Lmao trump is fucked

lmao trump is fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-1490912959
theblaze.com/news/2017/03/30/breaking-mike-flynn-offers-testimony-to-the-fbi-in-exchange-for-immunity/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326639-flynn-offers-to-testify-on-russia-ties-in-exchange-for-immunity
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/michael-flynn-offers-testify-russia-probes-immunity-article-1.3014556
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2017/03/30/breaking-mike-flynn-offers-testify-given-immunity/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-30/mike-flynn-offers-testify-exchange-immunity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-1490912959

>when you don't realize he's doing that to get the heat off his and Trump's back when there is nothing incriminating for him to admit to thus making Dems and MSM look stupid, again

theres no end to the fiction trump supporters can come up with

innocent men don't resign and then take a deal

What I mean is he is going get free immunity, embarass the opposition, and make himself untouchable in the future all in one fell swoop.

I think Sup Forums calls it 3d chess or something.

5D interdimensional backgammon

lol

Except that isn't how that works. If you've nothing substantial to bring to the table, then they won't honor the bargain.

good thing trump is going to get rid of all the laws and make it legal to sell out your own country

>He has made the offer to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees though his lawyer but has so far found no takers, the officials said.

LMAO

this means they don't need his testimony

flynn and trump are going to go down for this

>subscribe or sign in

That's exactly how it works friendo. They're so hell-bent on finding something and frothing at the mouth they are allowing themselves to be duped.

Stay tuned and you'll see.

If you offer to give testimony that is useful in exchange for immunity, then don't give useful testimony, your immunity deal is void.

All immunity deals in exchange for testifying are contingent on the person actually giving useful testimony.

theblaze.com/news/2017/03/30/breaking-mike-flynn-offers-testimony-to-the-fbi-in-exchange-for-immunity/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326639-flynn-offers-to-testify-on-russia-ties-in-exchange-for-immunity
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-offers-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/michael-flynn-offers-testify-russia-probes-immunity-article-1.3014556
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2017/03/30/breaking-mike-flynn-offers-testify-given-immunity/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-30/mike-flynn-offers-testify-exchange-immunity

Wonder how it was known and leaked that he was talking to the Russians? His name was disclosed. That's never done. Someone is going to jail and it ain't Flynn

Tell that to everyone that got free immunity in the clinton email investigation dickweed, thats exactly how it works.

except nobody has responded to his offers, are they... playing 4d chess by ignoring his offer???

They could be waiting for others to come forward now that the pressure is rising

>everyone that got free immunity
Who exactly?

I have always wondered what happens to people like you when you are ultimately wrong.

What do you do? Do you admit it? What is your next talking point? I mean, I know the next move is to ask me what I will do if you are right - we can talk about that later, so don't deflect to that right away. Be honest with me here - what happens if you are wrong, and this whole things blows up in the worst possible way for Donnie? Do you ever consider that these positions you hold are incredibly indefensible when it comes time to account for the words you have spoken?

And by account for the words you have spoken, I mean no one taking you seriously ever again.

oh you know, everyone, all 3-5 million of the illegal voters they were bussing in

>>Cheryl Mills
>>Heather Samuelson
>>John Bentel
>>Paul Combetta
>>Brian Pagliano

i think we should just dronestrike both political parties and wall street also nuke London and the financial district of Berlin

That leaves the chinese and the jews to fight the muslims, thats no way to leave it.

this is turning into an episode of 24.

Mental illness confirmed
Where are the testimonies of the bus drivers?
I guess the drivers and the bus companies and and about a hundred attendants were in on it, but not a single whistle blower.

muslims are jews you idiot, why do you think the jew government gives billions of dollars to muslims and jews

Its turning into another night of leftist propaganda. The left is still reeling from the fact that cnn was wrong about the election.

prof gets posted and the reply's stop

fake news, everybody knows that you don't need evidence or testimony to prove things, just look at all the prosecutions from pizzagate

they literally executed hillary and all the other democrats, don't you remember?

You're a fucking retard.

FAKE NEWS

youre the retarded one, it's a well established fact that muslims accept Abraham, Christ and oftentimes throughout history have allowed jews and kike christians to live in their supposedly "monocultural" societies

/thread

Fuck off shareblue

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you trolling? They accept muhammed as the prophet of allah, the one true god, all unbelievers shall be brought to fear and love allah or be killed.

Its almost like they know they are wrong...

Keep riding trumps dick .

The toppest of keks

Source for the illegal voters.

fake news, everybody knows muslims = jews = christians

that's not how immunity works. the fbi will not offer immunity until they actually hear everything in an "off the record" sort of way. the deal granting immunity is also signing the statement they've previously given.

flynn would have to offer up someone big in order to receive immunity. there would never be a circumstance in which someone is granted immunity and then only implicates themselves or no one.

then why did he resign and why won't they accept his offer?

Same fagging so hard.

>in b4 photoshopped picture "proving" it wasn't samefag

>explain the nature of Trump administrationadministration's dealings with Russia and we'll grant you immunity
>Flynn: ok. This and this happened and we spoke with x, y, or z. Nothing bad though.
>profit

Really? Fuck you.

This looks to be the samefaggot here.

fake news

you don't expect trumpanzees to actually believe facts?
they stick to alternative facts!

>President talked to Russia
>About what?
>Business and stuff
Maybe we can impeach him somehow. WTF do you liberals think is happening?

