So, mods, in their infinite wisdom, decided to purge our thread fucking with Mr. Hayward. Let's keep it up

So, mods, in their infinite wisdom, decided to purge our thread fucking with Mr. Hayward. Let's keep it up.

>Original thread he deleted:
thebarchive.com/b/thread/727437298/#q727437298

>Thread that was just purged:
thebarchive.com/b/thread/727441012/#q727441012

To catch everyone up. Only 2 of you tried to contact her and it failed. She's already talked to my brother on the phone who admitted it was him fucking around. Now she knows anything else is just residual trolls from Sup Forums.
Have a nice day guys!

Literally who?

Newfags got trolled basically.

I'd fuck your wife, user

The biggest problem with your crusade, what if her husband wasn't behind the thread? People lie all the time when posting a pic and stating how they know the person.

What'd your brother want in return? kek

>as if anyone really cared
checked

The names of the people contacting her.

And the thread goes silent.
Ba-dun-tish!

meh, people weren't bored enough to continue.

true but the OP claimed that he deleted the facebook messages. if it really was an enemy of the husband then he wouldnt have done that. but then again i cant confirm that to be true either.

but i believe its most likely true that the husband really did make the original thread.

2 lessons everyone should take from this:

>It's a really fucking bad idea to allow yourself any chance of getting doxxed here

>deleting threads won't stop or prevent anything, as there are still Sup Forums archives

>posting about wanting to leave your hot wife cause shes not hot enough for you
>on a board full of angry, forever aloners
>posting anything they can figure out who you are/she is from
Darwinsim, really. He's lucky they lost interest.

hey im not saying that the husband doesnt deserves to have his marriage ended IF THAT IS TRUE. i was just saying i can not confirm with 100 percent certainty that OP was really the husband

I wasn't necessarily saying that he did; just that it was really, really fucking stupid; and if he wasn't a newfag he would've seen it coming.

2 lesson should be
>Op claimed he had brother covering for him, husband has no brothers
>Op claimed pictures were after the baby, couple doesn't have any children