Update from a couple nights ago, what do

Update from a couple nights ago, what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3skqSYMRo58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Def infected.... See doc stat.

Go to a damn doctor
Why do people even look for medical advice on Sup Forums?
Just go to a doctor dude

Looks fine. Pour some prockside on it.

wtf a doctor gonna do wave a wand and cure it

soak you hand in some hot water and clean it with soap and bandage it with some neosporin

Pour some prockside on it.

>prockside

almost medfag here (did 6 years before quitting for engineering)
what happened a couple nights ago?
got pics from that day?
it's not pretty but from the picture it doesn't look that bad, unless you tell me the skin is actually reddened beyond the frame of the picture and that's why i can't see where the inflammation goes

Get a towel and scrub it really hard with soap until all the scabs and nasty shit comes off.

It's what proctologists use

>prockside
I think you meant perockside

>wtf a doctor gonna do wave a wand and cure it
Give him antibiotics or cut his hand off before the infection spreads

Doctor here! That is def MERSA. Go to a hospital right away or risk losing the hand/death.

>>prockside
>I think you meant perockside
i think you guys mean purokcide.

Pureoxhide.

Purerockside

close, its actualy pueroxide

Road rash, happened Friday

if it were infected the skin around it would be red.
just keep cleaning it occasionally and let it heal.
good luck. we're all counting on you.

>ackshually

Peeyourocksied

I'm curious, but why did you quit med for engineering? I kinda feel like that would be a little stupid -- given how fucked up engineering is

Jesus Christ its: pureoxeyed

Looks like fungus. I'd cut off the hand before it spreads and you become a plant.

get a razor blade and slice that shit out

Wife is medfag. She says clean the puss off of the wound with mild soap and water, pat dry, apply thin film of Neosporin, leave uncovered.

piss on it

You got the herps, faggit.

All fine. Keep lurkin

peeonthisstupidassgayrockside

It is fine. Keep it clean and wrapped with bandages treated with neosporin. Change bandage 1x day.

I think some alkall would work better?

actually introvert, not that great with peoples, i can deal with them good but drains me out, got in trouble with med school because i missed couple meetings on a rough stage was on the night shift couldn't sleep during the day and i finally got kicked out, could of argued to go back in, would of worked but was unhappy where i was, i wanted something else, couldn't see me do this for the rest of my life. But I was still an intern or whatever it is called in english and in retrospective, that's the worse part you get pooped on by your boss and when you actually get good at some discipline you get sent elsewhere before actually feeling like something. I regret that decision everyday since now i got debts and won't see money till 4 years then gonna be a long time till i pay back that debt and start living. Feel kinda bad cause both parends are docs and won't support me financially and as year pass my life get worse and worse but that's another story, maybe i would of been happy but now it's too late to go back.

Poorosuicide

I assume you live in a civilized country where everyone is covered under a single payer system: Go to a doctor.

Really? Fucking really? Not one faggot in this thread can spell pieroxseyed.

Proxide wtf

You know doctors have access to medical supplies such as, Anti-Septic wipes, Antibiotics, Bandages, and other useful things to keep someones hand needing to be cut off because of amputation...

I think I might have an ulcer I shatted blood, anyway OP I thought that was weed for some reason burn that shit up on my opinion get a flame torch and burn it up, then pour some Peroxide on it, then alcohol, and then some mercury, some cocaine for the pain.
then repeat or you could use some boiling water with salth with sabila ( its a plant ) then put it in there as hot as you can handle then a bandage repeat for a week.
if not go to a doctor you still have obamacare.

MMS

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>mfw thumbnail looked like you cut your dick off

I can understand some of those faggots not knowing how to spell pirocksyde, but holy hell, user, not being able to spel alkahol? Sheesh!

Shit man. Sorry to hear.

Its fucking percockseyed, stupid niggers

>hole-hardedly

Damn, I can relate

>can tell this guy didnt read past the first 2 words

>hole-hardedly
>doubles advocate
>intensive purposes
>diamond dozen
>petal stool
>pre-Madonnas
>for granite
>etc, etc...
>one or two would have been funny, but this is over-the-line bait...

is that you jesus?

simple.
soak in hot water and clean.
cover in iodine/betadine.
bandage up.
dont let air get to it.

>stigmata
>wat do
save us your fucking idiot

It's not bait, it's a joke

you idiot

Oh, my bad. I just thought that jokes were supposed to be funny.

why arent you back on the cross?

Pour ghassolean, light.

Never have that problem again, user.

I guess you never learned that humor is subjective. Or do you still believe all your opinions are facts?

Nah, I've just been messin' with ya...
Sorry, Sup Forumsro, it was actually a pretty funny post!
>I'm too bored, I guess!

>when Sup Forums really gives you cancer

i think you should repost this on /x/
you probably are jesus or you know aliens

Drink some bleach to disinfect.

STOP CUMMING IN YOUR FUCKING HAND JESUS! Man invented toilet paper and socks for a reason.

Oh shit this was real.

Get back on the fucking cross jesus.

what i did with a similar, slightly larger road rash a year ago:

> don't be a wuss and get rid of that filty, pus filled scab.
> clean well with water and soap.
> dry it with clean towel/paper towel.
> apply a good antiseptic.
> don't cover it, let it dry naturally.
in the next day the wound had dried and never got infected again. didn't even need bandages.
i can't remember how long it took to fully heal, but the regenerated skin was thicker and more rough than the rest of the hand.
it took a few months for it to go back to normal, but it didn't leave any visible marks.

That's the ugliest pussy I've ever seen

I think you mean purerockslide

Ignore these illiterate faggots. Just pur some Darkseid on it.

Eh, it's not so bad

Yes kids, this is what happens when you jerk you cock too much

Did you clean it well after it happened? If it's road rash the concern would be small bit of dirt and rocks that embedded itself. Which if it did can cause a nasty infection and require you see a doctor.

Juicy

/Thread

wash your hands after jacking off dude

/thread

Now way that's real

youtu.be/3skqSYMRo58

seek medical advice from strangers on the internet