You're just a sad faggot. Go hang yourself in the closet.

believe what you want, me and know what the truth is

lol so mad

does it hurt finding out your daddy is neither emperor nor a god?

testimony is drawn up but not signed (so it's not sworn) and made into the same deal granting immunity. the testimony is already known by the FBI, but they legally can't use it until it is signed. the same contract as the testimony also includes immunity.

your scenario would never happen.

Dunno.

If I'm ever wrong about something I'll admit it. What do you do?

What will you do when nothing comes from this?

I don't think you know how it works. Anything "off the record", is exactly that. Inadmissible in court, ergo, fucking pointless.

Are we going to have to deal with 8 fucking years of "LOL Trump dun goofed this time! He'll be impeached any day now."?

You need to remove your head from your ass, your brain needs more bloodflow.

WHEN U SHILL SO HARD AND FORGET THAT HE WAS INVOLVED IN THE SPYING ON TRUMP XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes thats exactly what it will be, 8 years of grown children throwing useless tantrums and getting in the way of the people who are actually worth a shit.

Bu...but her emails...

nice scapegoat, but I'm against hillary and goldman sachs too

I wanted bernie, bernie and social democracy would save us. modernize the country, improve education, fix obamacare with single payer

yes, is it off the record until it is signed (then becoming sworn testimony). the testimony and the immunity are together on the same contract. if the witness at any time denies the testimony in the contract their immunity is invalidated.

the fbi has been doing this a long time.

>alternative facts!

A fact is true. That's why it's a fact.

>children
90% are CTR aka ShareBlue

Disregard all Trump posts, they are shills or tolls. Mostly shills.

>1 minute ago

fake news, everybody knows that the FBI was invented in january of 2017 by israel in partnership with the zeta reticulan reptilian menace

so did mary kate olsen
nigger we already know the dmc got hacked cause russia thought hillary was gonna win. no way of hacking voters
witch hunt started by schumer and yet schummer and no democrate will be the head of it cause they know its toxic bullshit
you get all ur news from late night?

>the government sucks!!!!!
>lets get more government to fix it
Bernie was the worst, only a moron thinks his system would work. It's sister policies are failing all over the world.

+9

????????????????????????????

BERNIE???????????

ACTUALLY FUCKING LOLING IRL. U TARD THIS IS WHY MUH-GUNS R NEEDED

Then nothing will happen. If there actually was a Trump/Russia connection (outside of business encounters and normal political communication) he would already be in jail. They claim he has been colluding with Putin since the campaign. I can guarantee NSA was monitoring his shit just like they were Hillary.

Nothing happened because nothing nothing happened. It's just liberals looking for some outlandish and conspiratorial reason to impeach him ie fake news.

I know this. I will not refrain from berating the fucktards regardless.

There are a lot of unemployed muslims pulling benefits in the eu shitposting to

so you support obama now?

>8 years
Kek
You guys are fucking delusional
As soon as the Democrats put someone besides Clinton up for election he's out of here. Hell, he'll probably loose the primaries in 2020

i thought that muslims refuse to indoctrinate themselves, why are they using the internet and speaking english if they don't indoctrinate

Trump won. He's not going anywhere, but feel free to keep grasping at straws and liberal propaganda.

I'm a conservative Brit.

Trump is a traitor to NATO.

Go ahead and spin that into me being an American Democrat you snowflake faggot

EVERYONE IS A DEMOCRAT ON HERE FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

TRUMP FOR EVER GO KILL YOURSELF ALL OF THIS KS FAKE NEWS YOU SHILLS.

>As soon as the Democrats put someone besides Clinton up for election he's out of here. Hell, he'll probably loose the primaries in 2020
won't happen faggot

Oh, no difference at all dont take note of the ISLAMIC FUCKING RELIC ON OBAMAS NECK AT ALL LADD. NAH ITS OK A HANDSHAKE AND WEARING THE MALE EQUIVILANT OF A HIJAB IS SAME AS SITTING IN THE CAR WITH A MUSSIE XDDDDD SAME AYYY #SHILL4LIFE#FEMANISMISME

Gross even worse, you let your countries children be raped, whilst supporting the oppression that is the eu.

So now anti-Trump rebublicans and moderates are liberal? What's going on in that safe space basement that is your mind?

>mad
>grasping at straws

yep its a trump voter

>first president in a LLOONNGGG time to do or attempt to do what he promised
>he's totes going to lose
LOL, liberalism is a disease.

>UK supports EU
must be why they're getting a divorce

Or they can nail BOTH Flynn & Trumps's asses too with other evidence.

Don't forget Manafort, Page & Stone offered to meet with the IC.

Shareblue is on Sup Forums because they fail on Sup Forums

barack obama not only attempted what he promised, he accomplished it because he reached across the aisle and put into policy republican garbage

that's why obamacare sucks so much, not because of liberals but because of conservatives

TEEHEE IM FROM AUSTRALIA
MORE FUCKING SUPPRESSED THAN U CUNTS AND I CAN STILL SEE THAT THE DEMS AND SHILLS ARE RUNNING A SMEAR CAMPAIGN HARDER THAN EVER B4.

Trump 4 world fucking overlord u shillcucks.

XDDDD THO BRAH XDD

shut up russian shill, go back to moscow

The fags in Britain did, that brit being anti trump whilst he is a brit is a giant fag.

Its all because he didnt pander to the minorities. They dont do anything for the economy, the rich white motherfuckers do. The only way the wheels keep turning is if the people at the top keep pushing the gas. Poor people are poor because they are ignorant with money. Rich people know how to make money so let em make sone god damned money. We have to pay china somehow.

of course overseas trump supporters are from the colonial state that was populated by criminals