If Donald Trump is so stupid, can you explain how the DNC wasn't smart enough to beat him?

If Donald Trump is so stupid, can you explain how the DNC wasn't smart enough to beat him?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they let hillary think she was worth a damn.

RUSSIA

lol jk but thats their answer

Whoever said the DNC was smart?

memes is the answer

Trump may be "stupid" if you refer to worldly knowledge, how government work etc...

But he is a master of communication and the media. He built is whole life around that.

The DNC win when they lose, they never even battle. The same team of consultants and friends will get hire again, and get paid by the DNC and the donors. They won't strongly oppose the GOP because, hey, they are corporate bitch and deep down love what the GOP is doing. Circle of life.

The best man for the job was just too fucking based for the DNC.

This year choosing a president was like choosing whether you wanted your shit sandwich cut diagonally or horizontally.

Yeah, technically you had a choice, but either way you're gonna eat shit.

it's not about the DNC, it's about the average americunt being a fuckin retard.
They love the orange idiot because they think he's like them, racist, sexist, ignorant, white trash.
And they are right about that, but they forget that he's also rich and he shits on poor people. And they are a bunch of poorfags who's about to become even more miserable.

>muh gommunism

lol no

'merica is stupid too.

this. The Dems underestimated Trump's fanbase and overestimated their own, especially when Bernie nearly beat her and many of his supporters were "or bust" types.

>This year
I see it was somebody's first election. First time paying any real attention, at least.

>If Donald Trump is so stupid, can you explain how the DNC wasn't smart enough to beat him?

Just because Trump is an idiot does not mean that the DNC are not necessarily equally stupid.

also this

I think that's the real answer.

The Dems pretty much said, "What are you gonna do? Vote for that clown?"

It didn't occur to them that people might just not vote at all.

any sandwich cut diagonally taste better (or your brain think so at least)

By having a retarded system when you can get more votes and lose.

And that is why you lost, calling the other side all sorts of -isms, you are nothing but retards slinging shit.

Im not poor though.

exactly. the DNC did a terrible job trying to woo Bernie supporters to vote for Hilldog and a worse job at convincing everyone else.

Inb4 muh New York and California maymay

>you lost
>americunt
something doesn't add up here.

inb4 Texas

Stupid people voted for the stupid guy.
Wow what a fucking surprise.

They underestimated the amount of rural trash that would show up at the polls to vote for Trump.

Their top choices are pieces of shit like Clinton, Pelosi, and the shamed anti-Bernie chairwoman.

Much as I disliked Trump and his campaign, Clinton seemed to spend an incredible amount of time having functions with brainless celebrities like Katy Perry and chloe. When I think about the leader of the country, Katy perry's opinion is about the least I portal factor ever.

but most blacks voted for hillary

I think you can thank the mainstream bullshit liberal media and their lies. People are just fed up with it.

The next president will also be a republican due to this circus act that is called the American media.

And if the same racist niggers who voted for obama, came out and voted for hillary, it would ahve been a landslide win for her. Thankfully, these racist niggers only voted because there was a nigger candidate running.

The DNC was overconfident. They thought the US voting public would see through Trump.
Most of the people who could have made a difference didn't vote.

Trump proves why rural people shouldn't vote.

I dunno, I wouldn't be surprised if many liberals phoned it in because they were so confident that only the worst scum would vote for trump.

They did what so many "activists" do these days and liked a few things on facebook, made a couple of Internet comments bashing trump and called it a day.

Next election they might actually leave their basements to vote. Then again if they choose another shit candidate apathy may reign again.

>Most of the people who could have made a difference didn't vote.

are you refering to the blacks that only came out to vote for obama because he was black, and stayed home this election because there were no blacks running? There's also numbers to back this up.

>They thought the US voting public would see through Trump.

what they ended up seeing was how ridiculous and fake the liberal media is.

But we was prrehzdent.

lol yeah cause you know the people that are responsible for you being able to live city life shouldn't have a say in anything.

>you're the parasite. you don't deserve a voice.

Under the constitution (v1.0) you had to own land to vote (only those that actually have a reason to care about the country, cause they own a piece, should have a say). How many of you dazzling urbanites could we silence if we went back to this practice?

We should have exchange programs.

Send that thing to a wartorn shit hole and it gets its wish of one refugee to replace itself.

>people in rural america own the land their trailers are parked on

yeah but they were suppose to be even more #nevertrumpers?

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what an emasculated man looks like.

a dead dog could've beaten hillary tfw political ties made bernie get fucked while hillary got promoted, lmao i guess we'll have to deal with maga faggots for 4 years

You are right, democrats are much, much dumber!

>people in rural america own the land their trailers are parked on

Actually they own the trailers and rent the plot, you dumb fag who doesn't know shit about anything.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/russian-trolls-hilary-clinton-fake-news-election-democrat-mark-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html

So doesn't that result in a no voter?

Because democrats seem to think the only thing that matters is voting for president. I dont know a single SJW who cared about voting for governor or state/county representaives, and because we have a representative democracy they blamed it on the fact that the governbment "ignores the popular vote" but in reality it was because they couldnt be bothered to give a shit about the government until it was too late.

procrastinating and having your head up your ass about adult topics affects more than just schoolwork

You retarded or just have poor reading skills?

DNC was scared of Bernie because he was actually an outsider and not a democrat.

That was the issue with the whole email leak thing remember?

They propped up probably one of the most unpopular candidates in their history and still got more of the popular vote over the clown the RNC ran.

