask to join the EU?
But my question is, one day oil will be POOF, Zero, Nada. How does Scotland expect to pay the absurd amounts asked by the EU? With money coming from selling potatoes?

oil? basically dregs are only left....

Or here's a second idea.
Instead of building the wall up, we dig under it?
Then we can just give the wall a little push and then enjoy a nice cool beer as we watch them drift off into the Norwegian sea?

or just invade them and execute the snp as traitorous dogs

sounds like a good idea

I like it!!

Fuck Scotland, bunch of heroin addicted piss heads

seconded

The EU is only failing in your spastic little mind. Enjoy being treated like vermin by your own Government.

Why?
Just go watch Lord of The Rings...

I'd rather be treat like vermin by my own Goverment that I get a tiny percentage of a say who gets elected.
Than by some greasy palmed bureaucrats in Brussels, any day.

can we not all just get along lads ?

>I'd rather be treat like vermin by my own Goverment that I get a tiny percentage of a say who gets elected.
>Than by some greasy palmed bureaucrats in Brussels
THIS
well said chum

the scots had their choice, they had their vote to leave the UK and voted to stay in it
so they have to support the choice of the majority of their UK, you cant just run away when you dont get your own way.

I want Scotland to fuck off and die already. They are a drain on our economy and have fuck all to support themselves.So if you are scottish please please please vote yes so we can finally cut away the cancer that is your country.

Butt hurt remoaner scots

They should make it so only the employed get the right to vote. That way you get a genuine say on what your taxes goes toward....It would also mean that around 4 people would have the right to vote in Scotland and they sure as hell wouldn't vote SNP.

as entertaining as your post was i cannot help but point out an obvious flaw

if there was something causing mass unemployment then the populous would not be able to vote towards their best interest.
you are effectively creating a system which ignores the general populous and assumes the wealthy will pity other enough to vote on their behalf which is ridiculous

also... the poor do still pay tax, not being employed doesnt mean you live in some woodland hut away from general living costs and taxes

So if we all meet in Girsland car park and start by rebuilding Birdoswald's fort and then work our way out from there?

The last referendum was "a decision for a generation" where Scots voted to remain, knowing full well that it might mean them leaving the EU

Three years later they're demanding another referendum

The SNP are a bunch of nasty power hungry morons who rely on useful idiots in the Scottish middle class and their hate of England to win support

Cos the euro is a great success?

A great success at enriching Germany at the expense of the rest

Hey guys, bear in mind that the majority of Scots OPPOSE a new referendum. Don't blame the majority for the SNP eejits

But the SNP eejits are tearing up our nation with little opposition in Scotland

you are still butthurt about ww2 aren't you?

No, I'm watching the news and seeing Germany grow richer as Greece, Italy, Spain and even France struggle.

Edmund Burke said:

"Because half-a-dozen grasshoppers under a fern make the field ring with their importunate chink, whilst thousands of great cattle, reposed beneath the shadow of the British oak, chew the cud and are silent, pray do not imagine that those who make the noise are the only inhabitants of the field."

The cattle are quiet for now, but they'll speak and save the Union (again) when the next referendum is held.

why do you insecure dweebs turn everything political into a cuckolding analogy? why are you projecting so hard?

I sure do fucking hope so user

It'll be like Quebec where holding independence referendums too close together killed the dream forever.

Kinda...
I mean we would have let you have upto France... Why the planes?
I'm sure we would have even thrown Scotland in for free.
Guess that was where negotiatons must have got heated.
>You can have France but you gotta take Scotland too.
>Nign, you keep Scotland.
>No, you gotta take them Adolf. It's part of the deal.
>Mein Fuller bomb you!

Think how much you could have accomplished in 80 years?
Funny how history repeats itself..

well youre not getting it

the scottish already voted to stay in the UK not even more than 4 years before Brexit so youre not leaving now

in fact, it's the opposite. What people fail to realise is that one of the aims of the EU, or the Common Market as it used to be known, was to contain German power. The same with the euro, it was to contain the power of the deutschmark.

*Drives to middle of Norwigen sea.*
>There you go Mel, you're free. Go be free, boy!

"Well you're not getting it"

Youre not deciding ya fucking toaster

No, the euro was created to bring the countries together politically.

