>Music
>Drugs

All of it, and all of them.

>inb4 'The Seer.. any Native American ritualistic drug'

The Glow Pt. 2
whiskey/white rum

I love drug threads.

Favorite intoxicant would be weeds.

I listen to all. I can't even be specific. If I had to choose an album under the ideal high by myself comfy, I'd pick The Wall and the rest of my music library...

no you don't

The Boatman's Call
Japanese beer

I've never understood why Sup Forums doesn't have drug boards. I realize 420chan exists, but it's not nearly as robust as Sup Forums. Perhaps if it hadn't broke into the mainstream the way it has.

Unwound - Leaves Turn Inside You
DXM

Any new drugs you've tried recently? I've always avoided opiates on general principal, but recently my grandmother moved into my house because she needed proper care, and she has pain meds, so I dipped into them and came out with four Tylenol 3s, 120 mg of codeine.

I liked it a lot actually, was incredibly comfortable, relatively weak actually, just what I'm looking for. I figure in a month or so I'll have a dose of 6. The Tylenol in it is a limiting factor, but I'm not seeking an intense opioid high anyway, I'm not keen on addiction.

>Radiohead - Kid A
>Whiskey. Although ultimately a just prefer a nice cold lager.

I do smoke weed infrequently, but alcohol is far more enjoyable t b h

There's no reason not to have a drug board. I've asked in /qa/ before and it's previous iteration /q/, and there's always a jumble of idiots claiming that it will turn into a drug-dealing board -- no, not only that, they claim it will become the most popular drug board on the internet akin to Silk Road. Paranoid idiots. You don't have a drug board without moderation, that's just insane.

The Velvet Underground - s/t third album

Opiates

Shrooms

Obviously PCP and Death Grips.

People just don't understand drugs, or are afraid of them. As time goes on I feel they will start to realize that more people than they could imagine responsibly use illicit drugs. The idea that we should push the discussion of illicit drugs into the far reaches of the internet is foolish and harmful.

Moderating sourcing would prove no more difficult than moderating illegal content that gets posted across this site on a daily basis. Reddit has any kind of drug board imaginable and even a board for darknet drug markets, and there's not a crisis about it at all, all things considered it's tame, and relatively stable.

>The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
>25i-nBOME

nice

Boards of Canada and weed

F#A# infinity - Mescaline

>samurai math beats
>mxe

yep stick to codeine if you really want to avoid addiction. maybe try kratom too if you want. with opiates ime, it seems most people have opiates weak enough they can use responsibly, but if you move up the ladder eventually one will hit you in just the right way and you'll be hooked. i used hydros and oxys responsibly for fucking years, then i tried u47700 about a year ago and got instantly addicted, redosing every couple hours to avoid wds for almost a month before quitting.

>Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
>shrooms, weed, or any benzo. I don't know if i really have a favorite drug.

i tried 3-ho-pce last week, used up my 100mg sample in a few days. was pretty good, had some warmth to it reminiscent of mxe, however it feels like this warmth is stuck right on the top of 3meopcp. except it seems even more stimulating, and clearheaded. gotta order more of it.

Tyler the creator - Bastard

2CB

the devil and god are raging inside me, adderall

Danny Brown - Atrocity exhibition
Cocaine even though I've only tried it 3 times

>Slowdive - Souvlaki
>ketanime

heroin

>Comus - First Utterance
>blue dream
haven't smoked all week because I'm on vacation, cant get that shit through TSA but got some xans. gonna go chill on the beach later with a few of those.
hoping to pick up some shrooms soon, any advice for a first timer? was most likely going to just hang out in my living room or take a walk to the park

this thread is so underage it is funny.

beer