DNC screwed themselves by working against Bernie.

This, but more bubble effect; +too much PC causing many if not most who voted for him to obfuscate that they did or were going to.

Gee, it's almost like they think they're right & you're wrong. Just as much as you think they're wrong & you're right.
You know what could bridge this gap? Insults; yeah, let's keep doing that. That's what smart people do.

>citing Roger Daltry
inb4 "who?"

>got more of the popular vote
ma popular vote

Who in the hell cares who NYers or West Coasters vote for?

He's not stupid.

Who cares who rural trash living in the insignificant, backwater, podunk, ass end of nowhere flyover states vote for? NY and West Coast states contribute more to the country in a decade then your state ever will.

This next one will definitely be interesting. On a LOT of different fronts. If it's Trump running again, & he's not completely wrecked himself with his support base by then; who can they possibly put up against him? Would they try to find a left wing shit-talker of the same caliber &^ use the same type of tactics Trump did?
CAN they find anyone like that; do they exist?
In a concerted effort from both voter bases, where they all REALLY wanted it to go their way, who would win out?

that Russians, dumbass! they fucked it all up.

I don't care who won the popular vote just saying the DNC screwed themselves by working against Bernie and supporting Hillary.

Hillary was probably the most unpopular candidate since the 60s and still got more votes than the other guy.

Both the options sucked to be honest but I didn't think Trump would be this big of a let down. He played the government outsider card the entire campaign and immediately dropped to his knees when Goldman Sachs unzipped their pants for him to suck their cock.

As The Who said, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

see

It is almost like we are a Republic not a Democracy, and they can't except that the founding fathers put in a safe guard from one group holding all the power.

Because hes rich and bought his winnings. Also, Russias hacking.

>He played the government outsider card
He played the damn heelish antihero. The Stone Cold of the Right. His friendship with McMahon & time spent around the cogs of the wrestling industry served him very, very well.

>founding fathers
never expected this fucke'n dumbass

If this is seriously the common leftist view of how he won; you're going to lose again.

Not sure what your point is.

My comment about the popular vote was more of a commentary about how shitty American politics is right now. Two of the most unpopular candidates in American presidential history running against each other(can they both please lose?) because the DNC rigged the game against Bernie.

Actually the more common leftist view is that he won because he appealed to the rural riff raff by speaking their language, by that I mean he communicates at or below a 6th grade level.

I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

The best the libs had was Hillary Clinton, and Boinie Sandois, they never had a chance

They basically just used a 21st century version of the southern strategy.

see
There's a LOT of commonalities in required skillsets (not counting physical & athletic) & psychological manipulation between getting yourself over at a main event level in wrestling; & running for a political office, especially the Presidential. I'm honestly surprised McMahon himself never considered it, or was unable to connect the dots between the two to make Linda's campaigns more successful. Then again Linda was never, ever close to the performer Vince or Trump is.

Add in racist, white man and nazi and I think you're spot on.

I'm a registered Republican and I've been a dedicated party member for almost two decades and I'm ashamed of the party and I'm ashamed of myself for supporting people for years who just rolled over for this clown.

>What is agriculture

Stop making the mistake of grouping everyone voting for him together as dumb, racist, inbred, hick; etc. A good number of minorities voted for him as well; and it's really NOT as simple as Repubs=evil; dems=good. Those on the right believe the reverse. And you're stereotyping them as much as you dislike them for your perception of their stereotyping others.

Life must be easy living in a one variable world.

Motherfucking fucking nigger faggot!

Russia

also, in a race to the bottom, nobody is more convincing than an actual moron.

/thread

>Boinie Sandois
wtf is wrong with you?

"Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated."
-President Trump

Hey fuck you nigger dont ever fucking reply to me again.

Bernie Sanders best man for the job... Some dumb shit who thinks the government is causing problems and his solution is to have more government is a fucking retard.

That man lives in a fantasy land and his entire platform is based around promising shit he will never be able to deliver.

because voters are even dumber, duh

T-bone is smarter than dems gave him credit for. Glad I voted for him.
"Russia hacking " is a false meme.
MAGA

no u

nope its a true meme

whatever caveman, if you think america doesn't have enough money to offer the same kind of social safety net that european and asian countries do, you're just being obstinately ignorant

>"Russia hacking " is a false meme.
Oh really?

>other people should pay for my stuff
You already have welfare and its not even a matter of being able to afford to, why the fuck should I?
Eat shit commie

america doesn't have welfare, Clinton I made sure of that

you'd probably be a welfare recipient, not a taxpayer

I mean i doubt you make enough money to get married, have kids, put them through school AND make max contributions to your 401k as well as to other investments to ensure you aren't eating catfood

oorrrrr we could just use germany's system for instance

Have you ever looked at the inner cities? It doesn't take a single dollar to have a family of 9 in America... In fact they get tax breaks for the more....kids... They pop out

>typical americunt idiot, can't even read and thinks I lost something

then you're part of the 10% who is a greedy bitch and wants more even if that means less for the others

>drinking the "fake news" cool aid
I bet you like infowars and breitbart

>If you are poor its ok to have the state steal from people on your behalf
wew
Perhaps people would be able to afford all that shit if they weren't getting fucked by the german system taxman to pay for Mohammed, Achmed and Mehmets benefits and dental care.

just because you can try to change the subject to black people doesn't mean I haven't made a lot of cogent points that you have failed countermand

shut the fuck up, 90% of countries including powerful european countries have a robust social safety net

just because america is stuck in the dark ages doesn't mean we can't modernize