Back in the day the German states were basically their own countries, and their coming together started with a common currency.

The Eurocrats thought they could do the same not realising that starting with a common currency was a coincidence in Germany's case. The states banded together politically because they were threatened militarily.

Correct me if im wrong but dont all EU member states have to approve new members? Notwithstanding the independance referendum ~4 years ago, but if new referendum goes ahead based around EU membership, why would EU let Scotland in?
Spain would veto surely cos Catalonian region also wants independance and EU membership,think theres similar rumblings of territories in France and some other European country. They would veto to scare their own rebel provinces into backing down

I swear this fucking bitch doesn't realize that without England paying for her to be in the big boys club, they wont be getting all that free money and instead would have to pay into the EU.

im not, as i stated already
the scottish already voted to stay in the UK

yeh scotland is under some delusion that they have ANY actual power or influence at all
they have nothing

Just like when you go out with a dead beat mate.
He's a likeable guy but as soon as he says
>We'll split a tab
You know it's gonna happen but you decide to have a few drinks and enjoy the night...
Next morning you are poor and spend the rest of the month eating dust from the tray underneath your toaster.

English fucks baiting out scottish oil for years. Come off it

All countries have their price, and Spain receives a lot of € from the EU, so can be bought off.

They would want Scotland for two very important reasons. 1) is the fishing waters. Britain has more fishing waters than the other 27 members combined. Scotland joining would restore EU control over part of those waters.

2) The UK leaving puts a 15% hole in the EUs budget. Scotland is rich enough hat it would have to contribute more than it receives, so would help close the gap.

oil is in UK waters anyway scotland wont have it, we will just move the helicopter port from aberdeen to newcaslte

on the other hand england have just found an untapped oil gold mine with billions of barrels of oil.

inb4 USA invades UK for it

Jimmy kranky doxxed

The oil is in UK waters that are part of Scotland, so Scotland would keep it... except... much of the oil is around the Shetland Islands, the the Shetlanders say if Scotland leaves the UK, they'll leave Scotland and try to rejoin the UK. All hypothetical though

>on the other hand england have just found an untapped oil gold mine with billions of barrels of oil
thats in scotland

>implying we'd let Scotland keep any oil whatsoever

'We'd'

The typical English strike again!

you can't stop them keeping what's in their territory. It would be like the EU trying to keep England's shale gas and fish.

Shut it limey.
Scotland gets far more out of EU than UK membership anyway.

Plus, if we side with EU now, UK will go fuck itself rather than fight all of EU. Then when EU crumbles later this year, we get our sovereignty back, unless the bongs want to fight us for it, which, they fuckin won't if they know what's good for them.

The UK funds Scotland's 10% budget deficit and buys 4x more goods from Scotland than the EU 27.

What makes you think Merkal fund Scotland's deficit with German taxpayer money when she fund Greece's?

*won't fund Greece's

We voted to stay because you were a modern European partner. You welshed on the deal and decided to become a middling backwater. Now you can count us the fuck out of your dead little empire fantasy. It's over, England, you fucked it all up. India, Austrailia, South Africa, and the USA aren't yours anymore either.

>implying there will be a merkel or an EU long enough for that to matter

Funny how britbongs always complain about the eu sending them shittons of foreigners, yet most of the nignogs walking around in GB come from their former colonies.

Coward!
Go snuggle up to Europe and feel safe hiding in its shadow.
Bet one of the terms of joining will be using their currency though.
UK got away with it because we had a much larger hammer to swing.
Enjoy spending your monopoly money.
Good news is, as the Euro crashes and inevitebly burns. You'll get to enjoy spending more and more of your monoply money on... fuck all.

>implying it ever happened that the eu forced a new member state to introduce the euro

It's in the rules all new members must join the euro once they meet the criteria.

What did happen then, I'm confused?
Guess poor people just have a fetish for pretty colors then?

Well UK, Denmark and Sweden also managed to stay out of it even though they matched the criteria and the eu didn't seem to mind. stop acting like the eu is some sort of dictatorship.

Wrong. Denmark, like the UK, secured an opt-out from joining the euro at the same time the UK did in 1992. Sweden if I recall correctly only meets 3 out of 5 criteria.